If I Were President

No; it’s not. Never has been. Hopefully never will be.

And yet it still sometimes requires some interpretation. Not a mutually-exclusive set of concepts. 👍. Your mistake.
So someone else could interpret it differently then right?

Oh wait, let me guess....only an interpretation you agree with is valid.

Your mistake.

It’s been know to happen. That’s why Roe v. Wade got overruled, in fact. 😎

Nope. Only one consistent with the Constitution is valid. That’s why Roe v. Wade got overruled. 😎

Obviously not. Still yours. 👍
You just interpreted it and stated that it needs to be interpreted.

Call back when you can get your story straight.

You just interpreted it and stated that it needs to be interpreted.

You asked a question. I answered it. And yes. It did require interpretation. It often does. So what? That doesn’t make it a living breathing document. That was your idiotic contention. It was wrong. It still is.
Call back when you can get your story straight.
I already did. Yours (like you yourself) is all twisted, bent, warped and mutilated. .

You asked a question. I answered it. And yes. It did require interpretation. It often does. So what? That doesn’t make it a living breathing document. That was your idiotic contention. It was wrong. It still is.
Your idiocy knows no bounds.

If there person doing the interpreting is able to determine what the document means, it just may, at some point in your bleak future, dawn on you that this means the document takes on a different meaning based upon the interpretation.

You may get it some day. But I doubt it.

Cool. So I guess the inverse is true as well... Anyone from a State U is going to have a substandard education and, if they were to get elected President, would serve the visiting dignitaries bags of pork rinds. Right?

pork rinds???

And the "inverse is not necessarily true".

But graduates from the University of Chicago or Stanford or Notre Dame or Georgetown are in all likelihood just as well educated as anyone from an Ivy League school.

pork rinds???

And the "inverse is not necessarily true".

But graduates from the University of Chicago or Stanford or Notre Dame or Georgetown are in all likelihood just as well educated as anyone from an Ivy League school.

well well well.... Its funny that you get to make assumptions about those who go to schools you consider to be elite but others don't get to make assumptions about those who go to schools they consider to be second rate.

my bro Madison Cawthorn will be president one day, and i'll be his Secretary Of State

well well well.... Its funny that you get to make assumptions about those who go to schools you consider to be elite but others don't get to make assumptions about those who go to schools they consider to be second rate.

Of course. My judgment is superior to that of others. That's just the way it is in life.

Your idiocy knows no bounds.

If there person doing the interpreting is able to determine what the document means, it just may, at some point in your bleak future, dawn on you that this means the document takes on a different meaning based upon the interpretation.

You may get it some day. But I doubt it.
Ordinarily you ignorant troll, it isn’t an individual interpreting anything in the Constitution.

There’s this place in DC you might find interesting, dumbo. It’s called the Supreme Court Building. Guess who works there?

I’d insult you intelligence some more but the entire concept of intelligence in your pin head is mostly just fictional.

You take the best regardless where they come from....if your goal is to have a staff with the highest GPA and assuming other capabilities. YOU are the one alleging that you don't want people who may be the best because they went to a group of colleges.
What happened to diversity being an inherent strength?

The left has been going on for years about how we need more diverse groups because they are superior due to the breadth of experience that they have.

There is going to be a FAR more diverse set of experiences and viewpoints between people from elite ivy league schools and just the top schools than there is between people of a different race or sex. The vast majority of people attending colleges like Harvard or Yale are going to have very similar life experiences.

It is interesting to me that this does not even seem to have crossed your mind when it is such a central ethos of the left at this moment in time.

Updated-reduce the amounts of illegal drugs crossing into the United States by 50%

Forum List

Back