Zone1 She does not feel safe in the USA

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This woman survived the attacks in Israel and explains she does not feel safe in the USA

She explains her being in Israel and at the major place where terrorists killed many Jews and how she escaped.

186,942 views May 22, 2024
Join Natalie as she recounts her extraordinary experience at the Nova Festival in Israel amidst a sudden rocket attack on October 7th. Despite the chaos and fear, Natalie shares why she feels safer in Israel than in the United States, even during times of war. From the moment the rockets started falling, Natalie's story is a testament to the resilience and unity of the Jewish people. Discover how a series of 'choiceless choices' led to her survival and why she believes in the strength of the Jewish community. Don't miss this gripping and inspirational narrative of courage, hope, and solidarity.

I don't know why they attacked us. We only stole their land, forced them to live in camps, bombed their schools and hospitals, and mistreated them for generations.

The ZIonists are not the victims here.
All of which could have been avoided if the Pals had accepted the United Nations two state compromise in 1947

Why should they?

I come in and give half your house to a deserving black family because I feel bad about slavery, you gonna be cool about that? Somehow, I don't think so.

So why should the Palestinians?
Do you really have to ask?

70 years of death and misery for the Pals instead of peace and prosperity is why

Why should they?

I come in and give half your house to a deserving black family because I feel bad about slavery, you gonna be cool about that? Somehow, I don't think so.

Progs seem to be about that though.

This woman survived the attacks in Israel and explains she does not feel safe in the USA

She explains her being in Israel and at the major place where terrorists killed many Jews and how she escaped.

Join Natalie as she recounts her extraordinary experience at the Nova Festival in Israel amidst a sudden rocket attack on October 7th. Despite the chaos and fear, Natalie shares why she feels safer in Israel than in the United States, even during times of war. From the moment the rockets started falling, Natalie's story is a testament to the resilience and unity of the Jewish people. Discover how a series of 'choiceless choices' led to her survival and why she believes in the strength of the Jewish community. Don't miss this gripping and inspirational narrative of courage, hope, and solidarity.

Sad, but I understand completely.

According to woke ideology -

Brown skin = immigrant
White skin = colonizer/invader/settler (land stealers)

It’s really pretty amusing how liberals have adopted all the standard racist tropes with just simple language changes. White supremacists have long talked about “mud people”, which is a lumping of all non-white, mixed race people into one group. Now liberals reference the same concept with the “people of color” moniker. Both constructs are one in the same. Both racially contrast white people against a catch all category for everyone else.

I don't know why they attacked us. We only stole their land, forced them to live in camps, bombed their schools and hospitals, and mistreated them for generations.

If they lost Palestine, they best figure out where it was.

Why is the name GAZA used then?

If they lost Palestine, they best figure out where it was.

Why is the name GAZA used then?

Why should they?

They paid for property.

Did Israel compensate Palestinian refugees?

Soon after the 1948 Arab-Israeli war ended and the full dimensions of the Palestinian exodus became apparent, Israel agreed to compensate Palestinian refugees for property they had been forced to abandon during the hostilities.

Palestinian Refugee Compensation and Israeli Counterclaims ...​

Is she an American?

The whole idea behind the recent stalking horse to import all of the palestinians to the west (particularly America) is to seed this brand of fear and to coerce Jews back to Israel after the rubble is cleaned up and non-jews are either exterminated or loaded up and shipped out.

Seeding this brand of propaganda is how this particular stage of the coercion begins.

The NGOs/foreign agents who are funding both so-called ''sides'' of the circus act aren't importing all of the current ''protests'' and ''counterprotests'' into our institutions and onto our soil for nothing. Duh.

And American politicians go along with it because it's a convenient way to usurp your Constitution. They've already begun to pass laws to ''bipartisanly'' dismantle the First Amendment. And it should come as no surprise that they're farming out such laws (as well as the terms of their enforcement) to be penned by sspecial interest, non-governmental foreign agents. An ''allied victory'' against the peace, prosperity and soverignty of the People of America an effectively the very fabric of our Republic effectively. Well...actually it's literally happening in broad daylight and right under American's noses.

The most recent example of this live operation against your freedom and sovereignty would be what we just witnessed with a foreign established, non-legislative body in the form of some ''International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance'' being delegated by by American legislators to define and dictate to the US government the terms in our laws as well the enforcement thereof by way of that so-called Antisemitism Awareness Act.

An organization which has no business or authority whatsoever dictating American legislation or defining the terms in our laws or the terms of their enforcement, btw.

But nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

So anyway. Expect to see this brand of propaganda fueled relentlessly in the coming months. This is only the beginning. It's just plain predictable if one understands the intent behind the operation that is being run on our soil.

Last edited:
They paid for property.

Did Israel compensate Palestinian refugees?

Soon after the 1948 Arab-Israeli war ended and the full dimensions of the Palestinian exodus became apparent, Israel agreed to compensate Palestinian refugees for property they had been forced to abandon during the hostilities.

Palestinian Refugee Compensation and Israeli Counterclaims ...

I'm always amazed by people who screw you and then act like they did you a solid.

Forum List

Back