Shawshank Redemption......the truth, it's a pretty bad movie.

I must have seen a different film. The one I saw had a few prisoners who became friends and some really nasty bastards like Boggs.

And why were those guys prisoners? Cause they just happened to walk into the prison by mistake?
Andy was innocent. He was pretty much the focus of the film. Only two of the guards were bad, the Governer and the nasty one.

Yes.....I know...... the prisoners were nice, the guards and the warden were bad........that was the film......

I must have seen a different film. The one I saw had a few prisoners who became friends and some really nasty bastards like Boggs.

And why were those guys prisoners? Cause they just happened to walk into the prison by mistake?
Andy was innocent. He was pretty much the focus of the film. Only two of the guards were bad, the Governer and the nasty one.

Yes.....I know...... the prisoners were nice, the guards and the warden were bad........that was the film......
Its just entertainment. But I suppose it does have a dangerous message. Can felons get redemption ?

Here is a topical message from the film.

1586037669893.png

Yeah, those prisoners that raped Andy on multiple occasions were lovely.

And of course they used religion again to go along with the warden's corruption.

Blame Stephen King, he wrote the book. On the other hand the prison guards were the good guys in the other prison based book by King, Green Mile.

And of course they used religion again to go along with the warden's corruption.
They had to make him credible.

Forum List

Back