The "Tiger King?" Is a wimp...if you want a real story, check out "Roar" living with lions and tigers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I posted about this a while back.....this documentary is about Tippi Hedrin, the Hitchcock movie actress and her insane husband......they lived with tigers and lions.....

You might not understand....they didn't have the full size, lions and tigers in cages....they wandered their home like house cats.......slept in their beds with them, jumped up on their kitchen counter like house cats....it was insane...

If you think the "Tiger King," is interesting.....you should check out the other insane people in this video...

They locked up the craziest one in prison. He deserved to get what he did for locking the tigers, lions, and other animals in the cages, abusing, and killing them. He also abused his employees, started a fire and killed those alligators and crocodiles just to ruin the producer's film. What a liar and a fake. He doesn't even sing those songs.

I posted about this a while back.....this documentary is about Tippi Hedrin, the Hitchcock movie actress and her insane husband......they lived with tigers and lions.....

You might not understand....they didn't have the full size, lions and tigers in cages....they wandered their home like house cats.......slept in their beds with them, jumped up on their kitchen counter like house cats....it was insane...

If you think the "Tiger King," is interesting.....you should check out the other insane people in this video...

I have been to her preserve outside of Acton. A very impressive job she has done with it. The cats are HUUUUGE!

I recommend a visit if you are in the area.

I have two large dogs, so am a dog person, but Tiger King did make me think what it was like to live with large cats. I can sense the attraction that women would have for them as well as the danger and feeling of being able to control them as well as yourself when you're with them. What's strange about this particular documentary is the people who end up having them are lunatic fringe types. Maybe Carole Baskin and Howard Baskin were right and the more stable types.

Joe Exotic does make an interesting point regarding the strange disappearance of Carole Baskins first husband including the fake will saying "upon my disappearance" instead of death and her mystery trip at 3AM that night -- was it to but sardine oil?

Joe Exotic does make an interesting point regarding the strange disappearance of Carole Baskins first husband including the fake will saying "upon my disappearance" instead of death and her mystery trip at 3AM that night -- was it to but sardine oil?

That's a great point and fodder for season 2. Ofc, Joe Exotic is making this Netflix documentary in order to raise money for his defense. He's not done yet with Baskin. Yet, she can't help but participate in the doc. Something to her personality, too. While she's right about Exotic and the other zookeepers, she is a bit crazy and hinky herself. It was her husband who kept her straight and was able to make the case against Exotic. He was fooled into participating, too.

Still, that gay fakkit Tiger King killed his animals from alligators, crocodiles, tigers, lions, and probably more in horrendous ways. The show is about how he covered it up, but we only get a glimpse of his life behind closed doors. It's not blatant violence, but the descriptions and bones found does disturb you. If one enjoys humans getting it from the large felines, then one would enjoy this series. Also, the humans stick it to each other. From discussing this show with others, I'm surprised some people believe Joe Exotic. They're crazy.

Forum List

Back