Sharpton out at MSNBC ?

Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC Atlanta Daily World
What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.
Incredulously, Bill Cosby receives more flak from black than this "man."

Pill Cosby
Al taxman sharpton

Cliven "but its different" Bundy

Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.
Blacks don't legitimize him....white people do.

So you wouldn't call a Black President treating him like a personal Race Relations advisor legitimizing Sharpton?

So you wouldn't call a Black President treating him like a personal Race Relations advisor legitimizing Sharpton?
Not really. Obama isn't the king of all black either. HERE IS A HINT....THERE IS NO KING OF ALL BLACKS. Do you think Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannit are the Kings of all whites? More Whites listen to them than blacks listen to Sharpton.

Not really. Obama isn't the king of all black either. HERE IS A HINT....THERE IS NO KING OF ALL BLACKS. Do you think Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannit are the Kings of all whites? More Whites listen to them than blacks listen to Sharpton.
The discussion was about who legitimizes Sharpton, and Blacks including the one who is the leader of the free world gives him huge legitimacy. Let's get real now are we equating the power of the Presidency to Fox News talking heads?

The fact is the DNC doesn't need the negro vote anymore. Not when it realized their next important voting block are Hispanics.
Especially after the negro base couldn't be depended on to turn out for the last mid-terms. With no negroes running for the White house the once 99% negro base knows the "free shit" tap is about to be removed from existence. This has race whore bottom-feeders like Sharpton with no one the blackmail. Sharpton is becoming more irrelevant each day.
Should the GOP take the White house watch for a sudden intense interest by the IRS and FBI in all things Sharpton.
MSNBC is the DNC's Pravda.
The problem with MSNBC is their viewer base is more interested in watching 'jail' shows than actual news.
There is no way MSNBC will be able to keep a lid on their on-air talking head/news people LIB bias.
Some potential viewers may drop in to watch a bit of the new format but as soon as some LIB news reader injects her LIB bias that viewer will go 'click' and MSNBC will permanently lose that viewer.
This is no revelation of course. PG has already sent out the memos to the new 'news staff' to keep their fucking LIB bias to themselves.
We'll see how long he lasts.

Al Sharpton...........someone please tell us how he ever got a job in the news media? What is his background in journalism? Has he ever been viewed as impartial? The truth is MSNBC took a while chance hiring him to be an antagonist know he past as an agitator. He is a pathetic coward that licked MLKs boots and wiped Jessie Jackson's butt. Hey Al pass me that Parmade!

Forum List

Back