Sharpton out at MSNBC ?

Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC Atlanta Daily World
What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.
Blacks don't legitimize him....white people do.
That's why he's an Obama adviser?
Bad judgement from Obama's white half.

all you racists should have a smoke after that orgasm!

In the longer term, these sources said, the Rev. Al Sharpton—a larger-than-life personality who attracts a 35 percent African-American audience but continues, after 3½ years of nightly practice, to wrestle with his Teleprompter—could eventually be moved from his weeknight 6 p.m. slot to a weekend time period, as MNSBC President Phil Griffin attempts to reverse significant viewership slides by accentuating straight news over left-leaning opinion.

“Everybody in the food chain from top to bottom understands that the Olbermann era is over,” said an MSNBC source, referring to the glory days during George W. Bush’s administration when incendiary liberal Keith Olbermann regularly attracted a million viewers—many of them seeking refuge from White House and Republican talking points.

The MSNBC source said, “Going left was a brilliant strategy while it lasted and made hundreds of millions of dollars for Comcast, but now it doesn’t work anymore…The goal is to move away from left-wing TV.”

suckers

Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.
Guilty Liberal white people, that is.
There is truth to that...they are the ones provding him an outlet....and FNC is the one giving him legtimzcy.

Those racists!

PC right? Are you being anti-PC by just calling people racist. YOu are no better than a liberal.
The sarcasm is lost on this one.

:laugh:

That s all you have, Mac...sarcasm, self victimization and crying about PC.
And yet you still have to whine about my posts and make everything personal.

Get over me, please.

Your existence is only thought about when you spew your sophomoric nonsense. Otherwise...I barely know you exist.

Those racists!

PC right? Are you being anti-PC by just calling people racist. YOu are no better than a liberal.
The sarcasm is lost on this one.

:laugh:

That s all you have, Mac...sarcasm, self victimization and crying about PC.
And yet you still have to whine about my posts and make everything personal.

Get over me, please.

Your existence is only thought about when you spew your sophomoric nonsense. Otherwise...I barely know you exist.
Uh huh.

He seems to have a key to the White House, and he's been advising Obama.

Incredulously, Bill Cosby receives more flak from black than this "man."

Pill Cosby
Al taxman sharpton

You are delusional as always.

What is fat head Ed Schultz gonna do....
He doesn't have a radio show anymore....
If He loses the TV gig....
How will he be able to take down Scott Walker?

Sharpton was not able to reached for comment about this story.

Why didn't they look for Al at the WH....
He's always there it seems helping Obama run the country....

Forum List

Back