Sharpton: Biden is stabbing black community in the back

lol the Bling Machine agenda is being given less than immediate attention by the DNC now? lol what a shock for the hood rats. All those illegal aliens are going to get moved to the front of the line, hopefully in time to have them voting in the mid-terms. Black thuggery is no longer needed any more; they're disposable and being replaced.

Blows my mind PROGS can't read through this BULL SHIT, the dumbasses were had by a demented used car salesman for starts. It's unbelieve how intellectually dishonest PROGS are, and fools. Then they project that BS on Republicans, add cowards to boot. Worst yet, first they make accusations (e.g. against Trump) only to turn around and support the real thing. WHOLLY FUCK! what a twisted bunch.

Last edited:
Yikes, the knives are out for Biden.

If he doesn’t blackmail a few Senators to end the filibuster rules and allow their Stealing Federal Elections law, it may be time to dispose of him and install someone who can blackmail Senators.

Al Sharpton to Biden: Black community is being stabbed ‘in the back’

It wasn't long ago You were ridiculing him for being a black racist, blah blah etc. Now you grab his little comment and now join forces with him to condemn Biden.
The hypocrisy is dripping from your mouth.

Democrats have been stabbing the black community in the back since LBJ. Decades of promises and few results. All the while Democrats have been importing third world peasants to further marginalize them. Now a lot of black folks are 'woke' to fight for the plantation instead of actually waking up and freeing themselves from it.

It wasn't long ago You were ridiculing him for being a black racist, blah blah etc. Now you grab his little comment and now join forces with him to condemn Biden.
^ LMAO, I’m the hypocrite because Sharpton is saying Biden has stabbed the blacks in the back?

Wow you people can turn yourselves into pretzels to avoid talking about the actions of Democrats.

Um, that's not what "hypocrisy" means. One can both criticize a democrat social figure like Sharpton, and also observe that said democrat figure is criticizing the current democrat president. That is not even close to an example of hypocrisy. You should probably consult a dictionary before using words you don't know, since you can't seem to identify actual hypocrisy when it's staring you in the face.

Yikes, the knives are out for Biden.

If he doesn’t blackmail a few Senators to end the filibuster rules and allow their Stealing Federal Elections law, it may be time to dispose of him and install someone who can blackmail Senators.

Al Sharpton to Biden: Black community is being stabbed ‘in the back’

Come On Man! Give Joey Xi a break. Of course he's stabbing Blacks in the back. All these years a flaming racist bigot and Sharpton just woke up... My oh my....

Um, that's not what "hypocrisy" means. One can both criticize a democrat social figure like Sharpton and also observe that said democrat figure is criticizing the current democrat president. That is not an example of hypocrisy. You should probably consult a dictionary before using words you don't know, since you can't seem to identify actual hypocrisy when it's staring you in the face.

You do carry on with some rubbish when I remind you of your hypocrisy. Carry on.
You'll do it again.

Forum List

Back