Sharia Law

In time Islam may come to a more enlightened way of thinking also. But until they do, I for one don't want them to gain the slightest toehold of power in this country.

It always makes me laugh when I hear Western people talk about Islam needs to become "enlightened"

Which is basically code for, "become and behave just like we do"

The Native Americans heard the same thing.

And so did the Africans, Indians, and Asians all over the world. :doubt:

Non sequitur. Straw man. Red Herring.
You're usually a better debater than that. :)

We've come a long way since then.

If that's their rule in church, fine, even though I think it's disgusting. But not in a public school. Ever.
I have to agree with you for once.

There should be absolutely NO RELIGIOUS services in public schools.

That there are in some places doesn't mean sharia law will become US law.

Then please explain to me what you mean by Islam and Muslims need to become "Enlightened" ??

Muslims will be enlightened when they see all people--women, Christians, Jews et al--as possessing God given unalienable rights that Islam does not have the right to take away. Christianity was many centuries learning that principle. You guys got started about 700 years after we did, so you may need another 600 years or so to learn it. Or maybe you'll be smarter than us. I hope so. At any rate, until you get there and dismantle Sharia Law as you currently practice it, I'll have to oppose that becoming any part of the law of the land.

It will if the naysayers keep their heads in the sand or scream "Islamophobia" every time an issue is raised. Sharia didn't rear its ugly head in Western Europe and Canada overnight. It's creeping.

you have a point in the growth in numbers, they are going through hell in nigeria with all the radical muslims who want sharia law.

i know it isn't pc to see it or acknowledge it, but the point made here is that the larger percentage of muslims that accrues, the more 'radicalization' will--not might, but will--occur. It is required of them as one of the basic tenets of their religion. And as muslim populations increse in the usa we better set aside any notion of 'it can't happen here' and be ready to put the original intent of the constitution ahead of any allegiance to political correctness or fuzzy concepts of tolerance.

it does seem to be the precedent, they are already knocking on the door in england demanding sharia law, what can be done to prevent that from occuring here?

armed american citizens.........done!

I know it isn't PC to see it or acknowledge it, but the point made here is that the larger percentage of Muslims that accrues, the more 'radicalization' WILL--not might, but WILL--occur. It is required of them as one of the basic tenets of their religion. And as Muslim populations increse in the USA we better set aside any notion of 'it can't happen here' and be ready to put the original intent of the Constitution ahead of any allegiance to political correctness or fuzzy concepts of tolerance.

I'm all for that! Lets get rid of the Liberals now and we have it made. Nothing fuzzy about that.

Even if all contemporary liberals were wiped from the face of the earth, there would still be a left. Within the republican sphere there are varied approaches to policies, not all think the same.

RINO's included. Sorry I forgot.. Olympia Snow and her gang of assholes.

I'm all for that! Lets get rid of the Liberals now and we have it made. Nothing fuzzy about that.

Even if all contemporary liberals were wiped from the face of the earth, there would still be a left. Within the republican sphere there are varied approaches to policies, not all think the same.

RINO's included. Sorry I forgot.. Olympia Snow and her gang of assholes.

I think its Snowe with an E. :tongue:

Sharia law in the United States will take many years to be implemented.

It will not be done by armed force or insurrection.

But by legislation and voting. :cool:

I warn you ladies... Get the Fuck away from the Liberals.

If you're talking about me.

I am a Republican.

In fact most Muslims vote Republican. :cool:

No not you.

But, Bull shit........................... just more lies and deception from another admitted Muslim.

sharia law in the united states will take many years to be implemented.

fuck you it will.......

Laws change in America by voting, legislation, or the court.

So Muslims are working on many fronts to further our agenda.

This is the way that American democracy functions.

And we plan on taking full advantage of the system.

As it is our legal and Constitutional right to do so. :cool:

sharia law in the united states will take many years to be implemented.

fuck you it will.......

Laws change in America by voting, legislation, or the court.

So Muslims are working on many fronts to further our agenda.

This is the way that American democracy functions.

And we plan on taking full advantage of the system.

As it is our legal and Constitutional right to do so. :cool:

Good luck, America is a republic. And by the same function we can delgate a communal "no" to your theocratic ideaology

Forum List

Back