Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

You are the Nazi so what you are saying is bullshit. I would not hesitate to turn in a family member who I think could harm innocent people. Right wing Nazis like you are the real threat to 5this country. It was right wing terrorists who attacked the capitol.

Most conservatives in the USA are not violent extremists either, but some are.

What Biden said is no different than what Republicans said about violent extremists Muslims.

Sadly, most of you Nazi democrats are violent extremists, some overtly, many covertly.

What Biden said is no different than what Hitler said about Jews.

You Republicans are the Nazis. You are the violent extremists. We saw that on Jan 6.

What Biden said is no different than what Republicans said about violent extremists Muslims.

Sadly, most of you Nazi democrats are violent extremists, some overtly, many covertly.

You Republicans are the Nazis. You are the violent extremists. We saw that on Jan 6.

th

You are the Nazi so what you are saying is bullshit.
Thank you for the extremely emotional and childish rant

1624380028434.png

...but you are wrong, and thus so is your entire premise.

Now return to the child's table where you belong.

Looked like a panty raid on a Sorority.

You continue to insist that unarmed rioters entering the Capitol, taking selfies, & stealing souvenirs in any way compares to the violent Lafayette 'insurrection' that by domestic terrorists who forced the President and his family to be moved to the WH Bunker and the FBI, DHS, Secret Service, and Local police to engage them and force them back - 14 Secret Service members were injured.

You continue to refuse to call foreign/Democrat funded and supported domestic terrorists who perpetrated BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US by looting, pillaging, assaulting, attempting to burn local and federal officers alive, murdering, etc.... a threat to our nation / government, even when they publicly call for our existing govt to be burn down / destroyed.....

Pull your empty partisan head out of your irrational-hate-driven ass and finally take a look around at what is really going on....

1624380876833.png

It's all about race. People who think things are all about race are racists.
Jesus, a theory about how race has impacted US governance is all about race?

No shit.

That doesn’t make it racist because guess what, RACE EXISTS.

No shit.

It's racist because it's all about race, not just talking about race.

So is the end goal is to make one race better or worse than others or to remove race from the equation?

My concept of individuality comes from my viewpoints, life experience, and other inputs.
And yet you can’t stop talking about how your individuality comes from your denial of other people’s individuality

Note, that no one gives a shit about the rest of your identity, just the part that judges everyone else for who they are.

You are so self contradictory.

No shit.

So is the end goal is to make one race better or worse than others or to remove race from the equation?
The end goal is to recognize what perception and treatment along racial lines has done to society. There’s nothing racist about it.

It doesn’t make one race better or worse to understand the world we live in.

My concept of individuality comes from my viewpoints, life experience, and other inputs.
And yet you can’t stop talking about how your individuality comes from your denial of other people’s individuality

Note, that no one gives a shit about the rest of your identity, just the part that judges everyone else for who they are.

Where am I denying anything? I am calling your viewpoints idiotic and wrong, that isn't denial.

No shit.

The end goal is to recognize what perception and treatment along racial lines has done to society. There’s nothing racist about it.

And get revenge for it. That's racist. It's obsessive about race, which is racist.

It's not about understanding, it's about power.

Where am I denying anything? I am calling your viewpoints idiotic and wrong, that isn't denial.
You’re denying different gender identities. Did you forget already?

No shit.

And get revenge for it. That's racist. It's obsessive about race, which is racist.

“Get revenge?” Jesus. You’re out of your mind.

Just to be clear, you’re criticizing the study of how race has affected society as being too about race. What’s next? We criticize germ theory for being too focused on microbes?

You’re denying different gender identities. Did you forget already?

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

No shit.

Just to be clear, you’re criticizing the study of how race has affected society as being too about race. What’s next? We criticize germ theory for being too focused on microbes?

It's all about revenge and power for SJW's. the whole thing is constructed to silence opposing viewpoints and take unearned power from others.

You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

They can do whatever they want, they can't make me accept it.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.

No shit.

It's all about revenge and power for SJW's. the whole thing is constructed to silence opposing viewpoints and take unearned power from others.
Right. And we all know how conservatives feel about silencing opposing view points.

It’s only acceptable when the group that controls the majority of power in the country does it.

No shit.

Right. And we all know how conservatives feel about silencing opposing view points.

It’s only acceptable when the group that controls the majority of power in the country does it.

We do, they usually don't do anything to stop anyone from saying anything.

Judging by the corporate sucking up going on to woke bullshit, your side is the one in charge, but not in the majority.

Forum List

Back