Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

CRT does not say all people are equal, it says some are oppressors by nature and the rest are permanent victims of said oppressors.
That’s not true.

You know how the founding fathers all happened to be white men? And you know how they said all men are created equal and then set up a system that didn’t treat all men as equal, but rather put white men in charge of everything?

Wait, my bad. We aren’t supposed to talk about that. It’s “unAmerican” and the conservatives demand we shut up.

That was the way the world worked back then. CRT is saying that somehow that means I have to pay for it now, forever.

CRT says I owe someone for this, and sorry I don't.

The system also excluded at the time people who didn't own property in certain States, but this was still above and beyond what most of the rest of the world was doing.

They defend the "rights" of groups over the individual, and only if those groups are the proper groups.
They don’t. They defend the rights of individuals to not conform to the group.

Jesus, you’re telling me the group that came up with 37 genders is conformist? You’re a joke.

LOL, lefties are the most conforming people on the planet, "I different just like everybody else"

It's conforming to the idea that something that isn't malleable is very malleable.

It's conforming to the idea that if you don't believe in the 37 genders you are subhuman.
We are all different. That’s called individuality.

You’re pretending that you’re an individual by denying individualism. It’s an inherently self-contradictory.

CRT does not say all people are equal, it says some are oppressors by nature and the rest are permanent victims of said oppressors.
That’s not true.

You know how the founding fathers all happened to be white men? And you know how they said all men are created equal and then set up a system that didn’t treat all men as equal, but rather put white men in charge of everything?

Wait, my bad. We aren’t supposed to talk about that. It’s “unAmerican” and the conservatives demand we shut up.

That was the way the world worked back then. CRT is saying that somehow that means I have to pay for it now, forever.

The system also excluded at the time people who didn't own property in certain States, but this was still above and beyond what most of the rest of the world was doing.
Yeah, it was the way the world worked for a long time. Let’s acknowledge it, which conservatives don’t like doing because they have basically deified founding fathers.

CRT says that some of those effects, of those many centuries of setting up racist systems, might still result in advantages for white people.

CRT advocates undoing those systems.

They defend the "rights" of groups over the individual, and only if those groups are the proper groups.

Jesus, you’re telling me the group that came up with 37 genders is conformist? You’re a joke.

LOL, lefties are the most conforming people on the planet, "I different just like everybody else"

It's conforming to the idea that something that isn't malleable is very malleable.

It's conforming to the idea that if you don't believe in the 37 genders you are subhuman.

You’re pretending that you’re an individual by denying individualism. It’s an inherently self-contradictory.

For SJW's the mantra is "we are all different the same way"

It's the collectivism inherent in the dogma, borrowed from Marxism, that flavors SJW concepts of individuality, and their disdain for it.

That’s not true.

Yeah, it was the way the world worked for a long time. Let’s acknowledge it, which conservatives don’t like doing because they have basically deified founding fathers.

CRT says that some of those effects, of those many centuries of setting up racist systems, might still result in advantages for white people.

CRT isn't about acknowledging it, it's about assigning blame to people now for things in the past, and saying said things in the past are still keeping some people down today.

CRT is about undoing systems to create new oppressors, but those oppressors will still claim victimhood.

It's the collectivism inherent in the dogma, borrowed from Marxism, that flavors SJW concepts of individuality, and their disdain for it.
The first sentence is absolute gibberish because you know you’re wrong and now you’re bending language to shoehorn your self image into reality. The lengths people will go to in order to make sure they preserve their self image is extensive.

To be clear, your conception of individualism has nothing to do with your individual identity, but merely about how view everyone else.

And that’s pretty screwed up.

That’s not true.

CRT isn't about acknowledging it, it's about assigning blame to people now for things in the past, and saying said things in the past are still keeping some people down today.

CRT is about undoing systems to create new oppressors, but those oppressors will still claim victimhood.
Your impression of CRT comes from people with a vested interest in suppressing it.

The first sentence is absolute gibberish because you know you’re wrong and now you’re bending language to shoehorn your self image into reality. The lengths people will go to in order to make sure they preserve their self image is extensive.

To be clear, your conception of individualism has nothing to do with your individual identity, but merely about how view everyone else.

It's the cold hard truth, It's conforming disguised as counter-culture, groupthink parading as free thought.

Individualism is easy to define for people who believe in it, which is why you are having such difficulty with it.

That’s not true.

Your impression of CRT comes from people with a vested interest in suppressing it.

Anyone with a free thinking brain and a belief in fairness and freedom has an interest in lambasting CRT, it's revenge served up in a proto-Marxist stew of gibberish.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

I see your stupid posts and know immediately that you're linking to the fake news and misinformation Gateway Pundit.
Grow up. You stupid child.

Anyone with a free thinking brain and a belief in fairness and freedom has an interest in lambasting CRT, it's revenge served up in a proto-Marxist stew of gibberish.
You attack it because you’re scared. Make it sound really bad, Marty. Make sure no one has a chance to hear it for themselves or else they might see the country from a perspective that you’ve have been protected from.

Just like a true freedom loving fair minded person would do, right?

Snowflake.

It's the cold hard truth, It's conforming disguised as counter-culture, groupthink parading as free thought.

Individualism is easy to define for people who believe in it, which is why you are having such difficulty with it.
It’s self contradictory gibberish.

Conservatism has built itself up as some paragon of individualism but you constantly reject it. Now when faced with that fact, you have to pretend that individualism is conformity and conformity is individualism.

You attack it because you’re scared. Make it sound really bad, Marty. Make sure no one has a chance to hear it for themselves or else they might see the country from a perspective that you’ve have been protected from.

Snowflake.

Wow, you always equate criticism with "attacking".

Who's the snowflake?

Every time SJW's open their mouths its like anyone with another opinion doesn't deserve to have it.

That's the epitome of a snowflake.

It’s self contradictory gibberish.

Conservatism has built itself up as some paragon of individualism but you constantly reject it. Now when faced with that fact, you have to pretend that individualism is conformity and conformity is individualism.

It's reality, that you can't or won't grasp because your groupthink tells you to.

It's reality, that you can't or won't grasp because your groupthink tells you to.
Okay Marty. Whatever. That’s the best you can do, just admit you give up.

Your concept of individuality isn’t that you are a white male, heterosexual or whatever you are. Your concept of individuality comes from your identity as someone who disregards the identity of others. That’s a screwed up way of thinking about it.

You have the world backwards because you can’t admit that you’re identity as someone who defends freedom and individuality is actually someone who rejects it for people who aren’t like you.

Snowflake.

Who's the snowflake?

Every time SJW's open their mouths its like anyone with another opinion doesn't deserve to have it.

Lots of transference here given you call people racists for thinking that CRT may be a legitimate description of history.

The snowflakes are trying to suppress CRT. They’re literally passing laws banning it in schools.

I see your stupid posts and know immediately that you're linking to the fake news and misinformation Gateway Pundit.
Grow up. You stupid child.

I love watching you pathetic, desperate snowflakes flailing, resorting to attempting to cast doubt on legitimate sources when you can't debunk what is being reported.

Considering how often you douche bags claim certain sources are bogus you would think just once you could debunk 1 single thing they are reporting, which you all have failed to do so so far to date.

:p

Okay Marty. Whatever. That’s the best you can do, just admit you give up.

Your concept of individuality isn’t that you are a white male, heterosexual or whatever you are. Your concept of individuality comes from your identity as someone who disregards the identity of others. That’s a screwed up way of thinking about it.

You have the world backwards because you can’t admit that you’re identity as someone who defends freedom and individuality is actually someone who rejects it for people who aren’t like you.

My concept of individuality comes from my viewpoints, life experience, and other inputs. Your concept comes from whatever someone else tells you.

Snowflake.

Who's the snowflake?

Lots of transference here given you call people racists for thinking that CRT may be a legitimate description of history.

The snowflakes are trying to suppress CRT. They’re literally passing laws banning it in schools.

It's all about race. People who think things are all about race are racists.

And rightly so, it's a bullshit world viewpoint right up their with Nazism and Stalinism.

Don’t forget this only applies to “conservative and right wing radicalized groups” ANTIFA and BLM are ok, so turn in your neighbors that had TRUMP signs in their yards, fly American flags, and make America Great bumper stickers.

Forum List

Back