Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

Like always??

LOL

Like when you predicted Moore would win?
I never predicted he would win I only defended him against unproven accusations...I told you back then he was not my choice...by the way...what happened to all of those women? now that the election is over I guess they all slithered away like the lying snakes they are...

Like always??

LOL

I never predicted he would win I only defended him against unproven accusations...I told you back then he was not my choice...by the way...what happened to all of those women? now that the election is over I guess they all slithered away like the lying snakes they are...
The women were likely bullshitting from the start.

You’re still avoiding my question question; 9th time...what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit?

And you never predicted Moore would win???

LOLOLOLOL
:dance:

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

6d4f993d-608e-4796-8af4-f98167cfd78d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.
Even if former BODY GUARD is saying crap about this.

Maybe if you waited until any of this BS actually happened, you would not be so totally fos.

While Democrats' / the FBI'S / the DOJ's / the Obama administration's TREASON needs to be fully exposed...

I do have a question...

The GOP said what is gound in the memos are so shocking, that they will 'shake the foundation of the country' and change it - cause Americans to cry out for change / justice...

If these memos / documents show criminal activity, WHY are the Republicans intent on releasing the evidence and GETTING PUBLIC SUPPORT BEFORE DOING THE RIGHT THING and acting upon it?

PER WALK Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Holder, Hillary, and Obama already...

The evidence is there.... The evidence has BEEN there... The only thing missing has been the objective, non-partisan will to pursue true justice.

Like always??

LOL

None of these women has “slithered away”. You just haven’t heard about them because Roy Moore lost and the media has moved on.

Before WAPO published the Moore story, they had more than 30 witnesses to Moore’s behaviour - the women, their families, friends and co-workers.

Initially, Moore admitted he dated underage girls with their parents’ permission. As the affair went on he changed his story and said he’d never met any of them. The notes, letter, cards, and other memorabilia these women have say otherwise.

One of his accusers has sued Roy Moore for defamation in calling her a liar. I think he’ll settle or he’ll lose.

None of these women has “slithered away”. You just haven’t heard about them because Roy Moore lost and the media has moved on.

Before WAPO published the Moore story, they had more than 30 witnesses to Moore’s behaviour - the women, their families, friends and co-workers.

Initially, Moore admitted he dated underage girls with their parents’ permission. As the affair went on he changed his story and said he’d never met any of them. The notes, letter, cards, and other memorabilia these women have say otherwise.

One of his accusers has sued Roy Moore for defamation in calling her a liar. I think he’ll settle or he’ll lose
I can't find any court action or legal papers being filed by any of these women...Maybe it's too soon but I'd bet you a million bucks they will not be going to court and there is no way that Moore will pay them...he is a fighter and he will not cave...so we will see...

If you'd look at things objectively, although i don't think its possible for a liberal, the "Russian collusion" story is pure fallacy...You people should be more worried about abuse of power from Obama and the Clintons... it's so obvious, but you don't car,e as long as its you leftist doing it

Based on what? A 'memo' manufactured by Nunes?

With 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Bannon agreeing to cooperate with Mueller and Trump admitting that he fired Comey because the Russia Investigation........there's a reason Trump is desperate to shut this investigation down.

indictments for what? process crimes?..No such thing as "Russian Collusion" sweetie, only in your own little brainwashed mind

Guilty please for lying to the FBI about meetings with Russians. With Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And Comey testifying that Trump tried to get him to end the investigation into Flynn.

And Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

Which is why the more that the Mueller Team uncovers, the more indictments come down, the more guilty pleas they have........the louder Trump and his team scream 'witch hunt'.

Process crime like i said..Comey was corrupt and disgraced the FBI which is why he was fired..Trump could fire Muller too if he wanted to

Trump cited the Russian investigation as the reason he fired comey. Comey cites Trump as ordering him to end the Flynn investigation. WIth Trump admitting via Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

There's a reason Trump is shitting his pants, desperately trying to end Mueller's investigation.

ok genius...The Russian thing is a fake, always has been. Why would Trump want that fake crap continued?..Comey ran a corrupt FBI... The justice dept was corrupted under Obama. The only reason there is a Independent council on this fake issue is because Sessions dropped the ball like a bitch, which is why Trump was thinking about firing him...Liberals make up phony issues, simply to distract from the real issue of collusion and corruption under the Obama administration...messing emails ..messing texts, are part of the cover up...Its pathetic that you leftist put so much faith these thoroughly corrupt people

While Democrats' / the FBI'S / the DOJ's / the Obama administration's TREASON needs to be fully exposed...

I do have a question...

The GOP said what is gound in the memos are so shocking, that they will 'shake the foundation of the country' and change it - cause Americans to cry out for change / justice...

If these memos / documents show criminal activity, WHY are the Republicans intent on releasing the evidence and GETTING PUBLIC SUPPORT BEFORE DOING THE RIGHT THING and acting upon it?

The evidence is there.... The evidence has BEEN there... The only thing missing has been the objective, non-partisan will to pursue true justice.

Trump could release Nunes' memo instantly. Nunes could release it in 5 days. Neither are.

Instead, they're going to *allude* to a memo you can read, citing 'evidence' you're not allowed to see, written by Trump's closest ally in Congress. They're stalling for a reason.

With Trumpies, the level of hyperbole and the level of substance are almost always inversely proportionate.

Based on what? A 'memo' manufactured by Nunes?

With 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Bannon agreeing to cooperate with Mueller and Trump admitting that he fired Comey because the Russia Investigation........there's a reason Trump is desperate to shut this investigation down.

indictments for what? process crimes?..No such thing as "Russian Collusion" sweetie, only in your own little brainwashed mind

Guilty please for lying to the FBI about meetings with Russians. With Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And Comey testifying that Trump tried to get him to end the investigation into Flynn.

And Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

Which is why the more that the Mueller Team uncovers, the more indictments come down, the more guilty pleas they have........the louder Trump and his team scream 'witch hunt'.

Process crime like i said..Comey was corrupt and disgraced the FBI which is why he was fired..Trump could fire Muller too if he wanted to

Trump cited the Russian investigation as the reason he fired comey. Comey cites Trump as ordering him to end the Flynn investigation. WIth Trump admitting via Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

There's a reason Trump is shitting his pants, desperately trying to end Mueller's investigation.

ok genius...The Russian thing is a fake, always has been.

That there were serious crimes in the Trump team is beyond question. That these crimes are immediately related to Russia is also beyond question. As the 2 guilty pleas undeniably indicate.

So your premise is demonstrable bullshit.

Why would Trump want that fake crap continued?..Comey ran a corrupt FBI... The justice dept was corrupted under Obama. The only reason there is a Independent council on this fake issue is because Sessions dropped the ball like a bitch

Session recused himself because Sessions lied about contacts with the Russian ambassador. Flynn lied about contacts with Russians. Papadopoulos lied about contact with Russians. Pence lied about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians. Insisting there was zero contact between the campaign and Russian officials.

Notice a pattern yet?

I do have a question...

Trump could release Nunes' memo instantly. Nunes could release it in 5 days. Neither are.

Instead, they're going to *allude* to a memo you can read, citing 'evidence' you're not allowed to see, written by Trump's closest ally in Congress. They're stalling for a reason.

With Trumpies, the level of hyperbole and the level of substance are almost always inversely proportionate.
SORTA LIKE 'ALLUDING' TO 'COLLUSION' WITHOUT EVER PRODUCING EVIDENCE TO SUPPOR THE CLAIM...?

BWUHAHAHAHA!

I do have a question...

SORTA LIKE 'ALLUDING' TO 'COLLUSION' WITHOUT EVER PRODUCING EVIDENCE TO SUPPOR THE CLAIM...?

BWUHAHAHAHA!

4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas.

There's absolutely no debate that there were very serious crimes in the Trump team. And that those crimes were immediately related to Russia. Yet the more indictments and the more guilty pleas that come down, the louder that conservatives squeal that the investigation should end immediately.

Where by any rational standard, the opposite would be true.

[4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas.
4 INDICTMENTS - ALL 'SCOOTER LIBBY' ATTEMPTS TO JUSTIFY THE WITCH HUNT

2 Indictments for Tax Evasion dating back to BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT
- Word is charges against Manaforte will be dropped because of illegal / improper execution of the warrant, collecting things NOT on the warrant which taints the evidence / search, and it all goes 'bye-bye.

1 'Indictment' of a self-important unpaid Trump campaign workers who was made a person of interest due to an overheard conversation in a British Pub Between a DRUNK Papa and a supposed Aussie Diplomat - the guy wore a wire and shopped a book deal (Toady and obvious Mueller plant)

1 Indictment of Flynn for Lying to the FBI after being interviewed by STRZOK; the charge will go away now that it has been revealed Strzok - the extremist Anti-Trump Pro-Hillary disgraced criminal FBI agent - protected Abedin and Mills from the same charge.

ZERO evidence that a crime was even committed warranting an investigation / this witch hunt.

ZERO evidence of 'Collusion', which isn't even a crime.

ZERO evidence of any crime committed BY TRUMP (Democrats are a completely different story!

Bwuhaha.....

Now the Witch HUNTERS are exposed as 'Secret Society' TRAITORS, and it goes all the way back to OBAMA himself....

[4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas.
4 INDICTMENTS - ALL 'SCOOTER LIBBY' ATTEMPTS TO JUSTIFY THE WITCH HUNT

2 Guilty Pleas. They've admitted to their crimes. They've admitted to lying to the FBI about Trump team contacts with Russia.

There's no debate that there are very serious crimes in the Trump Team. And that those crimes are immediately related to contacts with Russia.

And the investigation is just getting started! Mueller's only been at it for 6 months and he's got 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. Republicans had 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and couldn't find shit.

2 Guilty Pleas. They've admitted to their crimes. They've admitted to lying to the FBI about Trump team contacts with Russia.

4 'SCOOTER LIBBYS'

2 Guilty Please for LYING - no connection to Trump himself, No collusion, No crime...as opposed to Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Trzok, Holder, Lynch, Rice, Hillary, Obama....

YOU GOT NOTING ON TRUMP! You can't even prove a crime was committed warranting this investigation!

THIS witch hunt was / is the traitors' 'INSURANCE POLICY' and has FAILED to delivery any evidence of crimes against Trump...but has exposed crimes perpetrated by the 'WITCH HUNTERS'!

BWUHAHAHAHA...SUCK IT, SNOWFLAKE. :p

4 'SCOOTER LIBBYS'

2 Guilty Please for LYING - no connection to Trump himself, No collusion, No crime...as opposed to Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Trzok, Holder, Lynch, Rice, Hillary, Obama....

Two guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about the Trump teams contacts with Russia.

With Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE he fired Comey.

And Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

And Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes.

And its still worse. As Flynn was only ONE of the two people who plead guilty about lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and Russia. George Papadopoulos' fiancée, he has *way* more to divulge about the Trump campaign.

The fiancee of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year, said there’s a lot the public doesn’t know yet.

There’s a lot to come,” Simona Mangiante told The Washington Post. “He was the first one to break a hole on all of this.”

She didn’t give details, but said Papadopoulos would be remembered as the John Dean of the Russia scandal.

Dean was White House counsel for President Richard Nixon during the Watergate scandal, and ultimately cooperated with prosecutors.

Laughing......but through it all you insist there's nothing to see. That everything is fine.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. Smiling.....it won't matter.

And Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes.
YOU ARE A LIAR!

TRUMP DID NOT ADMIT TO FIRING COMEY BECAUSE HE WAS INVESTIGATING THE NO-CRIME OF 'COLLUSION'!

TRUMP DID NOT SAY HE ORDERED COMEY TO STOP INVESTIGATING FLYNN!

Produce the evidence that Trump said these things - but the fact is you CAN'T!

You just lost ALL credibility by LYING to try to prove your butt-hurt defense of an investigation that cant even prove a crime was committed!

YOU ARE A LIAR!

TRUMP DID NOT ADMIT TO FIRING COMEY BECAUSE HE WAS INVESTIGATING THE NO-CRIME OF 'COLLUSION'!

You just lost ALL credibility by LYING to try to prove your butt-hurt defense of an investigation that cant even prove a crime was committed!

Comey says otherwise:

In his prepared testimony, Comey recalled that, at that Oval Office meeting, the president said: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

"I took it as a direction," Comey told the Senate hearing Thursday. "I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying, 'I hope this.' I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it."

Comey: I took it as an order when Trump told me to drop Flynn investigation

And Mueller took Comey's testimony seriously. Mueller has already interviewed Comey in depth on the matter.

And Trump made it clear why he fired Comey:

“When I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.’”

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics

And Mueller is taking that very seriously as well.

4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Flynn admitting that he lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians, Papadoupoulos admitting he lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians, Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes before he fired Comey, Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, and Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes.

Smiling....tiny cuts, Easy. Thousands and thousands of tiny cuts.

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Comey says otherwise:

In his prepared testimony, Comey recalled that, at that Oval Office meeting, the president said: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

"I took it as a direction," Comey told the Senate hearing Thursday. "I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying, 'I hope this.' I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it."

Comey: I took it as an order when Trump told me to drop Flynn investigation

And Mueller took Comey's testimony seriously. Mueller has already interviewed Comey in depth on the matter.

And Trump made it clear why he fired Comey:

“When I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.’”

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics

And Mueller is taking that very seriously as well.

4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Flynn admitting that he lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians, Papadoupoulos admitting he lied to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians, Trump admitting via twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes before he fired Comey, Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, and Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to stop his investigation into Flynn's crimes.

Smiling....tiny cuts, Easy. Thousands and thousands of tiny cuts.

FROM YOUR OWN POST JUST NOW:

'In his prepared testimony, Comey recalled that, at that Oval Office meeting, the president said: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

In WHAT universe is 'I HOPE you can see your way clear...' the same as 'STOP'?!

It is NOT!

OF COURSE Comey would say 'I took it as an order' - He, Mueller, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch, and Obama just got exposed for their TREASON - COMPLETE WITH SOMETHING THEY DON'T HAVE ON TRUMP - EVIDENCE!

Like I said, short-round, you don't even have evidence that a crime was EVER committed to warrant this investigation.

Forum List

Back