Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

You means he backs up his lies with highly edited footage which appears to support his positions.

You obviously never watch him. He backs up his stories whenever possible with detailed documentation, not "footage," and a constant panoply of the top most experts to give direct analysis of the events. I'm not always a big fan of his and I know sometimes he sounds a bit too much like a GOP water-boy, but overall he is one of the best documented news commentators around these days.

Given that the 'memo' hasn't been released yet, how could he back it up with 'footage'?

WTF does that mean? Millions of people believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, does that lend even an iota of credibility to that nonsense?
I know a lot of people and I have never met anyone that thinks or thought Saddam was in on 911...
You know there’s more than just the 3 people you know, right?

US public thinks Saddam had role in 9/11

Seven in 10 Americans continue to believe that Iraq's Saddam Hussein had a role in the 11 September 2001 attacks, even though the Bush administration and congressional investigators say they have no evidence of this.

So again I ask, since you evaded the first time.... even if that’s true.... what does that mean if millions of idiots believe Rich was assassinated?

Like I said I've never ever heard that suggestion from anyone...you can find anything on line...I'm only saying that is news to me...

Someone struggling to take a gun away from a would be robber.

So you have no evidence to corroborate your made up bullshit.... is that what you’re saying?
I'm not a cop...I wasn't there...just giving a possible scenario as to what may have took place given the evidence we are allowed to see and hear...the question is why does this subject always get you libs so animated? could it be that deep down in your heart you know your party is capable of something like this? Capable of murdering people that stand in their way?
”I wasn't there...just giving a possible scenario...”

So I was right.... you’re just making shit up.

Thanks for playin’.
thumbsup.gif

Like I said I've never ever heard that suggestion from anyone...you can find anything on line...I'm only saying that is news to me...
Shit, just about everything is news to you.

So for the third time, I ask... so what if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit? How does that lend your admittedly made up bullshit any verification?

Thanks for playin’.
thumbsup.gif
Not making shit up...you joined the convo late...we were discussing possible scenarios...that's all...I'm not a robot that gets downloads from my party or the MSM...you obviously are...

So for the third time, I ask... so what if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit? How does that lend your admittedly made up bullshit any verification?

Hey I've been more on target than you over the last year....nothing you have predicted has come to pass...not one thing...

Trump is still president didn't you predict he would be gone by 2018? I think you did....you are wrong all the time but you still come back for more...must be some kind of a condition you have...

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

6d4f993d-608e-4796-8af4-f98167cfd78d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.
Even if former BODY GUARD is saying crap about this.

EX-secret service... tells you something about his character.

Character. Character. Hmm. I had a boss who used to guard Al Gore and one day they and the family were flying somewhere and Gore's kid was a little, rotten brat, so my ex-boss told him to go sit down or something and the kid went crying to his father. Daddy! Daddy! The mean agent scared me!!! You know, those awful SS types that you want to get a good education so you don't grow up like (serving others). What a terrible thing, especially a POLITICIAN, to have to debase himself serving others! So Al fired him for trying to make his sissy boy grow up a little and not be such a jerk, and now my ex-boss is an "ex" too.

Thanks for playin’.
thumbsup.gif
Not making shit up...you joined the convo late...we were discussing possible scenarios...that's all...I'm not a robot that gets downloads from my party or the MSM...you obviously are...
LOLOLOLOL

You admit you weren’t there; you admit your “evidence” is nothing but conjecture..., but you’re not making shit up??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump is still president didn't you predict he would be gone by 2018? I think you did....you are wrong all the time but you still come back for more...must be some kind of a condition you have...
Moron.... once my pool date was wrong.... I stopped pushing it.

You admit you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about, yet you persist.

4th time.... what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit? C’mon, Spunky, why can’t you answer that?

Yes you were wrong as can be...I am not wrong...you can not prove I am...in fact I'm almost always right...just ask my wife...

Hey I've been more on target than you over the last year....nothing you have predicted has come to pass...not one thing...
LOL

Now you’re deflecting about predictions rather than answer a simple question...?

5th time...what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit?

Yes you were wrong as can be...I am not wrong...you can not prove I am...in fact I'm almost always right...just ask my wife...
LOL

I don’t have to prove you wrong when you’re making up shit and can’t prove yourself right.

But I can expose how afraid you are to answer a simple question...

6th time... what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit?

:dance:

I don’t have to prove you wrong when you’re making up shit and can’t prove yourself right
You can't because you were not there either... Did the cops find the mugger yet?

didn't think so...

I don’t have to prove you wrong when you’re making up shit and can’t prove yourself right
You can't because you were not there either... Did the cops find the mugger yet?

didn't think so...
LOLOL

That doesn’t make you made up bullshit any less of made up bullshit. Nor does it help you prove it’s not bullshit.

7th time, highlighting what a coward you are... what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit?

That doesn’t make you made up bullshit any less of made up bullshit. Nor does it help you prove it’s not bullshit.
No but history will though...just like always...
Like always??

LOL

Like when you predicted Moore would win?

Notice how you flat out refuse to answer my question?

8th time... what difference does it make towards the actual death of Seth Rich if millions of idiots like you think it was a hit?

What are you so afraid of?

WTF does that mean? Millions of people believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, does that lend even an iota of credibility to that nonsense?
I know a lot of people and I have never met anyone that thinks or thought Saddam was in on 911...

US public thinks Saddam had role in 9/11

Seven in 10 Americans continue to believe that Iraq's Saddam Hussein had a role in the 11 September 2001 attacks, even though the Bush administration and congressional investigators say they have no evidence of this.

So again I ask, since you evaded the first time.... even if that’s true.... what does that mean if millions of idiots believe Rich was assassinated?

The article you linked to is dated 2003, a year after the invasion, when Bush and Cheney were actively lying about Saddam’s role. Only an idiot thinks that today.

Just like only an idiot believed that Seth Rich had anything to do with WikiLeaks. Even FOX has admitted that Hannity made it up.

Forum List

Back