SF archbishop Salvatore Cordileone bars Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion due to abortion support, marking escalation between Catholics & liberals

Evangelicals are becoming the worst kind of cult. People used to go to church to be better people but now they are going to find preachers that tell them hate is a virtue.
no, the worst kind of people are the ones who

steal elections
lie about a good president
impeach a good president
tell people to be perverse (homosexual)
and murder the unborn

Those are the bad guys...

No Christian theologian I know of says hate is a virtue.

In fact, every one I heard says "Hate the sin, but love the sinner"

People engaged in sins like killing their babies or taking it in the caboose aren't to be hated at all, just called to repentance.

The real hate is from the libs. They allow these sinners to wallow in their sins, and those sins can cause the sinner to burn in hell.
You can't be a real christian and be what passes for a conservative these days. The ready solution seems to be that Christianity must now serve conservatism. I no longer see a religion, I see a political movement with religious overtones. They spend every Sunday nailing him to the cross again so that his peace and love talk is again silenced and no one has to feel like a bad person for walking around with so much wrath and fear in their hearts.

You can't be a real christian and be what passes for a conservative these days. The ready solution seems to be that Christianity must now serve conservatism. I no longer see a religion, I see a political movement with religious overtones. They spend every Sunday nailing him to the cross again so that his peace and love talk is again silenced and no one has to feel like a bad person for walking around with so much wrath and fear in their hearts.
not a christian bend passively to my will.jpg

this seems silly on the surface but actually a brave stand for life!

it is radical Christians against everyone else. He is a pawn of the devil.

Blah, blah, blah. More ignorant rant. Organized religion isn't Christianity. You have a warped perception of Christianity seen through your politically biased eyes.

You have a warped perception of Christianity, and your eyes are politically biased. You want to impose your beliefs on everyone else.

You have a warped perception of Christianity, and your eyes are politically biased. You want to impose your beliefs on everyone else.
Nope. I don't give a hoot what you believe, but you better keep your filthy nose out of my Constitutional right or there's gonna be hell to pay.

this seems silly on the surface but actually a brave stand for life!

Good. Wake up Nancy, you are an adult, stop participating in these childish, primitive rituals. You don't need the permission of creepy old virgins in funny hats to do the right thing.

oh you don't see this or that

who the hell are you?

If you were one to stick to Christian principles diligently, we could find you credible

as it is, we do not...

+

Good. Wake up Nancy, you are an adult, stop participating in these childish, primitive rituals. You don't need the permission of creepy old virgins in funny hats to do the right thing.
yeh, for sure... She's so much better than those who wear funny hats, even though she advocates and promotes murder of the unborn... but hey, no one's perfect....

+

yeh, for sure... She's so much better than those who wear funny hats, even though she advocates and promotes murder of the unborn... but hey, no one's perfect....

+
She does not do that, liar. You guys lie so much, you don't even know how not to lie anymore.

Fools. Atheists think they have it all figured out, especially when things are superficially going well on earth.

Fools. Atheists think they have it all figured out, espcially when things are superficially going well on earth.

Every time you open your mouth, you show the inferiority of clinging to iron age mythology. I literally don't have to lift a finger.

She does do that, Liar. You guys lie so much, you don't even know how not to lie anymore
Wrong, you pathetic moron. You don't even know what words mean, but that doesn't excuse your lying.

Show us Pelosi "advicating" for abortion. You can't, because that never happened. But you are an uneducated fool who does not know what words mean, and you wouldn't be honest anyway if you did.

If Jesus asked you which one is most annoying, which would you choose?

A) men in funny hates
B) men or women who murder the unborn or promote said murder

hmmm...

Forum List

Back