SF archbishop Salvatore Cordileone bars Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion due to abortion support, marking escalation between Catholics & liberals

Wrong, you pathetic moron. You don't even know what words mean, but that doesn't excuse your lying.

Show us Pelosi "advicating" for abortion. You can't, because that never happened. But you are an uneducated fool who does not know what words mean, and you wouldn't be honest anyway if you did.
Goodness, what an angry, stupid little man you are!

Nancy Pelosi's Voting Record on Issue: Abortion

You said something idiotic. Don't blame me for it, you retard.
But you can't say what it is, because you know it would make your response look pretty stupid.

Same for your embarrassing whining about Pelosi. Stupid people like you don't understand why what they say is stupid. Comes with the territory.

But you can't say what it is, because you know it would make your response look pretty stupid.

Same for your embarrassing whining about Pelosi. Stupid people like you don't understand why what they say is stupid. Comes with the territory.
You hate Christians. You've been programmed to think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel they're dumb and atheists are inherently smarter because atheists don't believe in invisible sky buddies.

Right? Right. Don't bother denying it.

Therefore, you believe you're smarter than all the people in the list I linked.

You're really no good at being condescending. Give it up.

You hate Christians. You've been programmed to think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel they're dumb and atheists are inherently smarter because atheists don't believe in invisible sky buddies.

Therefore, you believe you're smarter than all the people in the list I linked.

You're really no good at being condescending. Give it up.
i think you shouldn't legitimatize the dude by... wasting keystrokes on him

not worth it

It was a Catholic Arch-Bishop who issued the decree based on Catholic ideology and doctrine. Why did the left feel that it was necessary to give out the Bishop's name? Were lefties planning on a demonstration like the wone they pulled at the homes of the Supreme Court Justices?

It was a Catholic Arch-Bishop who issued the decree based on Catholic ideology and doctrine. Why did the left feel that it was necessary to give out the Bishop's name? Were lefties planning on a demonstration like the wone they pulled at the homes of the Supreme Court Justices?
giving a name is routine...

Forum List

Back