Sexual Battery

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Sexual battery is an unwanted form of contact with an intimate part of the body that is made for purposes of sexual arousal, sexual gratification or sexual abuse.Sexual battery may occur whether the victim is clothed or not. It is a crime, which varies by state laws, so local laws should be consulted.
  1. Do you believe Trump act on his words?
  2. Were the words those of a misogynist?
  3. Was this an example of braggadocio?
Do you believe Donald Trump is psychologically fit to be Commander-in-Chief and able to govern all of the people?

I don't.

Sexual battery is an unwanted form of contact with an intimate part of the body that is made for purposes of sexual arousal, sexual gratification or sexual abuse.Sexual battery may occur whether the victim is clothed or not. It is a crime, which varies by state laws, so local laws should be consulted.
Do you believe Donald Trump is psychologically fit to be Commander-in-Chief and able to govern all of the people?

I don't.

How was bill fit to be president or JFK?

Please tell us in your own words..

1. No.
2. Yes, as every Man should be.
3. Yes, as almost every private conversation between 2 Men is.

The tw is a ROTC fag he don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I don't.

• Banned

I don't.

In my own words, IKE, FDR, Gingrich and dozens +++ more Pols had affairs, trysts and friends with benefits. Anyone in power has sexual opportunities, and most of these events were mutual connections - some initiated by the other, and something recognized as a common practice.

Yes, JFK and WJC were psychologically fit to be POTUS; DJT is not! Sexual dalliance in our society is common and does not usually occur along with misogynist behavior, unless the partner is masochistic.

Watching the phoney outrage by lefties on this is priceless.

Mishandle top secret information? No problem.
Setup an illegal private server for official business? Fit for Commander-in-Chief.
Discredit and help destroy the lives of women that your husband raped or assaulted? Feminist extraordinaire.
Defend a child molester, attack the 12yr old victim, get him off with a slap on the wrist, and laugh about it? Just doing her job.

Talk about pussy with the guys? Unforgivable.

I don't.

When a President is caught getting blow jobs from a young intern in the White House he is deemed psychologically fit to continue as President, but when a man talks trash 11 years ago he is not fit. I think you are the one that needs to see a shrink for asking these questions.

I don't.

In my own words, IKE, FDR, Gingrich and dozens +++ more Pols had affairs, trysts and friends with benefits. Anyone in power has sexual opportunities, and most of these events were mutual connections - some initiated by the other, and something recognized as a common practice.

Yes, JFK and WJC were psychologically fit to be POTUS; DJT is not! Sexual dalliance in our society is common and does not usually occur along with misogynist behavior, unless the partner is masochistic.

I will bet you think Billy BJ Clinton's 'affairs' were all consensual.

Real men today at least pretend to see women as equals.

Trump didn't kiss and tell. He didn't kiss. Although I have to say that popping a few tic tacs on the idea that there might be kissing is an act of chivalry that was assumed to be dead 20 years ago.

These fuckers are unbelievable..they want guys to use women's bathrooms yet upset about locker room talk..

I don't.

When a President is caught getting blow jobs from a young intern in the White House he is deemed psychologically fit to continue as President, but when a man talks trash 11 years ago he is not fit. I think you are the one that needs to see a shrink for asking these questions.

I think you are a self righteous hypocrite. That's not a psychiatric condition, it's simply a flaw in your character. Maybe you've never been hit on, maybe you are too ugly or lack power; men in powerful positions and/or physically attractive have temptations and giving into them is common in our culture. The difference being such behavior is not aberrant or necessarily immoral.

Trump's behavior is perverse and on going, as anyone who is honest and has listened to him can attest.

Last edited:

I don't.

You are so far off the pace it is unreal. If Clinton had been caught with that girl before his election he would probably not have won. In this instance trump is damned out of his own mouth. Give thanks and move on.

1. No.

Real men respect women and see them as equals;
Only weak men are misogynistic;
Real men do not kiss and tell.

Says the guy who dresses as a girl to use a woman's bathroom

I can assure you that no matter what clothes I might wear, at 6'2" and 230 pounds, I could never pass for a women, nor do I have any intention or desire to use a women's restroom.

But I digress, your straw man / ad hominem illogical posts is notable, not that your foolishness is not well known based on the number of ridiculous opinions you've offered.

I don't.

You are so far off the pace it is unreal. If Clinton had been caught with that girl before his election he would probably not have won. In this instance trump is damned out of his own mouth. Give thanks and move on.

Trump only talked trash, Billy BJ acted on it. You are too uninformed to bother with. Billy BJ was caught having an affair with Jennifer Flowers for 12 years before the election, but Billy and Hillary got on TV and appeared contrite and forgiving.

1. No.

Real men respect women and see them as equals;
Only weak men are misogynistic;
Real men do not kiss and tell.

Says the guy who dresses as a girl to use a woman's bathroom

I can assure you that no matter what clothes I might wear, at 6'2" and 230 pounds, I could never pass for a women, nor do I have any intention or desire to use a women's restroom.

But I digress, your straw man / ad hominem illogical posts is notable, not that your foolishness is not well known based on the number of ridiculous opinions you've offered.

No. Shit disgusting pig you want to wear a dress and go into women's bathrooms and play with little girls

Yet bitch about trump.

I don't.

You as all liberals have no credibility on this because you ongoing support of this behavior since the 90's created this mess. Move a long now.

Forum List

Back