Sexual assault , it's a trap!

ok bubbalah../..
and everyone at faux news knew what bill o'reilley was
and Donald the orange sociopath ADMITTED what he is and you elected him after.
and everyone knows what roy Moore is and you couldn't give a damn.
now go back to your basement.

Surprise surprise surprise.......

If you knew how many Democrat black working families voted for Trump because they aren't as stupid as Democrat leadership plays them to be and can see through the lies and corruption, you'd probably wet yourself.

MANY DEMOCRATS elected the Orange one too.

I live in a Democrat heavy area and I talk to black democrats ALL THE TIME who voted for Trump because they're sick of the BS.
Not ALL Democrats are fools......Jillian....Jakey. (terribly bad news for the DNC plantation)

Last edited:
Tell us how many, bhu? Four. What a silly statement, and no you don't talk "all the time" to any such people. Run along.

I have zero problem with women telling the truth, Jillian...nor do I have any problem with men who abuse power being held accountable! What I do have a problem with is a main stream media that pretended that was only happening with conservatives when it's become PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that they knew sexual harassment was liberal Hollywood and the liberal media's dirty little secret!
Reality Mainstream Media did nothing of the sort, while Fake Alt Right Media try to throw it exclusively on the left.

That's bullshit and you know it, Jake! You had liberals like Harvey Weinstein speaking at rallies protesting the treatment of women by the GOP when he was about as abusive of women as any man in memory...literally all of Hollywood KNEW it...and nobody said a peep. You had Al Franken calling out Trump for sexual harassment when he was guilty of exactly that himself! You had Matt Lauer's holier than thou grilling of Bill O'Reilly over the disgraced FOX News big wig's sexual harassment problems when he himself was guilty of far worse than O'Reilly ever was! "Reality Mainstream Media"? Don't make me laugh!

Harvey spoke at rallies AFTER he was exposed for what he is?

or was he tossed out on his keister?

the same should have happened with Donald the admitted sexual predator and Moore the creepy child molester.

NO...Harvey spoke at those rallies BEFORE he was exposed for what he is! That doesn't change the fact that his behavior was a well known thing in Hollywood circles FOR DECADES!!! My point...which you seem unable to grasp...is that the left's attempts to make sexual harassment an election issue has blown up in it's face because it turns out that liberals sexually harass women as much if not MORE than conservatives do!

you elected Donald after he admitted to being a sexual predator....after he admitted he liked watching 15 year old girls in their dressing room.....

and the rabid loons will vote for roy Moore knowing he's a psycho, bigot disgusting child molester.

so I'm really not interested in the pretense that the right has any higher ground.

I voted for Trump because the alternative was Hillary Clinton...about as corrupt and dishonest a politician as any who has ever inhabited Washington DC! I won't vote for Moore because I don't live in Alabama. If I did live there...I would make an informed choice between candidates just as I did in the last national election.

Tell us how many, bhu? Four. What a silly statement, and no you don't talk "all the time" to any such people. Run along.

Yeah...and Hillary in a landslide..... you still say....You live in a delusional world....Get used to losing....And you're going to tell ME who I talk to? I think not.
I think so. You talk to the fairies. The GOP got hammered last month. Watch what happens when and if Moore gets into the Senate.

oldstyle, you are describing your alt right nonsense, you know that. Come on, buddy. :)

Found a picture of Oldstyle straining and triggered

th.jpg

Found a picture of Oldstyle straining and triggered

View attachment 165152

I hate to break this to you, Sparky but that picture was of a Hillary Clinton supporter from the night of the election! It was widely used to show the shock and dismay among Hillary voters when they finally realized that she had lost to Trump!

Can you get ANYTHING right?

Forum List

Back