‘Sexism Will Be The New Racism’

Heres the problem: Republicans want to be racist but cant stand for people to SAY they are being racist. Want to stop being called racist? Stop with the bone thru the nose pics, the watermelon patch in the WH lawn emails, etc.

Its pretty easy, just don't be racist

1424365_683873974967804_83894270_n.jpg

Younger women should pay more, if they don't, it isn't insurance, it is a hand out from men for their healthcare. Insurance is defined as being able to assess risk and price accordingly, Obamacare is not insurance.

Last edited:

Younger women should pay more, if they don't, it isn't insurance, it is a hand out from men for their healthcare. Insurance is defined as being able to assess risk and price accordingly, Obamacare is not insurance.

Using that logic, young men should pay the most

For damn near everything.

BUT, I'm thrilled to finally see ONE rw jackass who knows that ObamaCare is not insurance.

Conga-Rats to you.
congarats.jpg

Using that logic, young men should pay the most

For damn near everything.

Young men pay the most for car insurance, I am pretty sure, makes sense young women pay the most of health insurance, or did.

At least you recognize this isn't insurance and you are putting an added cost on men by prohibiting price discrimination.

Now the question is, why should young men go for this bad deal or even participate?

Liberal Cartoonist: If Hillary Is Nominee in 2016 ‘Sexism Will Be The New Racism’

Just as anyone that criticized Obama the past six-plus years was accused of racism, in the coming years, anyone that criticizes Hillary if she runs will be depicted as sexist.

The so-called "Republican War on Women" will be dusted off again, and every utterance by an opponent or commentator that isn't flattering will be due to Clinton's lack of a Y-chromosome and not because of her views.

Read more and listen: Liberal Cartoonist: If Hillary Is Nominee in 2016 ?Sexism Will Be The New Racism? | NewsBusters

Hillary will be hated cuz she is a Globalist and her Bilderberg connections.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary will be hated cuz she is a Globalist and her Bilderberg connections.

Given how women are taking up pole dancing as exercise I doubt the feminists will be out and about much anymore.

Kiss my ass, thanks for making a fool of yourself.

put down that mirror and talk to me

Be honest. You have no interest in discussion. You're here to repeat talking points and make empty, partisan declarations with all the nuance and sophistication of a 5 year-old.

Actually I said Repubs want to be racist without people calling them racist. Your eloquent response adding to the discussion at hand was "no, you partisan hack, no".

So...

put down that mirror and talk to me

Be honest. You have no interest in discussion. You're here to repeat talking points and make empty, partisan declarations with all the nuance and sophistication of a 5 year-old.

Actually I said Repubs want to be racist without people calling them racist. Your eloquent response adding to the discussion at hand was "no, you partisan hack, no".

So...

I said "No" because your idiotic claim is untrue.

So...

I said "No" because your idiotic claim is untrue.

And I said yes because it is true. You see how this works yet? Or is it still over your head?

Forum List

Back