Sex slave nuns shocker

Under a vow of celibacy, you aren't even allowed to masturbate.

I just don't see how that is possible for the vast majority of humans.

St. Paul claimed to be thoroughly celibate, but he gave some very sage advice which the Catholic Church should probably revisit. Not every priest or nun can be a saint like Paul. The very nature of sainthood is one of extreme exceptionalism.

Here's Paul:

Now, about what you wrote: “It’s good for a man not to have sex with a woman.” Each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband because of sexual immorality. The husband should meet his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should do the same for her husband. The wife doesn’t have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise, the husband doesn’t have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Don’t refuse to meet each other’s needs unless you both agree for a short period of time to devote yourselves to prayer. Then come back together again so that Satan might not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I’m saying this to give you permission; it’s not a command. I wish all people were like me, but each has a particular gift from God: one has this gift, and another has that one.

I’m telling those who are single and widows that it’s good for them to stay single like me. But if they can’t control themselves, they should get married, because it’s better to marry than to burn with passion.

That's from Paul's first letter to the Corinthians. Verses 7 through 9.
This.

It is a very piss poor plan that relies on rejecting very basic biological needs to become a leader within the church.

Sexual abuse of nuns. So we are also looking at the use of birth control, which is forbidden in the Catholic Church. And possibly abortions.
Nah. The Nonez were provided with training from Peter North films. No birth control needed. Only napkinz
Gratzi a Dios

Sexual abuse of nuns. So we are also looking at the use of birth control, which is forbidden in the Catholic Church. And possibly abortions.
Nah. The Nonez were provided with training from Peter North films. No birth control needed. Only napkinz
Gratzi a Dios
Sorry, even coitus interuptus is forbidden by the Catholic Church.

"Spilling one's seed on the ground" is a no-no.

Pope says priests kept nuns as sex slaves

Pope Francis has admitted that clerics have sexually abused nuns, and in one case they were kept as sex slaves.

He said in that case his predecessor, Pope Benedict, was forced to shut down an entire congregation of nuns who were being abused by priests.

It is thought to be the first time that Pope Francis has acknowledged the sexual abuse of nuns by the clergy.

He said the Church was attempting to address the problem but said it was "still going on".

Last November, the Catholic Church's global organisation for nuns denounced the "culture of silence and secrecy" that prevented them from speaking out.

I suppose it gives the kids a break. What is it with these priests ?

Pretty funny coming from someone who thinks that condemning the Muslim sex grooming gangs that preyed on young girl is Islamophobic.

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother. But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Genesis 38: 8 - 10

Pope Francis has admitted that clerics have sexually abused nuns, and in one case they were kept as sex slaves.

He said in that case his predecessor, Pope Benedict, was forced to shut down an entire congregation of nuns who were being abused by priests.

It is thought to be the first time that Pope Francis has acknowledged the sexual abuse of nuns by the clergy.

He said the Church was attempting to address the problem but said it was "still going on".

Last November, the Catholic Church's global organisation for nuns denounced the "culture of silence and secrecy" that prevented them from speaking out.

This is the result of a policy of celibacy amongst the priesthood. Our bodies, minds and being are not wired to be celibate. We, as a species, function better physically and emotionally when we are in an adult, consenual, sexual relationship. That's how biology works. All of our instincts propel us to honour our biological imperatives, the two strongest of which are the life itself, and procreation. Even when procreation is taken out of the equation, the exchanges of hormones between sexual partners, and the hormones released by the sexual act, enhances our health and our well being, long past the age when procreation is advisable, even if possible.

I've long believed that a celibate priesthood attracts a lot of men with sexual issues, who are hoping that the enforced celibacy will save them from themselves. The disastrous messes we see today is the spectacular failure of those wishes.

A rather sagacious stance towards the heart of the matter DL

To further that >>>>
260f8c84362691090485ed26a93e1dfb.png

Jesus Christ, Wife Mary Magdalene Had 2 Kids, New Book Claims

~S~

I love how they shut down the congregation of nuns rather than remove the offending priests
The article plainly says the priests were suspended.

go see your mother this weekend - cya on monday.

The Catholic Church has some serious housecleaning to do.

Some heads need to roll. Hard prison time.

Not just the offenders, but also those who protected them. ESPECIALLY those who protected them.

Pretty funny coming from someone who thinks that condemning the Muslim sex grooming gangs that preyed on young girl is Islamophobic.
You would have a point if I had ever done that.

Couldn't tell you, but surely they have some screws loose. They figure they punched their ticket into Heaven, and use it as an excuse to ensure they didn't.

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother. But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

But the Lord didn't put Onan to death because he masturbated, he put Onan to death because he refused God's will.

But the Lord didn't put Onan to death because he masturbated, he put Onan to death because he refused God's will.
Good, why should he follow the orders of such an evil god anyway? His killing just further demonstrates the wickedness of the madeup god.

Early birth control.

Forum List

Back