Sex Education

It is truly incredible, unbelievable that we don't teach children about sex from a very young age.

Its as though we want them to get STDs, pregnant and be miserable with their partner.

Just stupid.

From a "very young age?" I don't think that is really necessary. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand. Age appropriate sex education is fine. No need to teach the young ones things like anal sex.

Age appropriate sex education is a good thing. :) Since a lot of kids' parents are not comfortable discussing these things with the kids or because they may have a belief system that forbids them from using birth control and they just don't discuss it or teach their children that it IS an option, sex education in school is a very good idea. Otherwise, you learn about it from your equally ignorant friends. Lol.
It's not the school's job to jump in when parents are uncomfortable. The job of the schools isn't to guide children into sex. It's to teach them history, English, math and science.

Age appropriate sex education is a good thing. :) Since a lot of kids' parents are not comfortable discussing these things with the kids or because they may have a belief system that forbids them from using birth control and they just don't discuss it or teach their children that it IS an option, sex education in school is a very good idea. Otherwise, you learn about it from your equally ignorant friends. Lol.

We won't have such problems, an Austrian and a Norwegian, both nations have always been open about sex, for more than 120 years.

It is truly incredible, unbelievable that we don't teach children about sex from a very young age.

Its as though we want them to get STDs, pregnant and be miserable with their partner.

Just stupid.

From a "very young age?" I don't think that is really necessary. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand. Age appropriate sex education is fine. No need to teach the young ones things like anal sex.

Only complete freaks have anal sex and women who are into that have no self-respect for themselves and probably only agree to it to keep the man.

It's not the school's job to jump in when parents are uncomfortable. The job of the schools isn't to guide children into sex. It's to teach them history, English, math and science.

Then you have a bunch of kids who don't know anything going out and having unprotected sex and learning myths from their peers. It is usually taught in health class, and that is not a big deal. Sex IS a part of life.

Just stupid.

Only complete freaks have anal sex and women who are into that have no self-respect for themselves and probably only agree to it to keep the man.

Some women like it apparently. Lol. At least that is what I've been told. :D

David Cameron blocked compulsory sex education and his ministers are 'furious'

As you can see our Prime Minister is stuck in the 50s.
Do American kids get taught where to put it and when ?

Maybe Britain should have compulsory sex education for your adored Muslims, you know to help them understand that rape isn't okay and that "No means No, No doesn't mean Yes"

And your adored catholics?

Why the different standards for behavior?

Yes but it's important all children are taught this, I think from age of 10 years-old....because society needs to avoid this:

sex-ed-daughter-550x399.jpg

Just stupid.

Yes but really ONLY men say that women like getting shafted up ass.

Just stupid.

I've talked to a couple of women who said they liked it, so I guess some do. Some men do too.
1sm016Giggle.gif

Just stupid.

Chris, I used to say the same thing but really, its kind of weasly ...

I would also like to see adults/parents teach sex to their kids but these are people who think "wee wee" and "pee pee" are scientific terms.

In terms of teaching children, what's the difference between an elbow and a penis?

Yep, there is a LOT of difference. So why not teach that? Why not teach kids how their elbow works as well as how their sexual organs work?

We're still stuck in the middle ages of ignorance. We KNOW that knowledge is power - power and control over our own bodies. We KNOW that kids who understand sex do not get pregnant and do not get diseases. And yet, we send kids out in the world with no real knowledge of what they need to be safe AND happy.

Yes but it's important all children are taught this, I think from age of 10 years-old....because society needs to avoid this:

View attachment 64074

I think sex education is important, and our statistics with teen pregnancies and abortions are on the down trend, so that is good news.

U.S. Teen Pregnancy, Birth and Abortion Rates Reach Historic Lows

Just stupid.

I've talked to a couple of women who said they liked it, so I guess some do. Some men do too.
1sm016Giggle.gif

And the bottom line is, if consenting adults. its their business.

Period.

Just stupid.

1sm016Giggle.gif

For once, I'm unable to formulate an appropriate response :itsok:

Just stupid.

1sm016Giggle.gif

If any weirdo freak man EVER tried to get near MY ass, my response would be, to grab my Glock 40 Gen 4 and say:

go-ahead-make-my-day.jpg

1sm016Giggle.gif

If any weirdo freak man EVER tried to get near MY ass, my response would be, to grab my Glock 40 Gen 4 and say:

View attachment 64076

To each his or her own I suppose! :lol:

1sm016Giggle.gif

View attachment 64076

Well yes :lol:

Personally I think men who want anal sex are closet homosexuals but can't bring themselves to go Mano e Mano with another man.

1sm016Giggle.gif

View attachment 64076

Well yes :lol:

Personally I think men who want anal sex are closet homosexuals but can't bring themselves to go Mano e Mano with another man.

It apparently feels VERY good for a man to have his prostate gland stimulated. :D

Forum List

Back