Sex Education

Some women like it apparently. Lol. At least that is what I've been told. :D

Yes but really ONLY men say that women like getting shafted up ass.

I've talked to a couple of women who said they liked it, so I guess some do. Some men do too.
1sm016Giggle.gif

If any weirdo freak man EVER tried to get near MY ass, my response would be, to grab my Glock 40 Gen 4 and say:

View attachment 64076

To each his or her own I suppose! :lol:

Well yes :lol:

Personally I think men who want anal sex are closet homosexuals but can't bring themselves to go Mano e Mano with another man.

What makes a person gay is if they sexually desire a person of the same sex, IMO. If a man might like some "anal play", I don't think that necessarily means he is gay. :)

I've talked to a couple of women who said they liked it, so I guess some do. Some men do too.
1sm016Giggle.gif

If any weirdo freak man EVER tried to get near MY ass, my response would be, to grab my Glock 40 Gen 4 and say:

View attachment 64076

Personally I think men who want anal sex are closet homosexuals but can't bring themselves to go Mano e Mano with another man.

What makes a person gay is if they sexually desire a person of the same sex, IMO. If a man might like some "anal play", I don't think that necessarily means he is gay. :)

Okay, but darling if you're ever somewhere and you drop something and bend down to pick it up....just be careful who's standing behind you....you never know :eek-52: :dev2:

Age appropriate sex education is a good thing. :) Since a lot of kids' parents are not comfortable discussing these things with the kids or because they may have a belief system that forbids them from using birth control and they just don't discuss it or teach their children that it IS an option, sex education in school is a very good idea. Otherwise, you learn about it from your equally ignorant friends. Lol.
Many,if not most, parents are uncomfortable discussing sex with their kids. Its important that kids get this information.The shortcomings of their parents should not hold them back.Learning it from friends proved disastrous to many youngsters I grew up with.

1sm016Giggle.gif

View attachment 64076

It apparently feels VERY good for a man to have his prostate gland stimulated. :D

Yes, that's why some men....

keep-calm-and-buy-a-dildo-11.png

1sm016Giggle.gif

View attachment 64076

It apparently feels VERY good for a man to have his prostate gland stimulated. :D

This wife basically beat husband up after discovering his dildo in his belongings....I love the way puritan MSM refers to it as a "sex toy"....it's like their inability to write BLOW-JOB and they write "sex act"

Florida woman 'beat' husband after she found his sex toy

David Cameron blocked compulsory sex education and his ministers are 'furious'

As you can see our Prime Minister is stuck in the 50s.
Do American kids get taught where to put it and when ?
Do you intend to teach them where to put it and when?

Sex Education:

View attachment 64073

Sex Education In The Politically Correct Society:

View attachment 64071

I usually bite off the arms and legs first, then the head.

One of the funniest threads I ever created...one where I took creepy ppl's avatars and posted them alongside mugshots of pervs who looked just like them.

It was comic genius. I was banned for a while, which is an indication of how great it was.

Do it again! Do it again!

From a "very young age?" I don't think that is really necessary. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand. Age appropriate sex education is fine. No need to teach the young ones things like anal sex.

Only complete freaks have anal sex and women who are into that have no self-respect for themselves and probably only agree to it to keep the man.

Some women like it apparently. Lol. At least that is what I've been told. :D

1sm016Giggle.gif

Lucy Hamilton

I doubt you'll ever have THAT happen!

Forum List

Back