Several dead, dozens reportedly hurt as gunmen attack vehicles in Israel

Israel's occupation is a ticking bomb.

always happy to learn that muslims will never seek peace, ever.

Your hatred will only feed upon itself.

If you got rid of the jews, the sunnies and shittes would start killing each other in droves unless they can reach the Kurds

Then the arab sunnies will start killing the persian sunnies. same for the shittes

It is Israel's occupation. It can stop the violence any time it wants.

Israel's occupation is a ticking bomb.

If you got rid of the jews, the sunnies and shittes would start killing each other in droves unless they can reach the Kurds

Then the arab sunnies will start killing the persian sunnies. same for the shittes

so can the muslims

You are all past time for coming down off the cross and using the wood to build a bridge so you can get over it.

so can the muslims

You are all past time for coming down off the cross and using the wood to build a bridge so you can get over it.

It is Israel's occupation, not the Muslims. The Muslims cannot stop Israel's occupation.

so can the muslims

It is Israel's occupation, not the Muslims. The Muslims cannot stop Israel's occupation.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before Mahomet was born, nitwit. :lol:

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Why would HAMAS attack Israeli buses so close to the U N vote expected to support Palestinian statehood?
What an obvious hoax; and a justification for Israel to start CAST LEAD II, to wipe Gaza off of the map before the U N vote can take place.

wipe Gaza off of the map before

Muchacho, if Israel wanted to wipe Gaza off the map, Israel could so so in 5 seconds.

Look for a job, muchacho, and lift Spain out of bankruptcy. :lol:

Why would HAMAS attack Israeli buses so close to the U N vote expected to support Palestinian statehood?
What an obvious hoax; and a justification for Israel to start CAST LEAD II, to wipe Gaza off of the map before the U N vote can take place.

Hamas is not the only Militant group in Gaza though, there are more radical groups operating that lob missiles at Israel and Hamas has even admitted it doesn't have control over those guys.

Hamas is not the only Militant group in Gaza though, there are more radical groups operating that lob missiles at Israel and Hamas has even admitted it doesn't have control over those guys.

Jose isn't the brightest jihadist in the bunch.

Pals don't need a reason. They feel they have worked enough that they vote should be a walk off for them.

Aside from that, I'm not fully convinced it was just Pals.

Pals don't need a reason. They feel they have worked enough that they vote should be a walk off for them.

What exactly do they think will happen during this vote? the Israelis will quietly pack their bags and vacate the premesis?

First off; Fuck you, I'm well away of the history.
Oh! Away!?
Secondly, times have changed and Israel has worn out it's welcome in it's main ally.
There is some validity in this postulate, because US administrations tend to recall that Israel is an ally when they want to make a buck on it, or pay for something in jews. Worked in preparation for the Desert Storm, assembling a so-called coalition, for which Israel had to absorb SCUDs with no response so as not to jeopardize that "coalition" and had to be denied by the State Department access to sattelite imagery. Access to the sat images was granted later, but all of it didn't make much sense, because there was no sharing of the ident codes. The US wasn't serious about hunting SCUDs in the western Iraq either.
Now Obama is applying pressure on Israel to make it apologize to Turkey for turkish thugs it killed, while delaying the release of the Palmer report, which makes turks angry. All of it in the name of assembling another "coalition" against Syria. Very much familiar. So, that alleged "main ally" turns out to be some very interesting ally, indeed. That and the pathetic performance of the Patriot system made Israel to develop some stuff of their own. And as well as then, israeli boots were on the ground in the iraqi desert last time too, as insurance against possible follies of the "main ally".
People have not forgotten the USS Liberty
Cool, so what was the USS Liberty doing out there?
nor do people support pouring money out in foreign aide as they used to.
Peace is a costly occupation, indeed, it's Jimmy Carter's fault.

Originally Posted by Two Thumbs
Secondly, times have changed and Israel has worn out it's welcome in it's main ally.

You = Birdbrain. :lol:

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond in Visit To Israel....
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tEpFH3kDA]Admiral Mike Mullen Reaffirms Strong U.S.-Israeli Bond in Visit to Israel - YouTube[/ame]

What exactly do they think will happen during this vote? the Israelis will quietly pack their bags and vacate the premesis?

If they don't, the UN will write, yet another, stern letter expressing thier disaproval.

Forum List

Back