Seurat: Synthetic Christianity [Capitalism Dilemma?]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Is capitalism a vehicle for intellectualism?

====

"Donald Trump walked into an art museum and couldn't help staring at a Seurat painting. The iconic Seurat painting Trump stared at depicting people by a body of water basking in the sun from an older time in world history. Trump noted that the Seurat painting captured humanity's fascination with light and shading and the contours of person-silhouettes --- almost as if the people were re-presentations of the ethereal quality of memory itself. Trump wondered if capitalism in America was somehow a reflection/analogy of this haunting Seurat painting, since capitalists (e.g., stockbrokers) often wondered if investment and fortune were 'anagrams' of imagination in motion."

seurat1.jpg

"Well, when Trump was elected U.S. President, he held a very different view of what comprised capitalism daydreams. When North Korea conducted nuclear-missile tests during Labor Day weekend 2017, the Trump Administration faced the reality that 21st Century capitalism-globalization politics was challenged by sovereignty matters and negotiation dissatisfaction. Imagination was tempered by cold hard anxiety. Trump wondered if his memory of the Seurat painting and how it made him think about capitalism-flowery was merely a 'synthetic Christian' optimism geared towards 'hyping' modern media customs/spirit marketing networks (e.g., EWTN - Catholic TV) and not therefore some tangible glimpse of some real metaphysics(!)."

isobel14.jpg

"Trump decided to purchase for his son (Trump, Jr.) a handsome/ornate cylinder-glass chess set (with the engrams of the player-pieces engraved in the cylinders as figurines). Trump wanted his son to play chess (with himself or others) and think about why/how capitalism compelled people to contemplate why competitiveness was somehow a reflection of rational humility --- a confession of the need to negotiate egos when creating commercial traffic (e.g., World Bank). Trump (Jr.) wondered if the concept of a 'chess-stalemate' (where no party is declared the ultimate winner) really captured all the drama/intrigue of the machinations/computations of 'ambition anxiety'."

baroness24.jpeg

"Well, Trump (Jr.) decided to hire a special private-investigator named Ethan Satan (a man who liked dressing up as the 'Scarecrow') to follow around Hollywood (USA) celebrity Charlize Theron (star of Snow White and the Huntsman and Celebrity) and see if media-personalities in modern-day America were as focused on the 'limelight' of fortune as they were in the politics of media/democracy. Ethan followed Charlize to a Halloween party (dressed as the Scarecrow) and found Charlize dressed as wicked queen. Ethan asked Charlize, 'Does your royal costume represent your interest in the history of etiquette?' to which the popular actress replied, 'Actually, I just wanted to praise/celebrate the style of royal fashions/gowns!'."

seurat2.jpg

"First Lady Melania Trump visited a junior high school music class one autumn and found that the students that day were asked to create synthetic drawings of piano keyboards, which they would then use to meditate on how musical training could be performed without instruments and solely through the use of drawings/visual-aids. Melania asked the music-teacher what the purpose of this lesson was, and the teacher explained that by using synthetics to imagine creativity, students would be encouraged to engage their imaginations about reality itself. Melania went home (to the White House) and told Donald of this intriguing school-lesson, and the President immediately remembered his feeling haunted by the Seurat painting and why capitalism could arguably be construed as a 'political invention' for etiquette-realism."

seurat3.jpg

"When super-celebs Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise created a new comics enterprise with writer/artist William Gibson called Archangel Comics which would feature a new series of Captain America stories about capitalism disarray and terrorism at the World Bank, President Trump tweeted, 'Even celebrities are fascinated by the "diplomacy-intrigue" of capitalism computations.' Trump wondered if the Seurat painting which haunted him about capitalism-imagination was somehow a 'signpost' for psychiatry-exchange. Would media in America create fair-dealings dialogue?"

hudson6.jpeg

"Trump (Jr.) decided to purchase a Batman (DC Comics) book featuring a story about the iconic American masked urban vigilante/hero (Batman) courting an unusual relationship with the dangerous but intelligent Talia al Ghul, head of the Gotham City terrorism-syndicate known as 'Leviathan'. Trump (Jr.) decided that the Batman-Talia love-affair would forever be remembered as a paragon of modern urbanization-paranoia related storytelling. After all, Batman was a cop/hero and Talia was a terrorist/anarchist in Gotham City. Trump (Jr.) concluded that contemplating capitalism in civilization required a special focus on vanity and pride."

seurat4.jpg

TRUMP: So what did you learn about American capitalism, son?
TRUMP, Jr.: It's a good deal of wit and wits...
TRUMP: What's the deal with your Batman comic book?
TRUMP, Jr.: I'm appreciating why crime-folklore mirrors traffic humanism.
TRUMP: Are you a fan of Bonnie and Clyde, son?
TRUMP, Jr.: I like Arthur Penn's film-romanticization of that 'folklore.'
TRUMP: Anti-capitalist terrorists despise capitalism folk-tales.
TRUMP, Jr.: I wonder what they make of Oliver Stone's Wall Street!
TRUMP: Negotiating capitalism today requires attention to etiquette/customs.
TRUMP, Jr.: The PyeongChang Olympics saw an alliance between the Koreas!
TRUMP: That was great media and marketing...
TRUMP, Jr.: Is there a danger that capitalism can create 'synthetic Christianity'?
TRUMP: I was fearing that; however, a Seurat painting inspired in me real creativity!
TRUMP, Jr.: Sometimes I think the best feature of capitalism...is toys (Toys 'R US).
TRUMP: Sure; Toy Story (Tom Hanks) films also offer us 'free-speech politics.'
TRUMP, Jr.: I suppose capitalism/consumerism makes ideology political...

====

:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back