Settler shot and killed in Occupied East Jerusalem

I suspect that the occupying forces will take their revenge on little children.What torment must the Palestinians endure whilst the World looks on ?
Hmm, a jewish man gets murdered, other jews wounded, yet you somehow find a way to attack Israel? Your blatant anti semitism is noted.

Last edited:

I suspect that the occupying forces will take their revenge on little children.What torment must the Palestinians endure whilst the World looks on ?

If someone is blown away using a machine gun , its indicative of a Terror attack, not an ordinary crime.

It would see reasonable for the officials in charge to take actions appropriate to what is usually done with terrorists.

Perhaps if he didn't attack he would still be alive? Just a thought.

It is just a war.

No side is free from guilt.

As long as the Arabs don't have representation, and are not free, it is still a war, undeclared. It is a human rights violation.

They should integrate into one nation, or free them.

Israel likes that status quo, keeping them enslaved. It does not have to give them representation, nor does it need to give them their own political sovereignty.

Oppression comes without a cost.

And the Arabs are idiots. They have been given peace proposals. They have never been in a position to bargain, but they have refused each and every olive branch.

How does that justify civilians getting machine gunned down in the streets, just because they are Jews?

There isn't an excuse for this crime.

Tommy wants to do to Israel the same thing those idiots did to South Africa. They still had something that resembled a country, until the leftist morons started screaming "apartheid."

Now look at it.

RE: Settler shot and killed in Occupied East Jerusalem
SUBTOPIC: Torment
※→ Tommy Tainant, et al,

BLUF: I do have sympathy for any person in suffering. And I would, to the extent practical and realistic, render some aid to assist. But that is not what is happening relative to the Israeli- Arab Palestinian Confrontation.

(COMMENT)

The torment the Arab Palestinian claims to suffer is psychosomatic. And it has steadily become worse through a persistent aggravation to the point that it has become a peaceful political condition to an actual physical confrontation without any apparent cause.

What the Arab Palestinian claim is "torment" is self-inflicted conflict brought on by their psychosomatic inducement → incited by a greedy mental condition that is stimulated by the need for the accumulation of wealth, the ability to influence political outcomes through power, and the necessity for a set of talents to achieve these ends. It can manifest itself in the form of political and diplomatic schizophrenia which cycles back and forth from peaceful initiatives to combative behaviors.

For more than a century, a few elements and key foreign personalities [Syria (
Izz a-din al-Qassam), Egypt (Yassar Arafat), and Lebanon (Amed Hilmi)] have scratched and picked at the scab of small political disappoints to something that, was once gradually healing, to a seriously infected sore - into the dying arm that needs to be amputated.

The Arab Palestinians are not being tormented. They are being slowly poisoned by an infection that will not heal the wounds. (
Very Sad)

Just My Thoughts,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back