Setting The Record Straight Again...

Another dumb post. Whites have the wealth because of policies that excluded. This has nothing to do with who is the majority. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. We should have 13. We don't because of being excluded. Every other race besides whites can say the same thing. You keep talking that minority shit but you might be surprised at what happens when whites are the minority.
You keep on writing as if and when Whites become the minority you will be in the majority but what you keep on forgetting you will be the minority still and notice you didn’t answer the question I asked and why?

You know a Preacher uses their license to skirt the tax rules, so if you own a license you have nothing to say to me about Taxes at all when you pay little into the system….

I am Scandinavian White and I live a simple life and do not complain about what I have and am grateful for what I have because it is my choice.

IM2 does make a good argument about someone with the same skills while the White will make more and I disagree with that…

Women see the same abuse by corporate America, so my question to IM2 why hasn’t he open a business to help fix this issue and lead by example?
I've done that. So why don't whites do their part by ending the racism in their community instead of talking that arrogant you are a minority and we don't have to do that garbage?

My Beloved meme

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif
3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

The white single parent household has more wealth than 2 parent black households. So that single parent thing is irrelevant.

Tell that to your friends.

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

No kidding. More education, less crime equals more wealth.

Tell that to your friends.

I do, all the time. "Stay in school, don't be a criminal, you'll make more than IM2.
Don't be like IM2. Whining doesn't pay"

I've done that. So why don't whites do their part by ending the racism in their community instead of talking that arrogant you are a minority and we don't have to do that garbage?
You are the minority and it is your job to take care of your own and you just admitted for the board you took care of your community first mean I bet you did not hire anyone white and just hired blacks…

You did not hire Hispanic or Asians and just hire Blacks, and if you did that then you are no better than the Whites you are complying about and just trying to use race to make you feel better about your racist practices…

Unlike you I do not hire based on skin color but on qualification, so remember that before discussing business…

: "The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap

So how do you think that happens?

Baltimore has been run by liberals for decades. Not one high school student was proficient in anything...who is at fault???.Whites.This was before Covid the stats

You won't answer anything I've said in a serious manner. I accept that

So, it turns out you don't object to racism -- you just want to use it against other people.
He want Whites to pay for what injustices happened decades ago, and want White Society to suffer…

He doesn’t want racism to end but racism reversed so he can be the King but fails to see he will be the minority even when Hispanics take control…

IM2 should ask how Blacks do in Mexico versus Whites or in China or Philippines and ask why he believe Whites will be below him when they are not in other Countries?

Like I said, blacks paid taxes for things they got excluded from that whites got. I face white racism daily, so reading a white person acting like it's wrong for me not to ignore race is a joke. This nation has lived, eaten, and breathed race. Whites do it daily in here then lie about how they never see race.

Emigrate then, and stop whining.

You keep on writing as if and when Whites become the minority you will be in the majority but what you keep on forgetting you will be the minority still and notice you didn’t answer the question I asked and why?

You know a Preacher uses their license to skirt the tax rules, so if you own a license you have nothing to say to me about Taxes at all when you pay little into the system….
I write simply that whites will be a minority. For some reason you believe that hispanics and Asians are going to do the same thing as whites. I don't feel the need to answer silly questions. This thread is about blacks who have paid taxes into this system for things whites got that blacks were excluded from. It was written because I am tired of whites here pretending how they have paid for everything. Now I don't give a fuck if we are a minority, because the constitution does allow equal rights regardless of the number of people in a population. So we do have the right to demand.

White men are a minority, why do they control everything? You don't seem to recognize the effect of coalition building.

I write simply that whites will be a minority. For some reason you believe that hispanics and Asians are going to do the same thing as whites. I don't feel the need to answer silly questions. This thread is about blacks who have paid taxes into this system for things whites got that blacks were excluded from. It was written because I am tired of whites here pretending how they have paid for everything. Now I don't give a fuck if we are a minority, because the constitution does allow equal rights regardless of the number of people in a population. So we do have the right to demand.

White men are a minority, why do they control everything? You don't seem to recognize the effect of coalition building.
Whites will be the plurality for a long long time to come. It matters a lot to you that they won’t be in the “majority” for much longer. It doesn’t matter so much to me.

This thread is about nothing. It’s like a crappy version of the old Seinfeld show.

But his racism (that doesn't exist because only whites can be racist) is good and righteous and holy!
I have forever and always told the black racists that their claim that blacks cannot be racist is a false claim. It’s a stupid and obviously false claim. It takes a special kind of stupid racist to believe such nonsense. Or a liberal.

Imagine living every day with this shit that bounces around in the skull of the OP?

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”
-
Horace Seldon

On February 25th, 1913, the 16th Amendment of the United States Constitution was ratified. This amendment created the income tax. Today, every working American must pay income tax unless their income is below a certain level. Since 1913 blacks have paid federal income taxes to help finance programs and policies that have excluded us. Most states began income taxes during Jim Crow Apartheid, and working blacks paid income taxes that helped states implement policies enforcing apartheid.

More than 50 billion dollars (based on 1930’s value) was spent on The New Deal and Servicemen's Readjustment Act. That amount equals over 1 trillion dollars in today's money. Both programs are credited with providing a significant boost to wealth accumulation in America. Both policies excluded vast numbers of black who worked and paid taxes. Federal housing policies kept blacks segregated in poorly built or maintained property using tax dollars working blacks paid. Education, paid for by tax dollars blacks pay into the system, continues underfunding schools in black neighborhoods. Blacks pay taxes to fund law enforcement who kill blacks at three times our population, even as whites are more than double the arrests. Tax money working blacks pay into the system allocated for social services or community development are not equally invested in organizations, services, or policies that would increase positive outcomes in black communities. When the discussion is about reparations, we can leave slavery out of the debate and still demand trillions of dollars from city, county, state, and federal governments for policies that have denied or continues to deny equal protection as defined by American law.

So it's time for the I'm not going to pay my money people to shut up. Blacks have paid for most everything whites have today. Literally from slavery to this moment. While a lot of our communities remain underdeveloped and underserved, black tax dollars fund white community development. Black dollars drawing interest in white banks get loaned to white entrepreneurs to start businesses while blacks get denied. So let's set the record straight, blacks have paid taxes for 109 years and have watched whites get things we have been refused.

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls, Housing Discrimination As A Basis For Black Reparations, Public Affairs Quarterly, Volume 21, Number 3, July 2007

H.R.3745 - Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act, H.R.3745 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act

Shawn D Rochester, The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black in America, pg, 82, Good Steward Publishing, Southbury CT., 2018

U.S. Constitution - Sixteenth Amendment | Resources | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

When Did Your State Adopt Its Income Tax? | Tax Foundation

Jim Powell, The 'Old' New Deal Still Isn't Paid For, The 'Old' New Deal Still Isn't Paid For

Nobody reads your lectures because 1. They are tooooooo loooooooong 2. The are boooorringg
3. You've posted the same stuff hundreds of times. Change the channel fer crisssakes.

Forum List

Back