Setting The Record Straight Again...

There has been NO slavery since 1865 thus NO free labor was used to build up the Railroads, Assembly line Factories, cars, steel high rise, bridges, Airplanes, gas tractors and so on.

America was mostly built on wages and investments the last 157 years thus ZERO reparation claims can be used for this period of time.
Since this thread is talking about something that began in 1913, why are you still talking about slavery? Now go study convict leasing.

There has been NO slavery since 1865 thus NO free labor was used to build up the Railroads, Assembly line Factories, cars, steel high rise, bridges, Airplanes, gas tractors and so on.

America was mostly built on wages and investments the last 157 years thus ZERO reparation claims can be used for this period of time.
Incorrect.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.25 The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Mexicans outperform blacks too I see all the many stores and eating places they developed and own in my region they are all over the place WORKING to support their families.

The last 10 days they have been as a crew of Mexican owned roofing repair replacing the old roof with a new one right across the street from my house.

Yet see many Mexicans working in White owned stores too such as TMobile when they replaced my old out of date phone with a new one.

Blacks are as common as a blue moon at work in a store in my region of 250,000 people which is sad but gee too busy being unhappy broken families I have no idea but the region I live is strongly Republican which Mexicans don't care as they like being able to earn their way of life.

Mexicans DOMINATE the regional parks where I am the rare white person enjoying the hot summer days for Barbecue and swimming never a problem at all.
And what does this have to do with the thread topic?

I believe we covered this one a year or so ago. I went back and researched the income tax levels and average black income going all the way back to the beginning of the income tax. The figures showed that throughout most of that times the average black income was below the minimum threshold for paying income tax. I'm sure that like most facts that are inconvienent to your narrative, you've forgotten all that.
No, I haven't forgotten. Plus others who study this have said the same thing. You're looking for reasons to deny and your narrative leaves out Jim Crow Apartheid. Plus I don't think they had a minimum threshold when the tax first started.

Last edited:
It is true. The policy was to stop poverty. Whites in rural areas were living in high poverty.

Poverty has NEVER been fixed in this country for whites OR blacks. You cant cut CHECKS to fix poverty. Never would work. You have lift people with education, pathways to careers and NOT just menial labor. And get the govt OUT of the mindset of MAKING PEOPLE COMFORTABLE WHILE THEY REMAIN in poverty.

And what policy did you mention in the OPost that disproportionately benefitted whites? Wasn't the TAX system for sure. If you're referring to black exclusion or bias from farm programs, social security, VA benefits -- YEAH -- all this happened for awhile. It's all FIXED since about the 70s. PLENTY of black families now have WEALTH -- not just better careers. And THEY THRIVE in the current system. And can pass that on to future generations. Unless the leftists re-instate the "death tax" to force you sell grampa/grandma farm or to sell the family homestead to PAY that wealth tax.

Black people large
I am not making 2 assertions. I am saying that blacks have paid taxes since 1913 and that we paid taxes while being excluded from programs that whites benefitted from. That did happen. If we paid less than our fair share it was because we were excluded from higher paying occupations by whites.

SOME black people paid taxes. And Uncle Sam thanks you. Most of it Unk Sam squandered on useless stuff. But it was never proportional to whites and that does NOT MATTER. Taxes paid historically have almost ZERO effect on claims for reparations. And you're correct. IF EVER there is a DETAILED, explained plan on who gets and how much in reparations, IT WOULD BE BASED almost ENTIRELY on being historically excluded from programs and benefits economically. That's just right and common sense.

Most of the money for the war on poverty went to poor white rural communities.

Well DUHHHH. There were FIVE TIMES the NUMBER of rural poor whites. That racist math is holding you back again.

Right now, the Appalachian region in partnership with the federal government is receiving money for economic development. Investing in Appalachia's economic future. - Appalachian Regional Commission There is no such government partnership with the hood.

Again you're full up on propaganda. THERE ARE MULTIPLE DOZENS of expensive long existing programs SPECIFICALLY targeted to URBAN MINORITIES. THOUSANDS of federal employees doling out grants, SBA programs for low interest biz loans and black owned biz. Listing all these would take VOLUMES of paper. You point to ONE poverty area that is predominantly white and think "racism".
I don't have to give you a reparations design plan. You are a anonymous poster in an online forum.

No you dont. And I can completely IGNORE your DEMAND for reparations if you CANT do that or WONT. What I dont understand is -- How do you think you're making ANY PROGRESS working this hard to PUSH a plan like that -- IF YOU DONT HAVE A FREAKIN' PLAN?????????
Why do waste your time and energy if you WONT discuss a plan? Ever sold anything in your life with a sales pitch and a PLAN???

You are one of the worst racists I have ever encountered. With you it is all day, every day. And it has made you such a bitter person. You and and other Black here who just wants to kill all the whites...
I live with facing white racism every day. I don't get to come online and yell at black people hoping they will stop so I can feel comfortable like you are trying to do here. I would be bitter if I ignored racism. I'm no racist. You just can't face the truth. Your last comment was ignorant, but that's par for the course for people like you.

Poverty has NEVER been fixed in this country for whites OR blacks. You cant cut CHECKS to fix poverty. Never would work. You have lift people with education, pathways to careers and NOT just menial labor. And get the govt OUT of the mindset of MAKING PEOPLE COMFORTABLE WHILE THEY REMAIN in poverty.

And what policy did you mention in the OPost that disproportionately benefitted whites? Wasn't the TAX system for sure. If you're referring to black exclusion or bias from farm programs, social security, VA benefits -- YEAH -- all this happened for awhile. It's all FIXED since about the 70s. PLENTY of black families now have WEALTH -- not just better careers. And THEY THRIVE in the current system. And can pass that on to future generations. Unless the leftists re-instate the "death tax" to force you sell grampa/grandma farm or to sell the family homestead to PAY that wealth tax.

Black people large

SOME black people paid taxes. And Uncle Sam thanks you. Most of it Unk Sam squandered on useless stuff. But it was never proportional to whites and that does NOT MATTER. Taxes paid historically have almost ZERO effect on claims for reparations. And you're correct. IF EVER there is a DETAILED, explained plan on who gets and how much in reparations, IT WOULD BE BASED almost ENTIRELY on being historically excluded from programs and benefits economically. That's just right and common sense.

Well DUHHHH. There were FIVE TIMES the NUMBER of rural poor whites. That racist math is holding you back again.

Again you're full up on propaganda. THERE ARE MULTIPLE DOZENS of expensive long existing programs SPECIFICALLY targeted to URBAN MINORITIES. THOUSANDS of federal employees doling out grants, SBA programs for low interest biz loans and black owned biz. Listing all these would take VOLUMES of paper. You point to ONE poverty area that is predominantly white and think "racism".

No you dont. And I can completely IGNORE your DEMAND for reparations if you CANT do that or WONT. What I dont understand is -- How do you think you're making ANY PROGRESS working this hard to PUSH a plan like that -- IF YOU DONT HAVE A FREAKIN' PLAN?????????
Why do waste your time and energy if you WONT discuss a plan? Ever sold anything in your life with a sales pitch and a PLAN???
No flacaltenn I'm not up on propaganda. I'm tired of that one too. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative has to be propaganda. I base my words on documented facts no my ideology. Blacks were forced into low wage jobs whether they wanted to work in them or not doing that created huge black poverty. Now that's a fact. In the 1930's black poverrty was over 80 percent. In 1959, 55 percent. This was because of Apartheid.

I don't have to present you a plan and your ignoring my claim of reparations doesn't stop the claim from being valid. If you did not ask this of any other group, don't ask blacks. There are 330 million people here and whatever amount of reparations we get probably will cost you 10-20 dollars, yet you want me to give you a detailed proposal. Please!

Again blacks were excluded from things that made wealth whites have today. That includes jobs. So when you want to say SOME blacks paid taxes follow that up with, because many were excluded from higher paying occupations. Leaving that fact out make your comments disingenuous.

Last edited:
No flacaltenn I'm not up on propaganda. I'm tired of that one too. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative has to be propaganda. I base my words on documented facts no my ideology.

You cited ONE program of benefits in a predominantly white region and implied racism because "there were NO such programs in the hood". That's propaganda you ABSORBED from somewhere and told you why that's NOT true. The number of "Hood Development Programs is actually astronomical.

. Blacks were forced into low wage jobs whether they wanted to work in them or not doing that created huge black poverty. Now that's a fact. In the 1930's black poverrty was over 80 percent. In 1959, 55 percent. This was because of Apartheid.

Again -- a whiff of propaganda that you consumed somewhere. Why CITE THE 30s????? Dont you know that was the GREAT DEPRESSION PEAK??? The WORST economic conditions for most EVERYONE in the entire HISTORY of the USA. You supply 2 points on a graph. The 1st one dishonestly cherry-picked to be the worst. The 2nd picked before the CRA was passed. It doesn't win debate points when you DO that. What matters is it's ALWAYS been too high. Until today. Employment and income and wealth ARE UP. NOT ENOUGH -- but they are probably the HIGHEST parity black folks have achieved in America.

Saying that it's high right now doesn't mean poverty hasn't gone down. Poverty goes from homeless to working poor. SUCCESS has broader range of measurement.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income.

It's true, when blacks drop out of high school, they add less to GDP.
Tell your homeys to learn how to read, study harder and graduate.
Tell them to stop committing crime and stop knocking up their bitches.

No, I haven't forgotten. Plus others who study this have said the same thing. You're looking for reasons to deny and your narrative leaves out Jim Crow Apartheid. Plus I don't think they had a minimum threshold when the tax first started.

1653753226772.png

No flacaltenn I'm not up on propaganda. I'm tired of that one too. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative has to be propaganda. I base my words on documented facts no my ideology. Blacks were forced into low wage jobs whether they wanted to work in them or not doing that created huge black poverty. Now that's a fact. In the 1930's black poverrty was over 80 percent. In 1959, 55 percent. This was because of Apartheid.

I don't have to present you a plan and your ignoring my claim of reparations doesn't stop the claim from being valid. If you did not ask this of any other group, don't ask blacks. There are 330 million people here and whatever amount of reparations we get probably will cost you 10-20 dollars, yet you want me to give you a detailed proposal. Please!

Again blacks were excluded from things that made wealth whites have today. That includes jobs. So when you want to say SOME blacks paid taxes follow that up with, because many were excluded from higher paying occupations. Leaving that fact out make your comments disingenuous.

There are 330 million people here and whatever amount of reparations we get probably will cost you 10-20 dollars, yet you want me to give you a detailed proposal. Please!

You'll be happy with $140 in reparations?

I live with facing white racism every day. I don't get to come online and yell at black people hoping they will stop so I can feel comfortable like you are trying to do here. I would be bitter if I ignored racism. I'm no racist. You just can't face the truth. Your last comment was ignorant, but that's par for the course for people like you.
...people like you... is racist, by the way. You'd say so, if I said it to you.
You don't face racism everyday because you don't leave your computer long enough to go outside. You sit and hate on white people all day, every day.
You, nor anyone else here, determines my comfort. I'm here because it's raining right now. As soon as it stops, I'm going to go clean my comfortable sports car.
You are bitter because I am comfortable. And try to take credit for my comfort! All those taxes poor black folk are forced to cough up to carry the rest of us and all... A delusion you like to perpetuate cause it makes you feel comfortable about your station in life. It's someone else's fault.
You are one of the most racist people on this board. lol. Just look at the "similar posts" list. Redundant doesn't even come close! Get over yourself...

...people like you... is racist, by the way. You'd say so, if I said it to you.
You don't face racism everyday because you don't leave your computer long enough to go outside. You sit and hate on white people all day, every day.
You, nor anyone else here, determines my comfort. I'm here because it's raining right now. As soon as it stops, I'm going to go clean my comfortable sports car.
You are bitter because I am comfortable. And try to take credit for my comfort! All those taxes poor black folk are forced to cough up to carry the rest of us and all... A delusion you like to perpetuate cause it makes you feel comfortable about your station in life. It's someone else's fault.
You are one of the most racist people on this board. lol. Just look at the "similar posts" list. Redundant doesn't even come close! Get over yourself...
No it is not. People like you are a subset and noy an entire race. You guys make up changing definitions of racism depending on what is said to you. Racism is assuming an inherent trait applies to all members of a race. Whites like you means not all whites are like you. I face racism every day. You don't get to tell me about how I live. You are a sad miserable racist who is fragile and can't face the reality those who are not white face. I am no racist, you have white fragility.

The record is clear. It is documented and no amount of your whining and temper tantrums changes it. Blacks paid taxes for things that helped whites increase wealth that we were excluded from. Blacks fought for civils right, affirmative action was part of that and whites have benefitted the most, in particular, white women. Hate to bust your little white supremacy bubble, but whites are where they are because of legislation. In short, the government has given you everything.

You call somebody redundant, but that's what you and every other right winger is. Every day here is blame blacks for something or hate black people day. You repeat the idiocy you hear. I have to be bitter, angry, hate all white people, want to kill whites, blaming whites for my failures and every other silly lie you must tell yourself to avoid the truth documented history shows. I am a 61 year old college educated black professional. I built or helped develop 3 separate non profits. One from the ground up. I did this while facing racism. You would never have been able to do that. My position is that the generations of blacks to come should not have to do the same. Whether you like it or not, that is what I WILL continue doing until the racism stops or my life ends.

It is true. The policy was to stop poverty. Whites in rural areas were living in high poverty. Again this gets old. Whites such as you and others here have run your mouth about 40 trillion dollars given to blacks and it has been said frequently. And you guys are glad to do all the finger pointing at us. But when its time foe reality to set in, suddenly everything changes.

I am not making 2 assertions. I am saying that blacks have paid taxes since 1913 and that we paid taxes while being excluded from programs that whites benefitted from. That did happen. If we paid less than our fair share it was because we were excluded from higher paying occupations by whites. You need to stop trying to debate these issues without factoring in racism.

Now instead of accepting what documented history shows, one of the usual suspects shows up to post that idiotic claim of how 40 trillion was spent on black people. Johnsons war on poverty was not just for blacks. In fact, the Kerner Commission study recommended action to be taken in the black community. Johnson said there wasn't enough money to implement what the commission recommended and then he increased funding for Vietnam. Most of the money for the war on poverty went to poor white rural communities. But you guys can't face that, it's easier to blame blacks.

Right now, the Appalachian region in partnership with the federal government is receiving money for economic development. Investing in Appalachia's economic future. - Appalachian Regional Commission There is no such government partnership with the hood. And we see none of you whites here saying anything about government handouts. But let this have been done for a black community and you guys would never shut up.

I don't have to give you a reparations design plan. You are a anonymous poster in an online forum. All you need to understand is that the governments of this country owe blacks reparations. I doubt if you asked anyone Japanese if they had a plan or if anyone else who has received reparations from this government has a plan. But you have been race baited into this belief that it's some kind of free cash giveaway for blacks. I would hardly call it free or a giveaway, but when you are white and haveIM never endured the kind of racism whites have put on everybody else you will believe that modern racism is nothing. Go ask James Farmer what modern white racism can do and quit asking me to provide you with a plan for reparations. Your paternalism is insulting.
IM2 you're casting your pearls before swine. They wouldn't get it or rather admit to getting it to save their own lives.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Nobody reads your lectures because 1. They are tooooooo loooooooong 2. The are boooorringg
3. You've posted the same stuff hundreds of times. Change the channel fer crisssakes.
Well some us grew up reading actual books. For the Twitter generation, I understand that reading anything that's longer than a 140 character length tweet is HARD lol.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back