Setting the record straight about "White Supremacy"!

We need asians and indians smarts because whites aren't that smart. We need mexican labor because blue collar whites are lazy. Look at unions. The Big 3. Bunch of white union leaders ripping the members off right? White blue collar Americans need the rest of us.
Damn, you are one racist mf-er.

5uyqz9.jpg
Yup.

Either you won’t be required to show the Covid Vax proof to vote OR obtaining government required ID just is not all that difficult, so requiring it isn’t “racist;” you dishonest hypocritical Dems. Pick one.

No, you dimwit. As you know, it took the larger percentage of Republican votes to allow it to pass over typically racist Democrap opposition.
More Democrats than Republicans voted for the CRA. Krackers voted against it, Northerners voted for it.
You happen to be a Kracker, by any chance?
That you have trouble accepting those plain facts shows your lack of reconstruction.

This is 21st Century America and slavery & racism are history and privilege is a perk for the rich only...not whites.

We can all finally be proud of who we are regardless of our race, religion, gender and even your sexual preference.

So being proud of my white heritage, culture and long list of accomplishments is nolonger about "white supremacy"

Ergo;
the only people still accusing whites of having a superiority complex are losers with inferiority complexes.

America is ramping up to reject and defeat the Dem's Marxist Agenda including its racist Critical Race Theory.

And if the Dems ever attempt to steal another election; the commie shit is gonna hit the fan from hell.....hard.
Going by this post I have learned two initial things about you:

1) You are a conspiracy theory whackadoodle who thinks the election was stolen even though there is no proof of it happening.
2) You have no idea what the term white privilege means.

Carry on...

More Democrats that Republicans voted for the CRA. That you will not accept it shows your lack of reconstruction.

You happen to be a Kracker, by any chance?
Do you happen to have had your head repeatedly mistaken for a basketball and dribbled at birth?

Without the Republicans, the legislation would not have passed.

confession is good for the soul, you moron. If you don’t have any belief in souls,that’s fine. Confession would also be good for your cred. At this point, you have none.

The Bell Curve pretty much agrees with you, Circe...

View attachment 566531

The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life

by

Richard J. Herrnstein,

Charles Murray

The controversial book linking intelligence to class and race in modern society, and what public policy can do to mitigate socioeconomic differences in IQ, birth rate, crime, fertility, welfare, and poverty.
One of my all-time favorite books; I have all of Murray's others, too.

Yeah, white people care nothing about skin color.

*rolls eyes*
Some do. Most don’t. Your obsession with “race” and skin color shouldn’t be ascribed to those whom you are guilty of prejudging on the basis of race.

Acknowledge the fact that you are a bigoted racist and take the first crucial step to repairing your filthy damaged racist mind.

More Democrats voted for it. Are you a Kracker? You sound like one.
Also, I failed to take proper note of the lib policy of taking advantage of any opportunity to intentionally conflate or make use of ambiguity. So let’s also note that there was more than one civil rights act.

Here: educate yourself, you dishonest liberal toll hack.

Without the whites....East Asia and Africa the rulers....Get it! Massive growth in Asia with a population who has hooked on to Capitalist ways. And then you have Africa. Living with the Village. Nations where people are chewing bark off of trees to survive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back