Setting the record straight about "White Supremacy"!

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
This is 21st Century America and slavery & racism are history and privilege is a perk for the rich only...not whites.

We can all finally be proud of who we are regardless of our race, religion, gender and even your sexual preference.

So being proud of my white heritage, culture and long list of accomplishments is nolonger about "white supremacy"

Ergo;
the only people still accusing whites of having a superiority complex are losers with inferiority complexes.

America is ramping up to reject and defeat the Dem's Marxist Agenda including its racist Critical Race Theory.

And if the Dems ever attempt to steal another election; the commie shit is gonna hit the fan from hell.....hard.

99eb34be4e820f4b1b19638f98ff5f23.jpg

I think that for you to be a white supremacist, you want a white nation, no minorities.

Everyone who lives in your ethno-state should have skin lighter than the top 5 say.

Everyone else stay the fuck out of your white ethno-state.

Not everyone from the higher classes wants to get rid of everyone who is uneducated. Some of the uneducated would be needed for certain jobs.

This is 21st Century America and slavery & racism are history and privilege is a perk for the rich only...not whites.

We can all finally be proud of who we are regardless of our race, religion, gender and even your sexual preference.

So being proud of my white heritage, culture and long list of accomplishments is nolonger about "white supremacy"

Ergo;
the only people still accusing whites of having a superiority complex are losers with inferiority complexes.

America is ramping up to reject and defeat the Dem's Marxist Agenda including its racist Critical Race Theory.

And if the Dems ever attempt to steal another election; the commie shit is gonna hit the fan from hell.....hard.
You are going to take some shit for that post. Of course, taking shit over speaking your heart and mind and touching on reality is nothing new. But

I thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah, white people care nothing about skin color.

*rolls eyes*
My experiences tell me that Mike is pretty much dead on here.
Black Americans are the most color-conscious people on the planet.
They demonstrate their obsession with color at nearly every opportunity.
It's not always offensive or even awkward and sometimes just clowning around.
But "race/color" will nearly always work its way into a discussion, story or joke, etc-etc.
On the flip side; Whites and Asians rarely demonstrate any signs of obsession with race.

Not everyone from the higher classes wants to get rid of everyone who is uneducated. Some of the uneducated would be needed for certain jobs.
The ones we have won't do those jobs, though. Or trusted to actually come to work and be effective.

That's why we have to have Mexicans.

You posted a skin tone chart. To A White person, a Black person is Black if they are light skinned or dark skinned. To many Black people, higher status is given to light skinned Blacks and lower status given to dark skinned Blacks.
Naturally enough. The lighter, the smarter. I guess even they recognize that.

Naturally enough. The lighter, the smarter. I guess even they recognize that.
The Bell Curve pretty much agrees with you, Circe...

R.png

The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life

by

Richard J. Herrnstein,

Charles Murray

The controversial book linking intelligence to class and race in modern society, and what public policy can do to mitigate socioeconomic differences in IQ, birth rate, crime, fertility, welfare, and poverty.

Part of your heritage is brutal colonization, slavery and apartheid. Nothing there worth saving. If you feel like you can't compete on a level playing field that's a problem with you.
We are proud of our American history and we're not going to let you liberals distort it.

The Bell Curve pretty much agrees with you, Circe...

View attachment 566531

The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life

by

Richard J. Herrnstein,

Charles Murray

The controversial book linking intelligence to class and race in modern society, and what public policy can do to mitigate socioeconomic differences in IQ, birth rate, crime, fertility, welfare, and poverty.
Superior Students Must Be Treated the Same Way Superior Athletes Are Treated From Childhood On

If those authors want to be consistent about promoting the "Cognitive Elite," they absolutely must advocate paying students for their grades and replacing unpaid college education with highly paid professional training. Otherwise, they are promoting anti-social, impractical, and escapist nerds.

Forum List

Back