Seriously...........I have no words for this.............seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to make of this sort of thing. I know the video's are edited, and selective, but it is...bothersome...to see people who apparently can speak coherently who are so profoundly ignorant.

And you know absolutely that when the correct answer is told to this woman, she will say, "Yeah. Of course! I knew that!"

Same as those Tonight Show 'People in the street' things, these are of course edited to show the most ridiculously stupid people they could find.Of course those were in LA. too, so they never had to look for long. And there are always actors who will say anything if they get paid for it, and the same with 'journalists'.

Same as those Tonight Show 'People in the street' things, these are of course edited to show the most ridiculously stupid people they could find.Of course those were in LA. too, so they never had to look for long. And there are always actors who will say anything if they get paid for it, and the same with 'journalists'.

Yeah, if these are people who work for a TV show, then thats what I think.
But these are usually Youtubers now, going out trying to find the most stupid people to talk to.
They don't have corporate money backing them, nor do they have money to pay actors.

Yeah, if these are people who work for a TV show, then thats what I think.
But these are usually Youtubers now, going out trying to find the most stupid people to talk to.
They don't have corporate money backing them, nor do they have money to pay actors.

Maybe so, but actors work a lot cheaper than you think, and there are a lot of Youtubers making serious bucks. Youtube will even front you hundreds of thousands of bucks to develop your channel with if they think you got a good schtick going.

YouTube is a pretty big business. Does $54 million sound like chump change for a year? That's just one guy.

Maybe so, but actors work a lot cheaper than you think, and there are a lot of Youtubers making serious bucks. Youtube will even front you hundreds of thousands of bucks to develop your channel with if they think you got a good schtick going.

YouTube is a pretty big business. Does $54 million sound like chump change for a year? That's just one guy.

Yeah, but these Youtubers have to have been in business for several years and have over a million subs to get that kind of money.

you can't blame the chick

She was obviously too busy learning CRT and how to be unhappy with her own gender..

can't blame her.

OP's require some original content in addition to the video. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back