Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

Either way, I don't give a rat fuck about reduced deaths, and neither do you. If public safety were truly the concern, other things would have been banned long before any gun ban.

Actually, I care very much about reduced homicides. It's very telling that you don't. But don't even think about attributing that bullshit to me.

As for "other things", there is nothing else which is as responsible for as many homicides in America than guns. Not even close.

We are losing around 12,000 people a year to homicides by guns. If Muslims were killing 12,000 people a year, you'd be calling for us to nuke the Middle East.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
I've said often that we need to register gun buyers, not guns.

Let me see if I can dig up my past posts.
Why don't we do that for everyone now, regardless of whether they will buy a firearm, and the people too dangerous or incompetent to possess a firearm are jailed, committed, or executed.
:dunno:

Let's just do a purge. Assume that those walking free will have access to firearms. It a given that it will happen. Prohibition does not lead to abstinence. It leads to black markets.

In the developed world, prohibition has resulted in homicide rates far, far below our own.

But nice attempt to build a straw man around my idea! :lol:
/——-/ You tell ‘em Buster. BTW Homicides in England reach highest level in a decade
"Highest level in a decade."

Still far, far, far below our homicide rate, skippy.

A mental heath evaluation every 2 years for all gun owners.

No exemptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a voters test for all leftist every year before they vote and a mental evaluation for all blue states before they can drive a vehicle.
I almost forgot VOTER ID.

That’ll curb gun violence for sure [emoji57]

No it won’t and that’s a violation of the 2nd Amendment. You will never have a bias party administering the exams.

Either way, I don't give a rat fuck about reduced deaths, and neither do you. If public safety were truly the concern, other things would have been banned long before any gun ban.

Actually, I care very much about reduced homicides. It's very telling that you don't. But don't even think about attributing that bullshit to me.

As for "other things", there is nothing else which is as responsible for as many homicides in America than guns. Not even close.

We are losing around 12,000 people a year to homicides by guns. If Muslims were killing 12,000 people a year, you'd be calling for us to nuke the Middle East.
WRONG
Your numbers are way too high
Homicides are around 1300
The rest are police shootings and gang-related.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)

Why don't we do that for everyone now, regardless of whether they will buy a firearm, and the people too dangerous or incompetent to possess a firearm are jailed, committed, or executed.

Let's just do a purge. Assume that those walking free will have access to firearms. It a given that it will happen. Prohibition does not lead to abstinence. It leads to black markets.

In the developed world, prohibition has resulted in homicide rates far, far below our own.

/——-/ You tell ‘em Buster. BTW Homicides in England reach highest level in a decade

/——/ Population difference, roaming gangs, drugs, feral democrats running amuck makes the difference.

Nope My rights are not up for any proposal
NO COMPROMISE
We have plenty of compromise and many die for it all the time.
I've yet to see an anti-gunner compromise.
So take your compromise and shove it up your ass.
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security or purpose for living from. They're nothing but tools, like a hammer or a screw driver. They are not the basis of my manhood or patsiotism.

[cue doom music]

HANNITY: Tonight on the Sean Hannity show, negroes with guns! Why aren't our politicians doing something to get the sale of guns under control?

So, it's not the fact that people die. It's HOW people die that bothers you.

20,000,000 people a year can die from dangerous products or activities and you don't give a shit. But let somebody use a certain tool in the act of murder and suddenly everybody needs to surrender their rights.

A more effective, and less freedom-ass-raping solution is for everyone to take responsibility for his/her own security and stop relying on the wholly inadequate and false sense of security provided by government.

Prohibition is not the solution and never has been.

WRONG
And disarming law abiding citizens has NO effect on gang violence since they do NOT buy firearms legally and do not follow any law about firearms.

Take your gun control and shove it up your ass. Bad guys will always get guns no matter what. Look at Chicago, Baltimore, Camden. All run by Democrats with strict gun laws and still have 20 plus shootings a weekend. Gun control is working well there dumbass.

/——/ Population difference, roaming gangs, drugs, feral democrats running amuck makes the difference.
Paranoid white male fragility.

[cue doom music]

HANNITY: Tonight on the Sean Hannity show, negroes with guns! Why aren't our politicians doing something to get the sale of guns under control?
/——-/ Actually we want law abiding Blacks to have guns especially those living in Blue State slums. It’s the criminals we want disarmed.

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security ot purpose for living from.
Same here. I taught my kids how to use firearms when our youngest was six. And she turned out to be a crack shot!

They have fired every caliber of weapon which is legal to own.

Take your gun control and shove it up your ass. Bad guys will always get guns no matter what. Look at Chicago, Baltimore, Camden. All run by Democrats with strict gun laws and still have 20 plus shootings a weekend. Gun control is working well there dumbass.

We see you bad guys shoot people all the time and what's your defense? "I was scared so I get to murder".

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security or purpose for living from. They're nothing but tools, like a hammer or a screw driver. They are not the basis of my manhood or patsiotism.
So when have antigunners compromised Hon?
Why do you view guns with manhood? do you believe women shouldn't have a gun?

" have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive" Sending guns to shrinks? It is not the gun that is untrained, crazy, or stupid.

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security ot purpose for living from.
Same here. I taught my kids how to use firearms when our youngest was six. And she turned out to be a crack shot!

They have fired every caliber of weapon which is legal to own.
Many of us do that without getting all hysterical about it.

WRONG
And disarming law abiding citizens has NO effect on gang violence since they do NOT buy firearms legally and do not follow any law about firearms.
Exactly

Forum List

Back