Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

Here's the TardLogic™ of both sides in action:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
Actually you dumb ass Muslims kill thousands every year around the world and you want to IGNORE the threat.
Oh, we're counting the whole world now?

Guns kill MILLIONS around the world every year and you want to IGNORE the threat.

Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security or purpose for living from. They're nothing but tools, like a hammer or a screw driver. They are not the basis of my manhood or patsiotism.
So when have antigunners compromised Hon?
Why do you view guns with manhood? do you believe women shouldn't have a gun?
As I understand it, we should all have guns on us all the time and we have a right to murder if scared.
Shut up you ignorant moron. NO one has EVER advocated murder as part of the 2nd amendment. By the way I will tell you just like I tell all the other gun grabbers you wanna outlaw firearms? Get an amendment passed to eliminate the 2nd or just shut up.
oh but he's a "GUN OWNER" LOLfucking leftist
Oh it's labels time, argument's run aground. Can we get a "commie" here?
You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

Actually you dumb ass Muslims kill thousands every year around the world and you want to IGNORE the threat.
Relax, we've slaughtered over 4000 innocent civilians in Afghanistan thus far this year alone.

As I understand it, we should all have guns on us all the time and we have a right to murder if scared.
Shut up you ignorant moron. NO one has EVER advocated murder as part of the 2nd amendment. By the way I will tell you just like I tell all the other gun grabbers you wanna outlaw firearms? Get an amendment passed to eliminate the 2nd or just shut up.
oh but he's a "GUN OWNER" LOLfucking leftist
Oh it's labels time, argument's run aground. Can we get a "commie" here?
You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass.
Maybe toss out a "Saul Alinsky" perhaps?

Oh, we're counting the whole world now?

Guns kill MILLIONS around the world every year and you want to IGNORE the threat.
And now you get absurd, great line you fucking MORON.

Lightning kills more Americans every year than Muslims do.

But guns, holy shit! 12,000 a year.

And the willfully blind monkeys sing, "Nothing to see here!"

Cars kill 40000 a year and yet you don't want to talk about them. Cars cause more death more maiming more injuries then firearms every YEAR. And guess what ya retard? They are not a protected right.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

Honestly, no.

Some firearms just plain old don't belong in civilian hands, period.

Also, what assurance do we have that person who passed his evaluation in 2019 won't go completely nuts in 2021?

Final point, who decides what is "Too Crazy" to own a gun. My definition is anyone who thinks he needs enough firepower to fight the Zombie Apocolypse because he needs to fight the government someday. The problem is, the craziest gun owners are often the Gun Industry's best customer.

The Gun Industry doesn't care about the guy who bought a gun in 2005, stuck it in the back of his closet and maybe takes it out to range once every couple of years to see if it still works. They want that hard core 3% of the population that owns 50% of the guns.

Keep talking you're showing your true view
You lot should get your stories, excuses and faux justifications together.
You should talk about what is real and not your fevered imagination.
All anyone need do is look around at american society, which is why all this feverish denial is necessary heh?
Gun deaths are going down
fewer people and Guns in America in the 70's but gun murders were higher than they are now.
The gun murder and gun suicide rates in the U.S. are both lower today than in the mid-1970s. There were 4.6 gun murders per 100,000 people in 2017, far below the 7.2 per 100,000 people recorded in 1974. And the rate of gun suicides – 6.9 per 100,000 people in 2017 – remained below the 7.7 per 100,000 measured in 1977. (One caveat when considering the 1970s figures: In the CDC’s database, gun murders and gun suicides between 1968 and 1978 are classified as those caused by “firearms and explosives.” In subsequent years, they are classified as deaths involving “firearms.”)
What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

Some firearms just plain old don't belong in civilian hands, period.
So, they DO belong in government hands, where we can trust that they will not be used against the people?

:laugh:

Disarm government first. Then, we'll talk. Otherwise, I want fucking machine gun, minimum.

Cars kill 40000 a year and yet you don't want to talk about them. Cars cause more death more maiming more injuries then firearms every YEAR. And guess what ya retard? They are not a protected right.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

See post 71.

You've just gone full circle, retard, and confirmed my point for me. :lol:

There is nothing to see with fake numbers
When you get real numbers and I might look at them.

We see you bad guys shoot people all the time and what's your defense? "I was scared so I get to murder".
I have never been so unfortunate as to have to shoot someone, but your post indicates that you believe deadly force in self defense is not a right.

Telling.

We have all seen that bullshit excuse used to murder, get fucking real, even the police have turned to it now.

We see you bad guys shoot people all the time and what's your defense? "I was scared so I get to murder".
I have never been so unfortunate as to have to shoot someone, but your post indicates that you believe deadly force in self defense is not a right.

Telling.

He's a gun owner lol
Actually yeah, and permitted to carry, don't forget that. [Insert jr highish acronym here]

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

See post 71.
I saw it that is why I posted that you dumb ass. You are not worried about how many people die or you would demand something be done about doctors killing patients too I believe they kill something like 200k a year UNINTENTIONALLY. You just want to disarm law abiding citizens so your lefty agenda can not be opposed. 90 percent of all murders are gang related, PLEASE be SPECIFIC and tell me what LAWS gangs OBEY?

WE MUST BAN ALCOHOL, they said back in the 1910s.

That worked out GREAT.

Banning anything is not only useless but highly authoritative and wrong.

Forum List

Back