Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

How will Trump voters react when he is not on the ticket?
Doubt if they will transfer their loyalty to another candidate
Early polls have Trump and his family in the lead. If not Trump himself, then Don Dr. or Ivanka.

In the lead against whom? Other Republicans? Or against Democrats?
I think its sort of a straw poll among the 25% of Americans who identify GOP, half of whom think Trump won. But that's not who will decide the election. And I'm pretty sure more than 25% of Americans will at least have some interest in who the Gop will nominate. Rubio is obviously seeking attention. Cotton may still be a little chagrined about trying to overturn the election. Imo Crenshaw seems the most 'attractive.' He's not batshit crazy - I wanna felate DonJr and Ivanka - but he's pretty conservative. He's trying to get his one eye working again, now.

Early polls have Trump and his family in the lead. If not Trump himself, then Don Dr. or Ivanka.
Dems are relishing the chance to run against Trump again
Biden is, for sure. LOL Biden doesn't want to match up against someone "new to the stage."
I really don’t think Biden wants to run again.
But if Trump is the GOP candidate, you can count on it

Each and every person named "Trump" who finds themselves on the ballot may well win their party's primaries, but no one named Trump will survive the general election. The "Trump" name will remain political poison in the general, for the rest of history.

Why would anyone vote for a cokehead like Don Jr.? Ivanka's behaviour during her father's Administration was odious at best. Posting pictures of her playing with her infant child on Instagram the day after it hit the papers that her father was ripping small babies out of the arms of their parents, and her absolute silence on this atrocity will never be forgotten.

Those were crimes against humanity and she was all for them.

Biden is, for sure. LOL Biden doesn't want to match up against someone "new to the stage."

Republicans will never let someone "new to the stage" have the nomination. Neither will Donald Trump.

That's an interesting thought. Biden's no 1 reason to run was to end Trump's divisive demagogy. The most surprising thing is how he's embraced his inner left. It was always there, it's who he is. A Truman Dem. But he was a pragmatist who wanted to advance issues in congress. The gop thinks they can compromise with him individually, but not his WH staffers who are younger and share his basic ideology. It'd be asking a lot for him to summon the energy to run against a younger guy, even like Rubio.

But the dems won't have much of a chance unless the econ is really strong if it's someone like Harris running as an incumbent after losing her own nomination.

But yeah, Trump running will guarantee Analog Joe stays in.

That's an interesting thought. Biden's no 1 reason to run was to end Trump's divisive demagogy. The most surprising thing is how he's embraced his inner left. It was always there, it's who he is. A Truman Dem. But he was a pragmatist who wanted to advance issues in congress. The gop thinks they can compromise with him individually, but not his WH staffers who are younger and share his basic ideology. It'd be asking a lot for him to summon the energy to run against a younger guy, even like Rubio.

But the dems won't have much of a chance unless the econ is really strong if it's someone like Harris running as an incumbent after losing her own nomination.

When are leftwingers going to end their divisive demagogy? By "the GOP," you mean establishment RINOs, not rank and file Republicans.

Not sure who, in the absence of Trump, the GOP will get behind.

Ted Cruz obviously thinks he is next in line. But I don’t think he would even win Texas
Marco still hasn’t built a Republican base and will struggle to keep his Florida seat in 2022
I like Nikki Haley but still don’t see much support in her party

ROFL! The man can barely stand up, and his senility is advancing rapidly.

Trump and his supporters are attacking this country. You are trying to establish a dictatorship and assaulting free speech rights in this country.
Trying to get the courts to acknowledge the election was stolen is not attacking the country.
Like they did on Jan 6?
Congress are the people who fucked up Jan 6th. They knew 40% of voters wanted fraud investigated and they did nothing. It is in the hands of the people in the swing states now and they are going to prove fraud.

The Faithless Party will never be able to overturn the 2020 election. Their only hope is to overthrow the Constitution that they've obviously lost faith in.
It is the Democrats ignoring the Constitution. Those audits are a Constitutional right. They are well in the purview of the state legislatures that control and make the laws about elections. Calling those people traitors shows the disrespect Democrats have for the Constitution, not the people behind the audits.

The States election laws were all followed in 2020 and the results were certified. There is no official audit being conducted that can change the results of the election. Having lost faith in our Constitution, the Neo-GOP are becoming more radical.
The states election laws were changed without the state legislature. Start telling the truth.

I don't believe a single law was changed. All 50 States certified their election results in 2020.
There were some management and rule changes to accommodate COVID conditions...that Secretary of States put in.... Booth separation, sanitizing, fewer voting places and consolidation in to mega huge voting places, and many things for safety....but Secretary of States are given in their State constitutions and in election law by legislatures to put out rules and guidance for voters and on how to execute the election, so they run smoothly, or to ensure accuracy, or to accommodate that one man one vote is equal and fair kind of things that circumstances in their state required at the time.

Many times the republican legislature with the Trump campaign sued the Secretary of States, to stop some of the guidance they gave.... These are cases that are said to be the 60 or so that Trump lost, even on appeal, that are mentioned a lot... Only one that I know of, made it to the Supreme court after the election, that I mentioned in my previous post....which disagree with a lower court ruling.

I believe there was another case at the state level about a ruling or clarification of how to review signatures on mail in ballots, it was reversed but it was revealed that the new rule didn't change a single ballot.
Why don't we wait for the results of the audit? What you say is meaningless now.

The results of the fraudit are irrelevant, because there is no way of knowing if they're valid. The conmen conducting the audit have defaced the ballots, and attacked the voting machines. They're all garbage now, and so is any findings from this unqualified, incompetent and untrained bunch of partisan Trump supporters.

This audit has as much validity as an audit conducted conducted in Texas, by Anti-Fa, in the counties which voted for Trump. I actually have more faith in Anti-Fa to conduct an honest audit than I do the Cyber Ninja clowns.

You folks are pretty funny. Biden is following the exact path that put Trump in office in the first place. Mucking up what should be a solid and quick economic recovery, and an absurd open border policy that is putting record numbers of kids in cages. Meanwhile the world is less safe in under 100 days than it was when Trump was president.

The bottom line is Democrats cheated and they have no intention of admitting to anything. They'll lie and delay as long as they can. And it doesn't matter if they get caught red handed and on tape. They'll still lie and deny just like Biden did with his Ukraine shakedown.

The bottom line is Democrats cheated and they have no intention of admitting to anything. They'll lie and delay as long as they can. And it doesn't matter if they get caught red handed and on tape. They'll still lie and deny just like Biden did with his Ukraine shakedown.
A pity you've yet to prove any such cheating after nearly 7 months (and counting).

Yup

Imagine that...Ole Dementia Joe can still kick Fat Donnies ass

Sucks being you

Really???? During the campaign, Biden was out bike riding with staffers, and walked without assistance everywhere. He projected fitness and energy throughout. He's not overweight. He didn't fly into sputtering rages, when questioned about his policies or plans.

Trump lumbers about like an old man with arthritis in his knees. He frequently needs help walking up and down stairs and needed help to walk down a ramp at West Point. He had to drop out of the NATO Leaders walking tour of Brussels, red faced and out of breath.

His interviews and rallies are long rambling events, where he never answers questions on policy, and just rambles off when questioned about plans for his administration. Trump's rallies are just long grievance fuelled rants about how he is just the greatest President ever and the press refuses to give Trump any credit for all of the stuff Obama accomplished. Just read any of the transcripts.

Trump

And yet he's still doing a WAY better job than Trump could ever have dreamed of, and ALL the world thinks so. 60% approval ratings. Trump barely got over 45% at any time in his Presidency. He never made it to 50% - not once.

Old Senile Joe who doesn't know where his is, can still manage to govern the country, cut the covid death rate, vaccinate half of the country, and get financial help to every worker in America. And stop Israel from bombing Gazza.

When you denigrate Biden who is really doing a very good job, both at home and on the international stage, you just make Trump look worse. If Trump can't beat "Crooked Hillary", or "Pedo Joe", that makes him LESS than them.

Trump called Obama the "worst President in history", except all of Trump's numbers for employment, GDP, and stock market growth were lower than the "worst President in history". That means Trump is "worse" than Obama, by every economic measure.

Winners always build up the opposition. "It's tough to beat someone so talented and well qualified and I am humbled by your confidence in me. I'll try hard to live up to it". It really sounds so much better than "How could I lose to the worst candidate in history. Nobody voted for HIM."

Trump called Obama the "worst President in history", except all of Trump's numbers for employment, GDP, and stock market growth were lower than the "worst President in history". That means Trump is "worse" than Obama, by every economic measure.

Obama was not impeached twice

And yet he's still doing a WAY better job than Trump could ever have dreamed of, and ALL the world thinks so. 60% approval ratings. Trump barely got over 45% at any time in his Presidency. He never made it to 50% - not once.

Old Senile Joe who doesn't know where his is, can still manage to govern the country, cut the covid death rate, vaccinate half of the country, and get financial help to every worker in America. And stop Israel from bombing Gazza.

When you denigrate Biden who is really doing a very good job, both at home and on the international stage, you just make Trump look worse. If Trump can't beat "Crooked Hillary", or "Pedo Joe", that makes him LESS than them.

Winners always build up the opposition. "It's tough to beat someone so talented and well qualified and I am humbled by your confidence in me. I'll try hard to live up to it". It really sounds so much better than "How could I lose to the worst candidate in history. Nobody voted for HIM."
doing better is subjective,,

if you consider the increase in millionaires and billionaires and the increase in poverty and inflation a good job,, then yes biden is doing better than trump,,,

Forum List

Back