Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

How will Trump voters react when he is not on the ticket?
Doubt if they will transfer their loyalty to another candidate
Early polls have Trump and his family in the lead. If not Trump himself, then Don Dr. or Ivanka.
Dems are relishing the chance to run against Trump again
Biden is, for sure. LOL Biden doesn't want to match up against someone "new to the stage."
I really don’t think Biden wants to run again.
But if Trump is the GOP candidate, you can count on it
ROFL! The man can barely stand up, and his senility is advancing rapidly.
Yup

Imagine that...Ole Dementia Joe can still kick Fat Donnies ass

Sucks being you
You spelled "lick" wrong, dumbass.

Early polls have Trump and his family in the lead. If not Trump himself, then Don Dr. or Ivanka.
Biden is, for sure. LOL Biden doesn't want to match up against someone "new to the stage."
That's an interesting thought. Biden's no 1 reason to run was to end Trump's divisive demagogy. The most surprising thing is how he's embraced his inner left. It was always there, it's who he is. A Truman Dem. But he was a pragmatist who wanted to advance issues in congress. The gop thinks they can compromise with him individually, but not his WH staffers who are younger and share his basic ideology. It'd be asking a lot for him to summon the energy to run against a younger guy, even like Rubio.

But the dems won't have much of a chance unless the econ is really strong if it's someone like Harris running as an incumbent after losing her own nomination.

But yeah, Trump running will guarantee Analog Joe stays in.
Not sure who, in the absence of Trump, the GOP will get behind.

Ted Cruz obviously thinks he is next in line. But I don’t think he would even win Texas
Marco still hasn’t built a Republican base and will struggle to keep his Florida seat in 2022
I like Nikki Haley but still don’t see much support in her party
Trump has, and continues to, suck all the energy if not even the sanity from conservatism. Cruz has always been back bench matl. Rubio ... he ran in 16 because he wanted to be out of the senate, but he ended up disavowing even his own platform to "honor" Trump.

Historians more or less place us in the 6th party system - or alignment of voters in a two party system with 3rd party spoilers arising from time to time. The characteristic is the power of competing blocks of voters - civil rights, women, anti-abortionists, rich people, gays, etc. And fundraising to support issues and parties/candidates is a primary concern.

Imo Citizens United and the ultra-conservatism of judges through the federalist society and anti-Roe ideologists are just footnotes. So are Brennan and RBG. But what of Trump? He was more an outsider than Reagan. And Reagan had less money than HW or Carter. And Trump had no money at first, and just sucked the air out of the news to make himself the reality tv star the issue of every day. But Trump repudiated Goldwater's individualism, and the free trade that dominated the republicans since 1948, or maybe Trump had no effect on trade. So maybe Citizens United, Mitch McConnell and the federalists were not the last laugh

So wither conservatism. Goldwater didn't care if anyone was gay or black or even an illegal immigrant. He did care if they got special rights. Neither he nor Reagan was gungho for cutting rates on the 1% just to cut rates. And raising taxes to save social security was ... OK. And I doubt any of us were really better off in 2019 than in 1996

The next two presidential cycles may be interesting.

And yet he's still doing a WAY better job than Trump could ever have dreamed of, and ALL the world thinks so. 60% approval ratings. Trump barely got over 45% at any time in his Presidency. He never made it to 50% - not once.

Old Senile Joe who doesn't know where his is, can still manage to govern the country, cut the covid death rate, vaccinate half of the country, and get financial help to every worker in America. And stop Israel from bombing Gazza.

When you denigrate Biden who is really doing a very good job, both at home and on the international stage, you just make Trump look worse. If Trump can't beat "Crooked Hillary", or "Pedo Joe", that makes him LESS than them.

Trump called Obama the "worst President in history", except all of Trump's numbers for employment, GDP, and stock market growth were lower than the "worst President in history". That means Trump is "worse" than Obama, by every economic measure.

Winners always build up the opposition. "It's tough to beat someone so talented and well qualified and I am humbled by your confidence in me. I'll try hard to live up to it". It really sounds so much better than "How could I lose to the worst candidate in history. Nobody voted for HIM."
doing better is subjective,,

if you consider the increase in millionaires and billionaires and the increase in poverty and inflation a good job,, then yes biden is doing better than trump,,,

Trump was President for 4 years, and he didn't even TRY to fix any of those things, so why are you dunning Biden because he hasn't fixed them in his first 4 months? In fact, Trump made all of these things worse with his tax cuts.

And yet he's still doing a WAY better job than Trump could ever have dreamed of, and ALL the world thinks so. 60% approval ratings. Trump barely got over 45% at any time in his Presidency. He never made it to 50% - not once.

Old Senile Joe who doesn't know where his is, can still manage to govern the country, cut the covid death rate, vaccinate half of the country, and get financial help to every worker in America. And stop Israel from bombing Gazza.

When you denigrate Biden who is really doing a very good job, both at home and on the international stage, you just make Trump look worse. If Trump can't beat "Crooked Hillary", or "Pedo Joe", that makes him LESS than them.

Trump called Obama the "worst President in history", except all of Trump's numbers for employment, GDP, and stock market growth were lower than the "worst President in history". That means Trump is "worse" than Obama, by every economic measure.

Winners always build up the opposition. "It's tough to beat someone so talented and well qualified and I am humbled by your confidence in me. I'll try hard to live up to it". It really sounds so much better than "How could I lose to the worst candidate in history. Nobody voted for HIM."

if you consider the increase in millionaires and billionaires and the increase in poverty and inflation a good job,, then yes biden is doing better than trump,,,

Trump was President for 4 years, and he didn't even TRY to fix any of those things, so why are you dunning Biden because he hasn't fixed them in his first 4 months? In fact, Trump made all of these things worse with his tax cuts.
youre dodging reality to make excuses,,,

facts are as we speak biden and the dem policies are causing the rich to get richer and poor poorer,,

and of course the rise in murders and violent crime,,

Ok, Florida doesn't count.

Cellular-modems-in-machines.jpg

Will biden step down willingly when it is proven the election was stolen?
Will Trump admit he lost when it is proven it wasn’t?
it would help your question if you answered his first,,

otherwise its just another pathetic deflection,,
Since we know the answer to the second, Who gives a fuk about the first???.
of course trump would accept the results,, and we all now biden wont,,

Biden is President
Trump is a Private Citizen

Biden is President
OK,, and??
whats that got to do with the question at hand??

Biden is President
OK,, and??

So what if fraud is detected in one county?
Does not mean Trump won unless you audit ALL counties...not just the Dem ones

Biden is President
OK,, and??

that wasnt the question,,

Biden is President
OK,, and??

That is your answer

Biden is President
OK,, and??

That is your answer
not an answer to the question,, that makes it a deflection,,

Biden is President
OK,, and??

That is your answer
not an answer to the question,, that makes it a deflection,,
It is your answer, you may not like it, but it is

Why would Biden concede the Presidency based on one county ?

He would have to be as stupid as you are

One thing is for certain.

This is the most expensive thread in USMB history.

Our tax dollars are financing at least six of the left wing trolls here, and the Mossad is funding at least two more... And Mossad get paid.....

Forum List

Back