Qanon Shaman’s lawyer calls out the stupidity of the capitol insurrectionists

1621537149915.png

Another progressives frightened of the horned wooly man thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana: :poke::D:poke::banana:

Well, you would have to be pretty stupid to do what those people did on 1/6 lol

They aren't called the tRumptard Cult for nothing!!!! Hell even tRump called them special and that he loved them January 6th.
MAGA

View attachment 491607

*****CHUCKLE*****

Wtf are you talking about treason boy?

1621538397061.png

I haven't seen the president of the United States publicly proclaim in writing that a civil war is in progress.

Let's see this list of traitors and insurrectionists if our politicians and you are so positive that such is going on, instead of you cultists simply picking people up and torturing them then throwing them into the gulag.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 491607

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 491614

I haven't seen the president of the United States publicly proclaim in writing that a civil war is in progress.

Let's see this list of traitors and insurrectionists if our politicians and you are so positive that such is going on, instead of you cultists simply picking people up and torturing them then throwing them into the gulag.

*****SMILE*****

Why am I not surprised that a member of the Trump Cult, is using Russian analogies to discuss the prosecution of those who committed crimes on behalf of Donald Trump. Bet you think Putin is a great leader too.

Well, you would have to be pretty stupid to do what those people did on 1/6 lol

QAnon "Shaman" is an Alinsky Progressive

You BlueAnons are so easily duped
Lol despite this guy saying over and over he is a Trumptard?

View attachment 491607

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 491614

*****SMILE*****

Why am I not surprised that a member of the Trump Cult, is using Russian analogies to discuss the prosecution of those who committed crimes on behalf of Donald Trump. Bet you think Putin is a great leader too.

1621974953021.png

Why am I not surprised a Marxist like you refuses to address the issue by trying to deflect and ignore any corrupt abuse of power?

Wait!!! Was that a click on the phone tap from Biden's KG....... I mean FBI?

******CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back