Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

The round the clock intensity of the left wing hate on this subject speaks volumes about what they really know and why they are so fearful.....
When you find out, all that you were told about the election, all that you were told about Trump really winning, IS A LIE, and you blindly followed the election was stolen lies and they all turned out to be lies as well,

Will you apologize? Will you apologize for all of your efforts to destabilized our Nation, our Constitution, our democracy? And apologize to the American citizens you have falsely accused of committing fraud. The ones you defamed and also put in danger, all by your delusional lies?
They will never admit the election was not stolen

Even if the Cyber Ninja Fraudit declares the Arizona election valid, they will STILL claim it was stolen

Trump trained them well

It is Democrats that are well trained. most since elementary school. It is called indoctrination and no amount of evidence that is contrary to their indoctrination will change their minds about anything. That of course is the goal of the indoctrination in the first place. The funny/scary part is that they don't even realize they are indoctrinated. It is amazing.

You are the indoctrinated stooges of a evil criminal called Donald Trump. The ascary thing is that you are the ones plotting vagainst this country to take it over.

Pure indoctrinated ignorance.

You are the ignorant one. You are the weakminded member of a cult. You are attacking voting rights and free speech rights in this country.

You are and your party are willing to do anything to get what you want, including sacrificing the sovereignty of our nation via insecure elections and open borders. That is the epitome of both ignorance and arrogance. You and many others have been brainwashed to believe that what you are doing is for some greater good, when if fact, it is quite the opposite. Our enemies and some of our jealous allies are in LOVE with the left in this country.

I believe in election integrity, meaning we MUST verify legal voters, border security, meaning we MUST have a wall on the Southern border if we actually want to limit the number of illegal crossings, lower taxes to organically boost the economy by people spending more of their money and thus increasing government revenue as opposed to higher taxes which artificially and temporarily increases government revenue, the right to bear arms, mandating equal rights, not equal outcome as pushed by the Democrats, for every race and gender, etc. You know, all the stuff that made American great in the first place.

You and your Democratic ilk call that a “cult“ because you are anti-American to the core and likely don’t even realize it due to our great indoctrination/educational system in the US that teaches anti-US propaganda from pre-school through grad-school. It has create at least a couple of generations of ignorant enemies within our own borders.

I don't have a party anymore. I voted Republican until 2014. Ronald Reagan would have left the Trump Republican Party.The elections are not insecure and no one os for open borders. You are a lying weasel and that is the epitome of ignorqance and arrogance. You and other Trump supporters are the weak minded members of a cult. Putin backed Trump because they know he will attempt to destroyb ths country.

You do not believe in election security. You only like it when your candidate wins. If your candidate loses then you will falsely claim that there is no election security. We do not need a wall. The American people oppose a wall. The fact is that the law allows them to claim asylum and by law it must be done in this country. We have lowered taxes enough in this country. The Laffer Curve says there is a rate in which tax revenue is maximized. If you are above it OR BELOW it tax revenues are not maximized. I see nothing wrong with raising the top rate a few percentage points. I would also end the real estate tax trust break that was crested in the Republican tax bill. The right to bear arme should be regulated. Again helping people who need help is the right thing to do. The child care tax credit that Biden passed is a good program.

You are a cult because you refuse to accept the fact that Trump lost. Trump supporters are anti-America as they launch a attack against voting rights and free speech rights in this country. American history should be taught and it should show the good and bad parts of our history, You want the Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms version. You are the ignorant enemy within our borders.

You are very, very confused, naive and ignorant. I can’t see how you were ever a Republican with these views.

The GOP has had a huge problem with frauds in the past quarter century, starting with W and fat homo child molester big spender (they go together, big spender and child molester) Dennis Hastert...

A Republican Party for big government and endless overseas wars with no US national interest at stake is a fraud.

Donald trump tried to reverse that, and all the GOP frauds sided with Biden - keep that FBI 911 file away from the American people!!!

The GOP has had a huge problem with frauds in the past quarter century, starting with W and fat homo child molester big spender (they go together, big spender and child molester) Dennis Hastert...
A Republican Party for big government and endless overseas wars with no US national interest at stake is a fraud.
Donald trump tried to reverse that, and all the GOP frauds sided with Biden - keep that FBI 911 file away from the American people!!!
Q will help us get rid of the perverts.

Q will help us get rid of the perverts.
How do you know Q is not one of them?

Yes, something is wrong
Trump was that unpopular
Trump was getting great turnout at his rallies. Biden was hiding in his basement.
Why rally during a pandemic if you can beat the crap out of your opponent (because he is corrupt, unpopular and taking the country toward extremism at a gallop) without exposing you or your supporters and the towns people of rally cities to the known dangers of the disease? It is not like he was having to run hard to stay ahead of donny. Donny was like Hillary, a villain and often his own and (what used to be) the party's worst enemy. To paraphrase: Better to remain silent when you easily can and let some people think you are a piece of shit, than to open your mouth hourly and remove all doubt. Overexposure is bad in the long run. We got tired of trump exposing himself. It made the voting decision easy.

Trump and his supporters are attacking this country. You are trying to establish a dictatorship and assaulting free speech rights in this country.
Trying to get the courts to acknowledge the election was stolen is not attacking the country.
Like they did on Jan 6?
Congress are the people who fucked up Jan 6th. They knew 40% of voters wanted fraud investigated and they did nothing. It is in the hands of the people in the swing states now and they are going to prove fraud.

The Faithless Party will never be able to overturn the 2020 election. Their only hope is to overthrow the Constitution that they've obviously lost faith in.
It is the Democrats ignoring the Constitution. Those audits are a Constitutional right. They are well in the purview of the state legislatures that control and make the laws about elections. Calling those people traitors shows the disrespect Democrats have for the Constitution, not the people behind the audits.

The States election laws were all followed in 2020 and the results were certified. There is no official audit being conducted that can change the results of the election. Having lost faith in our Constitution, the Neo-GOP are becoming more radical.
The states election laws were changed without the state legislature. Start telling the truth.

I don't believe a single law was changed. All 50 States certified their election results in 2020.
There were some management and rule changes to accommodate COVID conditions...that Secretary of States put in.... Booth separation, sanitizing, fewer voting places and consolidation in to mega huge voting places, and many things for safety....but Secretary of States are given in their State constitutions and in election law by legislatures to put out rules and guidance for voters and on how to execute the election, so they run smoothly, or to ensure accuracy, or to accommodate that one man one vote is equal and fair kind of things that circumstances in their state required at the time.

Many times the republican legislature with the Trump campaign sued the Secretary of States, to stop some of the guidance they gave.... These are cases that are said to be the 60 or so that Trump lost, even on appeal, that are mentioned a lot... Only one that I know of, made it to the Supreme court after the election, that I mentioned in my previous post....which disagree with a lower court ruling.

I believe there was another case at the state level about a ruling or clarification of how to review signatures on mail in ballots, it was reversed but it was revealed that the new rule didn't change a single ballot.
Why don't we wait for the results of the audit? What you say is meaningless now.
Did you wait when the audit declared a database was deleted or when the admin password didn't turn up?

Last edited:

Yes, something is wrong
Trump was that unpopular
Trump was getting great turnout at his rallies. Biden was hiding in his basement.
So?
The election was fraud because Trump lost. LOL

But Trump is now more a drag on the gop than anything. I mean I doubt he tries to run again, after having convinced his base of 12-15% that he was "robbed" by "muggers" but he's now teaming up with Newt Gingrich! to craft a new "America First" agenda.

Yes, something is wrong
Trump was that unpopular
So?

But Trump is now more a drag on the gop than anything. I mean I doubt he tries to run again, after having convinced his base of 12-15% that he was "robbed" by "muggers" but he's now teaming up with Newt Gingrich! to craft a new "America First" agenda.
How will Trump voters react when he is not on the ticket?
Doubt if they will transfer their loyalty to another candidate

Probably just stay home

Yes, something is wrong
Trump was that unpopular
So?

How will Trump voters react when he is not on the ticket?
Doubt if they will transfer their loyalty to another candidate

Probably just stay home
Imo the eventual nominee will kiss his ass, and all will be right. Trump caved to McConnell and the establishment. And it'll be about the economy.

Yes, something is wrong
Trump was that unpopular

Trump was getting great turnout at his rallies, followed by weeks of rising cases and deaths in the cities where they were held. Covid Donnie was a one-man epidemic, spreading death and disease throughout his staff, his Secret Service detail, the White House household staff, and the nation.

Leaving his supporters out in the middle of nowhere with no way back to their cars, causing more than 30, mostly elderly, rally goers to requirement hospitalization was a really great metaphor to how Trump has treated the nation.

While Trump flew around the nation, ignoring the pandemic, and the death his policies caused, the sane, responsible, and scientifically-driven behaviours of the Biden Campaign left no mass outbreaks in its wake, and allowed millions of Americans to connect with the party via the virtual campaign, and the virtual events.

While Trump was demonstrating to the people why they shouldn't vote for him, Biden was modelling the behaviour that showed why Americans SHOULD vote for him over Trump.

Forum List

Back