Serial killer Billy Chemirmir, accused of killing 22 elderly women, found dead in cell: officials

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Serial killer Billy Chemismir was found murdered in his cell this morning and his cell mate is the suspect.

50 year old Chemismir was accused of murdering 22 older women in their homes or nursing homes to steal their jewelry. Dallas County Attorney John Creuzot, a George Soros backed prosecutor, tried only 2 of the cases and both were found guilty. Creuzot chose life in prison rather than the death penalty. His cell-mate chose a different path for the POS.

He was sentenced Oct 2022 to life, no parole. He used a pillow to suffocate his victims.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

They should have a online canteen fund for the cell mate.....Big savings for the taxpayers and it frees up a cell bed.

Serial killer Billy Chemismir was found murdered in his cell this morning and his cell mate is the suspect.

50 year old Chemismir was accused of murdering 22 older women in their homes or nursing homes to steal their jewelry. Dallas County Attorney John Creuzot, a George Soros backed prosecutor, tried only 2 of the cases and both were found guilty. Creuzot chose life in prison rather than the death penalty. His cell-mate chose a different path for the POS.

He was sentenced Oct 2022 to life, no parole. He used a pillow to suffocate his victims.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

They should have a online canteen fund for the cell mate.....Big savings for the taxpayers and it frees up a cell bed.
Probably got killed because he owed dude a bag of cookies or something.

I doubt it. Shit like this is common in prison. Inmate justice is hollow though. They attack people with more heinous crimes so they can feel like less of a scumbag for their own crimes.
Actually, this is quite common. Someone pays for justice.

Chemirmir would pose as a healthcare aid or maintenance worker man in order to force his way into the homes and senior living centres of the unsuspecting, elderly women he preyed on in the Dallas area over a two-year span, smothering them with a pillow and stealing their valuables.

Time after time, their deaths were initially determined to be from natural causes, even as family members raised the alarm about missing jewelry.

It wasn’t until a 91-year-old woman survived an attack in 2018 that Chemirmir was ultimately caught. The woman told police he had forced his way into her apartment at an independent living community for seniors, tried to smother her with a pillow and took off with her jewelry.

The next day, police found Chemirmir clutching jewelry and money, having just thrown away a large red jewelry box. The attack – and the findings inside the jewelry box – opened a door to a disturbing pattern of suspicious deaths of elderly women in the area.

In October 2022, Chemirmir learned he would be living the rest of his life behind bars after being convicted in two of the killings, with one ending in a mistrial. The prosecutors did not seek the death penalty.

Chemirmir was also accused of killing dozens of other women and later indicted on 22 capital murder charges: 13 in Dallas County and nine in Collin County. But he escaped death once again last month when prosecutors in Collin County said that after the two convictions, they would not seek the death penalty in their cases.

**The Justice system is broken down. "Brooklyn Juries" make it almost impossible to convict Black Criminals anymore no matter the Facts in the case. Reperations or something? They won't vote Guilty...not worth the effort to keep trying them....allegedly.

1695224800381.png

Chermirmir, who immigrated to the United States from Kenya in 2003, has maintained his innocence

**Another import gone sour. They only come in to work and build a better life EH? Kenyan lol!

off topic but: Almost every Most Wanted page by Alphabet is as you would expect in LA, CA. Wide open borders......nothing to worry about.
1695225623180.png

1695225676457.png

How many prisoners discussed their motivations with you. Bet you do not have any prisoners as confidantes.
I bet COs spend a lot more time talking to different inmates than the civilians that come to visit. Or whatever the hell you did. Have you even been inside of a prison?

Like I said, you seem to know a couple of prison cliches, so I'm inclined to believe your story, but don't make the mistake of putting too much weight into a cliche.

I bet COs spend a lot more time talking to different inmates than the civilians that come to visit. Or whatever the hell you did. Have you even been inside of a prison?

Like I said, you seem to know a couple of prison cliches, so I'm inclined to believe your story, but don't make the mistake of putting too much weight into a cliche.
I have been inside many prisons and jails. Every weekend some prison or other Chino, Lancaster, anyone in Southern California. And Terminal Island federal prison. San Quentin one time to witness an execution.

I have been inside many prisons and jails. Every weekend some prison or other Chino, Lancaster, anyone in Southern California. And Terminal Island federal prison. San Quentin one time to witness an execution.
So you were a weekend visitor that talked to some inmates. Respect, because it's an important job that many people won't do, but as a female volunteer you're hardly any kind of authority on what prison is like, even though you talked to inmates. That's clear from what you've already said.

Inmates get killed without a hit on them all the time. For many different reasons.

Sometimes inmates want to make themselves feel better and gain clout by attacking/killing somebody with worse crimes.

Sometimes it's just some petty dispute that got out of control.

Sometimes inmates are intentionally getting themselves put on death row.

People have gotten murdered over bags of cookies and chips. The suggestion that this must have been some organized hit just seems silly to me.

Forum List

Back