Serial killer Billy Chemirmir, accused of killing 22 elderly women, found dead in cell: officials

So you were a weekend visitor that talked to some inmates. Respect, because it's an important job that many people won't do, but as a female volunteer you're hardly any kind of authority on what prison is like, even though you talked to inmates. That's clear from what you've already said.

Inmates get killed without a hit on them all the time. For many different reasons.

Sometimes inmates want to make themselves feel better and gain clout by attacking/killing somebody with worse crimes.

Sometimes it's just some petty dispute that got out of control.

Sometimes inmates are intentionally getting themselves put on death row.

People have gotten murdered over bags of cookies and chips. The suggestion that this must have been some organized hit just seems silly to me.
All true. And sometimes extra on a prison account gets justice. Why would you think I was a volunteer? For anything. What kind of volunteer?

Do you know who Vonda Pelto is? If you have ever worked in California prisons it should be a familiar name.

All true. And sometimes extra on a prison account gets justice. Why would you think I was a volunteer? For anything. What kind of volunteer?
For some reason we just call the civilians volunteers. I recognize that you were being paid etc.

Do you know who Vonda Pelto is? If you have ever worked in California prisons it should be a familiar name.
I work in Florida. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you some of the names of people I've supervised.

Last edited:
For some reason we just call the civilians volunteers. I recognize that you were being paid etc.
Paid to do what? What are you talking about?

Vonda Pelto was the head psychologist of the California prison system. She was the psychologist for all death row inmates. And, a good friend. We have compared notes many times on our respective discussions with inmates. Especially where they get money.

Paid to do what? What are you talking about?
Nevermind.
Vonda Pelto was the head psychologist of the California prison system. She was the psychologist for all death row inmates. And, a good friend. We have compared notes many times on our respective discussions with inmates. Especially where they get money.
Ah, got it. No, I'm not familiar with that person. I do work with death row inmates though, and have met some of the worst guys Florida has to offer.

Either way. Working on the civilian side of things is a much different world than putting on the uniform and going inside that prison as security staff.

Nevermind.

Ah, got it. No, I'm not familiar with that person. I do work with death row inmates though, and have met some of the worst guys Florida has to offer.

Either way. Working on the civilian side of things is a much different world than putting on the uniform and going inside that prison as security staff.
Certainly. Sometimes an inmate will tell their attorney things they wouldn't tell their mother. I have had my share of death row cases.

Forum List

Back