September Jobs Report

The Biden Economy keeps getting worse.

You have to love the media. Now it's the pandemics fault. Why was it not the pandemics fault when Trump was in office? Trump's deaths, Trump's lost jobs, Trump's failure to handle the pandemic properly.

According to John Hopkins University, there have been more covid deaths under Biden than there was Trump. Mind you Trump had to deal with this for a year with no shots, and Biden has had plenty of vaccines since he took office. Yet the media doesn't even hint that any of it is Dementia's fault.

Yeah I'm not sure what 6 mo old employment stats are supposed to show. And even then, do you maybe suspect that hospitality and tourism are not doing well? LOL

I have many criticisms of the Biden Admin, but the biggest impediment to fully opening the economy is the idiots who don't get vacced.

Dang, are you suggesting the numbers by state have flipped?

This is the reason the jobs numbers are down:

As The Pandemic Recedes, Millions Of Workers Are Saying 'I Quit'

I design and create Facebook postings for national brands, household names: a national aerospace corporation, national hospital chain, and a couple of national restaurant chains, etc. 75% of the postings these last 4-5 months are recruiting posts. These companies have jobs going unfilled. It's getting very difficult coming up with different copy and graphics for the same message: "WE ARE HIRING!!!"
And I myself get at least 5-6 recruiters calling and texting me every week with positions they are trying to find candidates for.
Don't blame this on Biden. He has nothing to do with it, you stupid fucking moron.

If libs can support themselves by playing computer games instead of working a job they dont like its none of my business

Unless they are demanding a check from the government

Then it is my business

And I say let them starve

President Biden's economy sputters as new jobs fall far short of expectations, to address the nation today
BIG DISASTER

President Biden's economy sputters as new jobs fall far short of expectations, to address the nation today

YOU DON'T FIRE PEOPLE WHEN YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR ECONOMY

I will bet anyone $100 that Joe Biden will not talk about his Un-Constitutional Vaccine Mandate that is getting thousands of Americans fired when he addresses the nation later today. I bet he does not accept any credit for low job numbers because his administration is paying Americans NOT to go back to work.

Instead, the dementia-ravaged crook, who declared during his campaign that as President he would not blame anyone else for things gone wrong because 'The Buck Stops HERE', is blaming everyone but his incompetence and failed policies:

BIDEN BLAMES THE UNVACCINATED FOR ECONOMY PROBLEMS HANDOUT-HAPPY FEDS PROVOKED

Biden blamed people who have not received the COVID-19 shot for the economic problems his administration created by lining Americans’ pockets with cash.

Dumbass, Biden's approval rating is not 33%. Damn, math is not your jam.
Gallup has him at 43%, the latest survey.

And it's a pandemic, stupid. 710,000 dead just doesn't move your sorry ass, does it?
If social media and this shit message board and idiots like you were around during the early 1950s, we would still have polio.
Everybody lined up for the shot back then because they didn't want to end up here:

View attachment 549133

So you just go fuck yourself with your bullshit Marxist crap. And get vaxxed, asshole. I bet you got vaxxed for measles, mumps and rubella, didn't you asshole? Did you put up a fight about that, too?
FB_IMG_1633606871155.jpg

Obama came in on the heels of a Republican-made economic crash the likes unseen since 1929.
And you assholes wanted him to wave a magic wand or something?

Yeah, and that Trump, who had to file bankruptcy six times....

You mean that same magic wand Trump seemed to have?

Donald Trump has operated or owned over 500 companies in his career. His bankruptcies represent a 1% failure rate which is a record any CEO would love to have.

But, but, but, it's a booming economy according to Joe and the left loons right on this board.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 6.7 percent in the second quarter of 2021 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 6.3 percent.

gdp2q21_3rd-chart-01.png

Supply chains way down Ships backed up in ports no place to put cargo ,lack of truck drivers a mess that repubs want to put at Bidens door Meanwhile unemployment down to 4.8%
Yeah, my bitch is that the coast guard should be delivering vaccine to all those ships. But, we lacked enough semi truck drivers before the pandemic, and it's worse now. I wonder if there are some available in .... mexico, pakistan, india ... you know, Brown places. LOL

Of course, nothing is Biden's fault now is it? Forget the fact the US government was paying people more money to stay home than work. Nah, that had nothing to do with it. Now it seems they made enough money to survive without working even longer.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
FB_IMG_1629715410912.jpg

Obama came in on the heels of a Republican-made economic crash the likes unseen since 1929.
And you assholes wanted him to wave a magic wand or something?

Yeah, and that Trump, who had to file bankruptcy six times....
Lol, no Obama said how is Trump going to bring manufacturing jobs back? With a magic wand? Trump said hold my beer and did it.

Last edited:
Maybe if Biden wasn't flying an airplane into a mountainside, firing the work force
who weren't getting their vaccines (teachers, nurses, cops, firefighters, etc.), we wouldn't have all these problems.

Joe don't give a crap.

Dumbass, Biden's approval rating is not 33%. Damn, math is not your jam.
Gallup has him at 43%, the latest survey.

And it's a pandemic, stupid. 710,000 dead just doesn't move your sorry ass, does it?
If social media and this shit message board and idiots like you were around during the early 1950s, we would still have polio.
Everybody lined up for the shot back then because they didn't want to end up here:

View attachment 549133

So you just go fuck yourself with your bullshit Marxist crap. And get vaxxed, asshole. I bet you got vaxxed for measles, mumps and rubella, didn't you asshole? Did you put up a fight about that, too?
are you triggered?? seems like it,,

You presented an overall rating, asshat.
62% disapproval in Iowa
38% approval overall

29% of Americans believe Biden has US in wrong direction.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 6.7 percent in the second quarter of 2021 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 6.3 percent.

View attachment 549141
Strange what happens when the government hands out "free money", huh?
Pull back the freebies and things do change.

This senile fool can sit in his little fake Oval Office, reading fake news off his teleprompter, all day long.
It won't change systemic problems in Biden World.

There are 12 million open jobs but only 8 million to fill them Seems to me when S&P DOW and NAS are within striking distance of record highs how bad are things ,,,,,really?
I'll tell you what....let's wait until Biden's economy and taxes get implemented and readdress his "booming economy".
Inflation is eating up the wage increases, sad.

Forum List

Back