Sept. 1. Trump raised your taxes again today!

...and Trump supporters are cheering everywhere, because they disenfranchised the Tea party, and are convinced that the more money the government takes from you, the better off you are!

Trump is raising your taxes today

like home depot all big box store know where every piece of shit they sell is sourced from.
I did that well meself

Americans are not seeing the rise in consumer prices
Both ends are eating it ...

as small Chinese banks that lend to exporters struggle cause business IS WAY OFF

i would of had 10 million chinks outta work already

China has devalued their currency, and dropped prices on a large number of their products to keep the prices that are under tariffs from rising. We import a lot more in Chinese products then China does of ours. Their economy is already suffering.

There are ways not to be taxed if you want to call it that. Only buy what you really need. Buy American first. If you feel you have to have it and have Chinese then shop around and try to find it at the lowest price possible.

Usually though taxes are not voluntary. They are voted on by congress.

15% of your new car is made in China.

But, beyond that, tariffs cost Americans jobs, and destroys wealth. Everybody suffers from Walmart down to the parent buying back to school shoes and backpacks for their kids. The American Chamber of Commerce opposes these tariffs. 160 CEO's from major companies went on record of opposing them. Wall Street, and individual investors oppose them.

I could be wrong but exactly how does 15% of a new car that I don't plan to buy this year affect me?
Once again you can buy American which increases demand for those products which increases jobs.
IF you really must buy Chinese buy from the cheapest supplier. That reduces your cost.
Of course some hate the idea of tariffs. You have those that hate anything and everything Trump says or does. If he claimed that breathing air was good you would have those claiming that everyone should stop breathing.
Some oppose them because tariffs might affect their bottom line.
Some see it better not to rock the boat. Does not matter if things are good or bad, only that things stay the same.

I have already posted the results on 161 American CEO's who agree that Tariffs are American job and economy killers.

And I told you why some or all would say that.

You told us why economists and CEO's disapprove of Trump's tariffs? it must be a CONSPIRACY!

CEOs?

They mean nothing

...and Trump supporters are cheering everywhere, because they disenfranchised the Tea party, and are convinced that the more money the government takes from you, the better off you are!

like home depot all big box store know where every piece of shit they sell is sourced from.
I did that well meself

as small Chinese banks that lend to exporters struggle cause business IS WAY OFF

So, it is working so well that the American economy has improved, how? Links please.

15% of your new car is made in China.

But, beyond that, tariffs cost Americans jobs, and destroys wealth. Everybody suffers from Walmart down to the parent buying back to school shoes and backpacks for their kids. The American Chamber of Commerce opposes these tariffs. 160 CEO's from major companies went on record of opposing them. Wall Street, and individual investors oppose them.

I could be wrong but exactly how does 15% of a new car that I don't plan to buy this year affect me?
Once again you can buy American which increases demand for those products which increases jobs.
IF you really must buy Chinese buy from the cheapest supplier. That reduces your cost.
Of course some hate the idea of tariffs. You have those that hate anything and everything Trump says or does. If he claimed that breathing air was good you would have those claiming that everyone should stop breathing.
Some oppose them because tariffs might affect their bottom line.
Some see it better not to rock the boat. Does not matter if things are good or bad, only that things stay the same.

I have already posted the results on 161 American CEO's who agree that Tariffs are American job and economy killers.

And I told you why some or all would say that.

You told us why economists and CEO's disapprove of Trump's tariffs? it must be a CONSPIRACY!

CEOs?

They mean nothing

Oh, well, compared to Trump, who managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years, I guess that the people who run the most successful companies in America are just dummies. Oh, well, Trump's base, who populate single wides from coast to coast are also economic geniuses.

I did that well meself

So, it is working so well that the American economy has improved, how? Links please.
I didnt say that
I'm actually on the bearish side when it comes to the econ
which i've stated before

the only difference I dont have its all Trumps fault ringing in my head like a left wing mental patient

I did that well meself

I didnt say that
I'm actually on the bearish side when it comes to the econ
which i've stated before

the only difference I dont have its all Trumps fault ringing in my head like a left wing mental patient

I guess it was Trump's evil twin that is responsible for Trump's ego driven trade war (from which the Chinese will not back down--especially before 2020)

Forum List

Back