Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Here's something for the lying libtards.

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_081842632.jpg
    IMG_20240215_081842632.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 2
nope. I guess you need that anatomy class as well.
Why would I need an anatomy class? I believe there are only two genders. There seems to be millions of people who disagree with me on that. Some idiots say there are dozens even more than 100 genders.

Why would I need an anatomy class? I believe there are only two genders. There seems to be millions of people who disagree with me on that. Some idiots say there are dozens even more than 100 genders.
well I apologize then, you were being facetious. I didn't know your position at that time, I will now know you have a brain.

I'm wearing the mask. It cuts down on my allergies. It's hard to tell about viruses since they can change vector routes. One virus is present only in water; another is the product of touching a compromised surface that has the virus or bacteria on it; another gets you through air and a fan can hasten it; another virus only comes out in cold weather and hops a ride hoping you will soon be in a warmer room; another thrives on grass; another likes trees; and another infests its progeny on a certain kind of fruit in season; another rocks when a mosquito bites and quickly enlarges its family exponentionally through doubling; many microbes hide in your fingerprints if you fail to wear gloves while digging into the earth and planting seeds and can be there because of manure, bird droppings, mouse foot stickums, and so on. Some attach themselves to pollen and attach themselves to your lungs or nostrils when you inhale causing sinusitis, and the entire gamut of places its progeny are deposited as innocent-looking specks that are microscopic eggs or embryos. Pocket hand sanitizers can decrease your chance of illness due to microbes that are picked up in ways we haven't even figured out yet.

However, I find the most insidious microbes thrive in airborne inhalations, and therefore, I find that the masks that are supposed to halt Covid and other viruses or bacterial invaders very well. It's not government's place to force people to wear masks, though, unless you visit a store that requests that you wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing to prevent their clientele from catching what someone is sneezing out into the open air.

I'm wearing the mask. It cuts down on my allergies. It's hard to tell about viruses since they can change vector routes. One virus is present only in water; another is the product of touching a compromised surface that has the virus or bacteria on it; another gets you through air and a fan can hasten it; another virus only comes out in cold weather and hops a ride hoping you will soon be in a warmer room; another thrives on grass; another likes trees; and another infests its progeny on a certain kind of fruit in season; another rocks when a mosquito bites and quickly enlarges its family exponentionally through doubling; many microbes hide in your fingerprints if you fail to wear gloves while digging into the earth and planting seeds and can be there because of manure, bird droppings, mouse foot stickums, and so on. Some attach themselves to pollen and attach themselves to your lungs or nostrils when you inhale causing sinusitis, and the entire gamut of places its progeny are deposited as innocent-looking specks that are microscopic eggs or embryos. Pocket hand sanitizers can decrease your chance of illness due to microbes that are picked up in ways we haven't even figured out yet.

However, I find the most insidious microbes thrive in airborne inhalations, and therefore, I find that the masks that are supposed to halt Covid and other viruses or bacterial invaders very well. It's not government's place to force people to wear masks, though, unless you visit a store that requests that you wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing to prevent their clientele from catching what someone is sneezing out into the open air.
Oh Noes! One thing for certain--at some point we're all gonna die!

Forum List

Back