Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

BS....note that there was NO COVID when he made the statement. Please stop being a mindless MAGA cult member. Go lick a toilet seat and let your natural immunity flourish.
Fauci acknowledged that the statement he made then is correct today, so your point is absolutely without any merit whatsoever.

Watch the video before replying, and more importantly think first.

Here is another great exchange between Dr. Paul and Dr. Fauci from today....

Senator Paul starts off by playing a 2004 video of Dr. Fauci stating that that "there is no better vaccine than natural infection." He goes on to accuse Dr. "Science Fauci" that Fauci is denying science itself by pushing vaccines on children who have been infected.

Notably, Fauci acknowledges that natural immunity is important. He goes on to say that he does not deny fundamental immunology, and that as Dr. Science in the flesh, he wrote the book on it, but vaccines give a little boost, so everyone should get them so he can make lots more money. (I'm kidding about that last part, but that is what really motivates Dr. Science as he harms perfectly-healthy young people with vaccines which do not work and who would survive completely fine without them).

Paul goes on to note that Fauci refuses to answer if anyone on the Vaccine Committe gets compensated by selling billions of ineffective vaccines. Fauci replies, "right," and then notes that he does not personally approve the vaccines.

7-min video:

I hope that Fauci is eventually held accountable for his conflict of interest which has harmed so many people worldwide.
Propaganda.

Propaganda.
The real propaganda is wearing a mask after you have had COVID and have been vaccinated, as you do....

So really, your opinion is completely worthless to me, as you don't seem to have logical thought.

And if you think testimony at a Senate hearing is "propaganda," you have even bigger issues than you nonsensical obedience to Dr. Science.

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks

Thats MY senator!
Go Rand!!

Here is another great exchange between Dr. Paul and Dr. Fauci from today....

Senator Paul starts off by playing a 2004 video of Dr. Fauci stating that that "there is no better vaccine than natural infection." He goes on to accuse Dr. "Science Fauci" that Fauci is denying science itself by pushing vaccines on children who have been infected.

Notably, Fauci acknowledges that natural immunity is important. He goes on to say that he does not deny fundamental immunology, and that as Dr. Science in the flesh, he wrote the book on it, but vaccines give a little boost, so everyone should get them so he can make lots more money. (I'm kidding about that last part, but that is what really motivates Dr. Science as he harms perfectly-healthy young people with vaccines which do not work and who would survive completely fine without them).

Paul goes on to note that Fauci refuses to answer if anyone on the Vaccine Committe gets compensated by selling billions of ineffective vaccines. Fauci replies, "right," and then notes that he does not personally approve the vaccines.

7-min video:

I hope that Fauci is eventually held accountable for his conflict of interest which has harmed so many people worldwide.
just watched that exchange. Fauci claimed he didn't make any policy that the FDA groups do. Well then why is he out pushing the vaccine and not the FDA? what he actually is Dr. Spin.

Fauci acknowledged that the statement he made then is correct today, so your point is absolutely without any merit whatsoever.

Watch the video before replying, and more importantly think first.
The interesting exchange is when Fauci stated that natural immunity is like a vaccine, but take the vaccine to be extra protected. This is supposed to be a science guy? hahahahaahahahahaahahhahaha

Don't vaccinated persons get wuhan?

Dr. Spin indeed. Or perhaps Dr. Investor.

The interesting exchange is when Fauci stated that natural immunity is like a vaccine, but take the vaccine to be extra protected. This is supposed to be a science guy? hahahahaahahahahaahahhahaha

Don't vaccinated persons get wuhan?

Dr. Spin indeed. Or perhaps Dr. Investor.
THERE WAS NO COVID AT THIS TIME. THAT CAME LATER SO THAT trump COULD DENY IT EXISTED. The vaccines saved millions.

You MAGA cult members need to be worried about what top secrets trump gave away...not Fauci...someone who saved thousands of lives.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
The dems are only interested in the control that the illusion of the pandemic has given them not the actual facts of the pandemic. That's why they ignore reality and common sense.

That's what you get when you don't vet sources....I just had my ass handed to me the other day for the same reason right here on these boards. I accepted it because I deserved it.

In any case....the point isn't about quoting obscure doctors it's about denying natural immunity in favor of totalitarianism....it's quite obvious.

As for Trump? He would be President for life if he would just shut up...but I don't think that's possible.

Jo

----

Paul is an idiot like the rest of the clan. You don’t get arrested for not wearing masks. You get cited for trespassing in most states. Then, you get arrested being a Dick head. Seems reasonable.

----

Rand Paul is the guy who couldn't pass his boards.

That's what you get when you don't vet sources....I just had my ass handed to me the other day for the same reason right here on these boards. I accepted it because I deserved it.

In any case....the point isn't about quoting obscure doctors it's about denying natural immunity in favor of totalitarianism....it's quite obvious.

As for Trump? He would be President for life if he would just shut up...but I don't think that's possible.

Jo
Getting vaccinated IS USING NATURAL IMMUNITY RESPONSE IN THE BODY. Hilarious. Deniers need to be less science illiterate.

Forum List

Back