Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
We need more patriots like Paul to stand up to tyranny and to serve the people.

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?
Your a shill from Langley who everybody knows has a nose growing thousands of miles long,you prove what a stupid fuck,liar you are as always as well in the fact there are ten thousand doctors in Germany alone with a thousand lawyers behind them with a lawsuit against gates and fauchi,nice try liar. :rofl:

You can't name even one, eh?

What do you have, Orange Man bad?
Won't = can't

Not logical, sir. I would advise you not to live by this very illogical idea.

But no, I don't have very high praise for any of them, because I am a true leftist. A labor leftist. And this country has a center right corporatist party and a far right party that abandoned conservatism a while back.

I do admire some of the things some democrats have said about labor rights and Healthcare, education, etc. I am sure you have an idea of who they are. (I only get to vote for 3-4) But until they do more to actually fight for these things, I will reserve the gold stars.

Won't = can't

Not logical, sir. I would advise you not to live by this very illogical idea.

But no, I don't have very high praise for any of them, because I am a true leftist. A labor leftist. And this country has a center right corporatist party and a far right party that abandoned conservatism a while back.

I do admire some of the things some democrats have said about labor rights and Healthcare, education, etc. I am sure you have an idea of who they are. (I only get to vote for 3-4) But until they do more to actually fight for these things, I will reserve the gold stars.
You did not name a single one. I named three and can name 10 more. Get lost, troll.

The vaccines worked pretty well for Alpha. They were tuned to the Alpha spike protein.

Delta mutate the spike protein. Vaccine effectiveness waned dramatically.

Omicron totally changed the game. Vaccines are worthless.

Everyone, including Fauci, knew this would happen, but are still pushing the vaccines.

So yes, Trump deserves huge credit, Fauci is a criminal, and vaccine pushers don't know Science.

>Yea, I know Trump doesn't support it anymore after his ass was booed at the forum with O'Reilley when he publicly advocated for getting it.

He was booed because it is a personal choice, and it makes no sense for those who already had COVID to get vaccinated.
My family just returned from an out of state-popular vacation destination. Three out of 4 of us contracted covid and assume it’s Omicron. We consistently used hand sanitizer and washed our hands when able, but exposure from airborne particles did its number. My husband (only one who had been jabbed) came down with a fever first.

My point is- the fake “vaccines” that they are continuing to ponder within the states are worthless as you’ve stated. Of course now national reports have recently modified the info about an actual vaccine in development, one that reportedly will lessen the chance of contraction (unlike bogus rushed jabs) of the virus. Not sure I buy into it at this point considering the multitude of falsehoods given by Fauci and ilk.

I will not be a vaccine candidate due to our government’s intentional and continuous deception. I should have (at a minimum proven by meta-studies) 18 months antibody protection from acquiring the virus. Many in the field suggest a much longer immunity once one has the virus. It’s no picnic, but there is no alternative to prevent the virus at this time. Ethical researchers are working on an actual vaccine amidst the various con artists like Moderna and Pfizer continuing to market their crap products.

The US government pandering worthless fake-vaccines to poor countries “as a sign of compassion” is beyond evil imo. Even those who weren’t aware that the fake jabs were fake, are certainly aware of the factual outcomes by now. Yet, Biden’s administration is “ compassionately sharing” its stockpiled wares of crap. How generous of them.

Last edited:
My family just returned from an out of state-popular vacation destination. Three out of 4 of us contracted covid and assume it’s Omicron. We consistently used hand sanitizer and washed our hands when able, but exposure from airborne particles did its number. My husband (only one who had been jabbed) came down with a fever first.

My point is- “vaccines” that they are continuing to ponder within the states are worthless as you’ve stated. Of course now national reports have recently modified the info about an actual vaccine in development, one that reportedly will lessen the chance of contraction (unlike bogus rushed jabs) of the virus. Not sure I buy into it at this point considering the multitude of falsehoods given by Fauci and ilk.

I will not be a vaccine candidate due to our government’s intentional and continuous deception. I should have (at a minimum proven by meta-studies) of 18 months antibody protection from acquiring the virus. Many in the field suggest a much longer immunity once one has the virus. It’s no picnic, but there is no alternative to prevent the virus at this time. Ethical researchers are working on an actual vaccine amidst the various con artists like Moderna and Pfizer continuing to market their crap products.

The US government is pandering worthless fake-vaccines to poor countries “as a sign of compassion” is beyond evil imo. Even those who weren’t aware that the fake jabs were fake, are certainly aware of the factual outcomes by now. Yet, Biden’s administration is “ compassionately sharing” its stockpiled wares of crap. How generous of them.

We all got COVID too, and my youngest son, who was fully vaxed just a couple of months prior, got sicker than the rest of us.

My employer releases numbers for our employee population (thousands of people). The majority of our cases are in the vaxed population, and our vaccination rate is quite low, about 60%.

You did not name a single one. I named three and can name 10 more. Get lost, troll.
So what? Anyone can drop names. I am not beholden to people, I am beholden to ideas. You do nothing but reveal your demagoguery, really. That's why you will be a human shield for Rand Paul, no matter what obviously idiotic or false or contradictory things drool from his mouth. I don't have this problem.

We all got COVID too, and my youngest son, who was fully vaxed just a couple of months prior, got sicker than the rest of us.

My employer releases numbers for our employee population (thousands of people). The majority of our cases are in the vaxed population, and our vaccination rate is quite low, about 60%.
Yes, I have been reading about similar statistical data. It sounds that your place of employment is an honest outfit to provide that type of information, particularly in a national climate that has done its best to alter findings. We need more workplaces sharing the facts with employees regarding health outcomes. A shift from relying on governmental babble to learning the truth. Wow, that sounds like we’re finally becoming enlightened!

The silver lining that took way too long to happen is that the failures of this administration has been recognized and acknowledged by many who initially trusted all public statements, many just due to political affiliation- Democrat. It should’ve never become a political issue in the first place, that was the first mistake likely intentional to keep half of the populace believing the lies. “Well my president would never lie to me!” What are these believers in all things government doing, reenacting how the populace reacted in the 1800’s? Lol Sorry, I have to find “humor” where I can or it’s just too depressing.

I happen to have a personal contact that will absolutely be a “marker of a large majority shift towards enlightenment” when her mind finally allows for factual data and not word of mouth to sway her opinion. She votes party over country (Dem) and has admitted as such. She continues to quote Fauci even to this day. The facts are not going to go unnoticed as she is a relatively wise person, but it’s been interesting to see how she ignores certain facts and continues to suggest that those who get the “vaccine” have a better chance to not get the illness. I cannot have a conversation with her about it without wanting to jump off the nearest bridge. I look forward to the day when ethical researchers present their case in bulk worldwide, it’s going to happen just not soon enough. I still probably won’t be able to have a conversation with her about it though and will avoid any unnecessary headaches:p

He couldn't pass his opthalmology boards.
He is an established eye surgeon and for his record see

In 1995, Paul was certified to practice by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO).[28] Three years earlier, the ABO had changed its certification program, which previously awarded lifetime certifications, and required ophthalmologists to recertify every 10 years, while those who had already been given lifetime certification were not required to recertify. Paul felt this was unfair and campaigned to have all ophthalmologists recertify every ten years.

He is an established eye surgeon and for his record see

In 1995, Paul was certified to practice by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO).[28] Three years earlier, the ABO had changed its certification program, which previously awarded lifetime certifications, and required ophthalmologists to recertify every 10 years, while those who had already been given lifetime certification were not required to recertify. Paul felt this was unfair and campaigned to have all ophthalmologists recertify every ten years.
Rand started the American opthalmology board because he couldn't pass his boards. He certified himself.

Forum List

Back