Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

What's idiotic is not knowing the absolute basic fact that vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity and are never quite as good.

It's really idiotic.

Would you care for some proof?...

Kind of a stupid statement when you consider the unvaccinated are 9 times more likely to die from covid.
The odds of your post being wrong is 9:1

Kind of a stupid statement when you consider the unvaccinated are 9 times more likely to die from covid.
The odds of your post being wrong is 9:1

Provably false. But hey, go get your booster little one.

What's idiotic is not knowing the absolute basic fact that vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity and are never quite as good.

It's really idiotic.

Would you care for some proof?...

Provably false. But hey, go get your booster little one.
But if course, you can’t prove it these numbers are false. Matter of fact, you can go on line at any medical research facility to get the real facts.

From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days.

Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

You only know the BS spin you hear on CNN!

cc: westwall
You’re hilarious…

Let’s compare the number who die from covid compared to dying form getting a vaccine? You want infinitely more dead people ? Why ?

Gee, you’ve already admitted that vaccines are effective. Now you’re comparing “starting to wane at 14 weeks” with covid immunity that starts to wane WHEN ? Not a scientific post on your part. You didn’t even read your own reference.

UCLA study. Bottom line is you get vaccinated so when not if, you catch covid, YOU have better chance to SURVIVE WITH GREATER IMMUNITY UP TO 20:months. Vaccines give you MUCH HIGHER SURVIVAL RATES…illiterate.

Last edited:
From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days.

Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

You only know the BS spin you hear on CNN!

In your own reference, get a load of risk of death and hospitalization between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Geesus, you are poorly informed. You can’t even read your own references.

You’re hilarious…

Let’s compare the number who die from covid compared to dying form getting a vaccine? You want infinitely more dead people ? Why ?

Gee, you’ve already admitted that vaccines are effective. Now you’re comparing “starting to wane at 14 weeks” with covid immunity that starts to wane WHEN ? Not a scientific post on your part. You didn’t even read your own reference.

UCLA study. Bottom line is you get vaccinated so when not if, you catch covid, YOU have better chance to SURVIVE WITH GREATER IMMUNITY UP TO 20:months. Vaccines give you MUCH HIGHER SURVIVAL RATES…illiterate.

You don't even read (or understand) the information you post.

Forget the talking points. Go to the study you posted...

These relationships changed after the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant became predominant (i.e., accounted for >50% of sequenced isolates) in late June and July. By the week beginning October 3, compared with COVID-19 cases rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, case rates among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis were 6.2-fold (California) and 4.5-fold (New York) lower; rates were substantially lower among both groups with previous COVID-19 diagnoses, including 29.0-fold (California) and 14.7-fold lower (New York) among unvaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis

You don't even know what this means!

Vaccine made people six times less likely to get COVID.

Prior infections made people 29 times less likely to get COVID even though they were never vaccinated!

Read and learn. You post nonsense that is the opposite of the data you post.

So, lets see what kind of integrity you have now. What do you say about this, now that I have explained your own post to you?

You don't even read (or understand) the information you post.

Forget the talking points. Go to the study you posted...

These relationships changed after the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant became predominant (i.e., accounted for >50% of sequenced isolates) in late June and July. By the week beginning October 3, compared with COVID-19 cases rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, case rates among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis were 6.2-fold (California) and 4.5-fold (New York) lower; rates were substantially lower among both groups with previous COVID-19 diagnoses, including 29.0-fold (California) and 14.7-fold lower (New York) among unvaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis

You don't even know what this means!

Vaccine made people six times less likely to get COVID.

Prior infections made people 29 times less likely to get COVID even though they were never vaccinated!

Read and learn. You post nonsense that is the opposite of the data you post.

So, lets see what kind of integrity you have now. What do you say about this, now that I have explained your own post to you?

You have a chart that says the vast majority of deaths are unvaccinated people. Case closed.

You should see the myocarditis comparison chart! :)

PS: Sorry that you do not understand numbers.
I understand numbers. The vast majority of deaths, were, are and will be, the unvaccinated. Dufus people who think it’s better to have so called unvaccinated natural immunity, are pretty stupid.

Musk today:

1670790053898.png

I hope he releases some dirt!

Musk today:

View attachment 737821

I hope he releases some dirt!
From today...

1670799886042.png

Rand Paul demands Dr. Fauci must be investigated under oath over 'Wuhan lab leak' as he replies to Elon Musk tweeting his pronouns are 'Prosecute/Fauci'​

• Senator Rand Paul said Sunday that Dr. Anthony Fauci's retirement will not preclude him from being part of investigations into COVID-19
  • Comes after Elon Musk tweeted: 'My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci'
  • 'Fauci's resignation should not prevent a full-throated investigation into the origins of the pandemic,' Paul tweeted on Sunday.
  • Added: 'His policies destroyed lives'
  • Fauci is leaving his post this month after serving as President Joe Biden's Chief Medical Advisor in the first half of his term
  • He will receive the largest-ever government pension, making more than the president's salary in his first year of retirement

From today...

View attachment 737855

Rand Paul demands Dr. Fauci must be investigated under oath over 'Wuhan lab leak' as he replies to Elon Musk tweeting his pronouns are 'Prosecute/Fauci'​

• Senator Rand Paul said Sunday that Dr. Anthony Fauci's retirement will not preclude him from being part of investigations into COVID-19
  • Comes after Elon Musk tweeted: 'My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci'
  • 'Fauci's resignation should not prevent a full-throated investigation into the origins of the pandemic,' Paul tweeted on Sunday.
  • Added: 'His policies destroyed lives'
  • Fauci is leaving his post this month after serving as President Joe Biden's Chief Medical Advisor in the first half of his term
  • He will receive the largest-ever government pension, making more than the president's salary in his first year of retirement

Rand Paul is a retard. He goes to that commie country Canada for some of his healthcare needs.

Why ? Because he rails against universal healthcare here and supports it in Canada ? Sounds like an Opthamplogist hypocrite who knows nothing about healthcare, or Covid.

No, because he IS orders of magnitude smarter that you.

Face it, you are at best an Epsilon, semi moron.

And yet he is ORDERS of magnitude smarter than you.

Huh....
Not really. He doesn’t believe in AGW which the school he got his degree from does supports. That makes him a fraud and me much smarter the he is in any “order of magnitude”, what ever that means. And if you don’t, you’re an idiot too.

Not really. He doesn’t believe in AGW which the school he got his degree from does supports. That makes him a fraud and me much smarter the he is in any “order of magnitude”, what ever that means. And if you don’t, you’re an idiot too.

I have a PhD in geology and my college is the best scientific college in the world and anytime you must place the word "believe" in a sentence, you are dealing with religion, not science.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back