Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

That's what you get when you don't vet sources....I just had my ass handed to me the other day for the same reason right here on these boards. I accepted it because I deserved it.

In any case....the point isn't about quoting obscure doctors it's about denying natural immunity in favor of totalitarianism....it's quite obvious.

As for Trump? He would be President for life if he would just shut up...but I don't think that's possible.

Jo

We don't do president for life. You're thinking Russia or Syria. George Washington only served 2 terms. Trump served one.

Getting vaccinated IS USING NATURAL IMMUNITY RESPONSE IN THE BODY. Hilarious. Deniers need to be less science illiterate.
nope, it doesn't work. I've posted the doctors who have stated so.

Getting vaccinated IS USING NATURAL IMMUNITY RESPONSE IN THE BODY. Hilarious. Deniers need to be less science illiterate.
The non-vaccine injection creates an alien response that has yet to be fully examined as to its extended side effects. They seem to be making themselves known gradually.

The non-vaccine injection creates an alien response that has yet to be fully examined as to its extended side effects. They seem to be making themselves known gradually.
Bullshit. You talk like vaccinations in general are something new. You are hilarious and science illiterates. It produces a response in protection similar to getting the disease just as it was designed to do.….generally as effective as getting the disease but much less symptomatic You’re FOS.

Last edited:
Rand Paul is the guy who couldn't pass his boards.
False. Prove it.

He has maintained his medical license since 1993.

Rand Paul is a licensed MD in the State of Kentucky....

License: 29638

As a physician by trade for over 20 years, continuing to perform charitable eye surgeries in KY and abroad is incredibly important to me. Days like today, treating patients in Paducah, really bring me back to my roots! pic.twitter.com/nZTkCXfozp

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 2, 2019

In this Aug. 18, 2015 photo, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. examines the eyes of Natanaelle Jean Louis, 9, during a cataract surgery clinic in Cap-Haitien, Haiti....

rand-paul-771304e2c476ace1.jpg

What have you done in your life that compares with Dr. Paul's accomplishments which you belittle?

Bullshit. You talk like vaccinations in general are something new. You are hilarious and science illiterates. It produces a response in protection similar to getting the disease just as it was designed to do.….generally as effective as getting the disease but much less symptomatic You’re FOS.

No, moron. It is you who are full of shit. Natural immunity comes from being infected and recovering.

You know even less about immunology than you do about firearms.

Of course, you’re science illiterate with no intention of ever researching medical science. Fix News and you rely on so called experts like retired dentists to get your advice from .

Pot, meet kettle.

False. Prove it.

He has maintained his medical license since 1993.

Rand Paul is a licensed MD in the State of Kentucky....

License: 29638

As a physician by trade for over 20 years, continuing to perform charitable eye surgeries in KY and abroad is incredibly important to me. Days like today, treating patients in Paducah, really bring me back to my roots! pic.twitter.com/nZTkCXfozp

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 2, 2019

In this Aug. 18, 2015 photo, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. examines the eyes of Natanaelle Jean Louis, 9, during a cataract surgery clinic in Cap-Haitien, Haiti....

rand-paul-771304e2c476ace1.jpg

What have you done in your life that compares with Dr. Paul's accomplishments which you belittle?

Sucked a lot of ass, or so I hear.

Um, no. The original vaccines (not referring to the new Bivalent one), Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, only protected against the Alpha strain effectively, so you are wrong.

COVID mutates quickly. Delta and Omicron mutated the spike protein, which broke the vaccines.

Natural immunity is much more robust. Not only is it better at protecting from the real-time strains, but you also get antibodies that attack other parts of the virus, not just the spike protein.

They are absolutely new...just invented a few years ago. The ( non vaccine) injections. Vaccines require actual biological material from the target organism.

Um, no. The original vaccines (not referring to the new Bivalent one), Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, only protected against the Alpha strain effectively, so you are wrong.

COVID mutates quickly. Delta and Omicron mutated the spike protein, which broke the vaccines.

Natural immunity is much more robust. Not only is it better at protecting from the real-time strains, but you also get antibodies that attack other parts of the virus, not just the spike protein.
Vaccines are useless was your contention. That is ridiculous.
That later vaccines are more effective then previous, makes you a liar….improvement is the essence of medical science. There are no absolutes, just observable outcomes which make your comments FOS.

Natural immunity works better then vaccines ? That’s idiotic. We’re at a point now where the comparably few who are dying are only highly compromised persons and those who are unvaccinated. Your arguments are those of a science illiterate.

They are absolutely new...just invented a few years ago.
Ha ha
Define few. It seems you‘re more afraid of ‘injections” then vaccines in general. injections are just a modality that avoids the digestive system to place material in the human circulatory system. Geesus, that’s how you catch covid, through the respiratory system around the digestive system. Go get a science book; and continue being afraid of needles.

Natural immunity works better then vaccines ? That’s idiotic.

What's idiotic is not knowing the absolute basic fact that vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity and are never quite as good.

It's really idiotic.

Would you care for some proof?...

Forum List

Back