Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I had COVID too. I spent 24 days in hospital 11 in ICU. 13 in step-down. Spring 2020. So what?

I have daily conversational access to Federal immunology researchers and they understand the need for full vax'ing and boosters even with a COVID history.

I'll take their word (and that of my PhD microbiology SME neice) before that of any of you lightweight amateur opinion vocalists.

Cool story, bro.

The vaccine was designed to prevent hospitalizations and deaths from COVID in the lower respiratory tract. Not to stop the spread in the upper respiratory tract.
then why did creepy joe say vaccinated people can't catch the virus? Tough to keep all the lies organized there bubba.

I had COVID too. I spent 24 days in hospital 11 in ICU. 13 in step-down. Spring 2020. So what?

I have daily conversational access to Federal immunology researchers and they understand the need for full vax'ing and boosters even with a COVID history.

I'll take their word (and that of my PhD microbiology SME neice) before that of any of you lightweight amateur opinion vocalists.

I disagree.
I have read all the publications by all the "Federal immunology researchers", and not a single one of them is making the least bit of sense.
The mRNA vaccines do not contain any bit of virus at all, and instead only get your own cells to start producing spike proteins.
That literally is crazy.
Not only is there no quantity control, (meaning some people will grow no spikes while others will be lethally inundated), but spike proteins can not possibly be used by immune system T-cell memory for future reference. Spike proteins are what our own exosomes use to access ACE2 receptors on our cells, so they can't be a trigger device.
The dangers of mRNA vaccines is they do not have to stay in your arm muscle, but are so small they easily migrate. And where ever they end up, is where you body will start to attack. And if that is your heart or brain, you die. If it is your hands or feet, they have to be amputated.
Ask your PhD niece about this specifically.
Ask her about the theory that corona viruses actually once were exosomes that just started over producing, like normal cells that go cancerous.
There is no other explanation for how coronaviruses manage to duplicate the correct spike protein to be able to get ACE2 receptor sites to open.
And once you understand that, it becomes obvious why a vaccine bases on spike proteins can never possibly work.
I would be very interested in what she says?

There are a great many differences... none of which reflect credit upon you-and-yours

I wasn't talking to you at the time, big mouth... I was responding to another poster who had initiated that sequence by claiming that HE had had COVID.

Yes. I can understand how routine conversations about COVID with immunology researchers and microbiologists might unsettle your delusion.

I'd wipe that Orange Kool-Aid your lips before I said anything more in that vein... :auiqs.jpg:

Again... that's fine... just don't expect to be allowed in public spaces or on public transportation as this pandemic deepens...

True. But you WILL need a vax-card to go into a restaurant or village hall or school or bus or airplane, as this drags on.

Nope. We're just telling you that you can't stay in the military nor government service nor go into restaurants, etc., to endanger the Sane Folk.

That goes right out the window during a prolonged Public Health Emergency... the Law provides the precedents... rational, sane jurisdictions will use them.

Nope. It's quite clear. Wrong. Irrational. Myopic. Selfish. Unhealthy. But still wrong.

Unfortunately for you, it's also dangerous to the Public Health and will continue to be treated as such; increasingly so, as the pandemic deepens.

Nahhhhh... we'll just let The Law (in its Public Health Emergency incarnation) deal with silly, delusional folks like yourself. MUCH more fun that way. :cool:

Wrong.
The way to end an epidemic is ONLY herd immunity.
And with covid, the ONLY way to get immunity is through recovery.
It is clear the mRNA vaccines do not and can not ever effect immunity at all, in any way.
They just temporarity stimulate antibody productions, so then are good as a treatment AFTER infection.
Giving them ahead of time is a total waste, and just reduces the good they can do.

You're a bumper-sticker -echoing clown... clue-less... and quite probably a Rump-First'er (as opposed to an actual America-First'er )...

The main resistance to these mRNA vaccines is not coming from the right at all.
For example, the "Great Barrington Declaration", or Dr Robert Malone who invented mRNA techniques and said it can't be used for covid, etc.

Again, the mRNA vaccines do nothing remotely like a real vaccine.
A real vaccine contains dead virus, so that the immune system can become familiar with identifying and destroying that pathogen.
These fake mRNA vaccines only contain instructions to force your own cells to start growing spike proteins, and since spike proteins have to be used by our own body, like with exosomes, that can't be used by our immune system for anything.

The eye dr that begged Biden for help after the tornados in December?

The one that voted no for help to other states? That douchebag?

The other states had minimal damage from fires, the fires were their own fault, and were wealthy.
Kentucy is not wealthy, and was much more heavily devastated.
I am far left, but Rand Paul was correct on that one.

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks
Darwin, take the wheel.

The main resistance to these mRNA vaccines is not coming from the right at all.
For example, the "Great Barrington Declaration", or Dr Robert Malone who invented mRNA techniques and said it can't be used for covid, etc.

Again, the mRNA vaccines do nothing remotely like a real vaccine.
A real vaccine contains dead virus, so that the immune system can become familiar with identifying and destroying that pathogen.
These fake mRNA vaccines only contain instructions to force your own cells to start growing spike proteins, and since spike proteins have to be used by our own body, like with exosomes, that can't be used by our immune system for anything.
They had to change the definition of "vaccine" to sell this. It is not a "vaccine".

The eye dr that begged Biden for help after the tornados in December?

The one that voted no for help to other states? That douchebag?
Rand likes clean bills without a bunch of pork shoved into them...and as a tax payer you should too....too many bad things get placed into bills and some are too bad to ignore and too bad to vote for....

Rand likes clean bills without a bunch of pork shoved into them.
Haha, what a joke. Rand likes nothing but what personally benefits Rand, because Rand is a low-quality Randian puke who knows as much about economics and policyy as a wet turd and has no real desire to legislate.

Haha, what a joke. Rand likes nothing but what personally benefits Rand, because Rand is a low-quality Randian puke who knows as much about economics and policyy as a wet turd and has no real desire to legislate.
Too bad you are so politically blind that you can't see that in Biden Pelosi and every other lying POS elected democrat....none of them care about you....

Sincerely very sorry to hear that you were in the ICU and glad that you are okay.

FYI, I had it bad, all the COVID symptoms, but I am healthy and super fit and recovered quickly, like any other bad flu. Took me six weeks to regain my full endurance on my daily morning run though. I started running and lifting weights again on day five. It's important to get up, as crappy as you feel, otherwise the lungs just fill and you get worse and worse.

You might wish to reconsider the advice you have been given by you PhD niece. More severe cases of COVID are more likely to result in stronger natural immunity. Therefore, you probably have great natural immunity.

But you keep going ahead and getting injected with those ineffective spike proteins if you wish.

You do you, and I'll do me.

PS: Ask you niece about ADE. There are lots of peer-reviewed publications on the subject. Us humans can't possibly vaccinate our way out of another flu. It's impossible, and your niece should know that. From Ontario today....

2022-01-03-Protection-Against-Infection-Hospital-and-ICU-Admission-with-2-Vaccine-Doses-1536x1095.png

Regards,
Jim

Darwin, take the wheel.
He's got the wheel.

Here he is today...

You might need a translator for some of this.

At 0:20, he talks about children of "patients," but his handlers probably wanted him to say "parents."

At 1:30, he discusses how "actual buses" can socially distance."

Darwin indeed. America is committing suicide because people like you voted for this incompetent totalitarian regime that can't do anything at all right.

Paul is all talk,he can say all that cause he is a politician who doesnt have to worry about arrest as we do if we stand up to the government,he is Part of the controlled opposition telling you what you want to hear,if he wasn’t,he would be calling our police force criminals fir not arresting these criminal congressmen pushing the killshot,he would be calling fir the police to arrest fauci,gates,and these criminal politicians and doctors murdering patients.he is no better than Biden.

Forum List

Back