Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

So you're saying that your hero Trump's "Warp Speed" & the millions spent on it was a waste?

Want a refund?
You have to understand Trump cultist Fantasy Land.

First the vaccines don't work, but Trump deserves a ton of credit for the vaccines.

Second, covid is nothing more than a mild flu, but it is also a Chinese bio-weapon.

Third, the mask mandates are just a way for Democrats to control people, even though more states with Republican Governors had some form of them than States run by Democratic governors.

It all makes sense, after you put your head in a vise for about 24 hours.

You have to understand Trump cultist Fantasy Land.

First the vaccines don't work, but Trump deserves a ton of credit for the vaccines.

Second, covid is nothing more than a mild flu, but it is also a Chinese bio-weapon.

Third, the mask mandates are just a way for Democrats to control people, even though more states with Republican Governors had some form of them than States run by Democratic governors.

It all makes sense, after you put your head in a vise for about 24 hours.
And a lot of people who died in car accidents & jumping off buildings was blamed on Covid.

Because that's just how people are.

So you're saying that your hero Trump's "Warp Speed" & the millions spent on it was a waste?

Want a refund?
You've got Trump on the brain, moron. I didn't say anything about him. I said the big-pharma and democrat pushed faux vaccine was useless and you've got terminal TDS--you can't be vaccinated against that, sorry, sucks to be you.

You've got Trump on the brain, moron. I didn't say anything about him. I said the big-pharma and democrat pushed faux vaccine was useless and you've got terminal TDS--you can't be vaccinated against that, sorry, sucks to be you.
Actually, it was Trump who enacted Warp Speed. Are you saying that Dems shouldn't have advocated getting the vaccine that Trump pushed to be developed, mouth breather?

Actually, it was Trump who enacted Warp Speed. Are you saying that Dems shouldn't have advocated getting the vaccine that Trump pushed to be developed, mouth breather?
Who gives a damn...........mRNA is experimental and wasn't properly tested like those in our past. If you want to be a lab rat then go the hell ahead..........I don't care if Trump says it's good either.

Unlike you WE DON'T FUCKING GOOSESTEP.

Do you fucking read. How clearly do I have to state the fact that your fucking moronic jab doesn't work. I don't GAF who did what--you fascist democrats have been pushing this shit for the better part of four years now and you're too ignorant to understand it. You're totally committed to nothing but Trump, Trump, Trump. Yeah, he signed it--does he still support it? Nope. You're a Trump deranged moron. What are your fascist democrats saying about it now--vax, mask. Wake the fuck up.

Do you fucking read. How clearly do I have to state the fact that your fucking moronic jab doesn't work. I don't GAF who did what--you fascist democrats have been pushing this shit for the better part of four years now and you're too ignorant to understand it. You're totally committed to nothing but Trump, Trump, Trump. Yeah, he signed it--does he still support it? Nope. You're a Trump deranged moron. What are your fascist democrats saying about it now--vax, mask. Wake the fuck up.
Yea, I know Trump doesn't support it anymore after his ass was booed at the forum with O'Reilley when he publicly advocated for getting it.

Too bad you're too fucking stupid to read thru his bullshit, idiot.

Yea, I know Trump doesn't support it anymore after his ass was booed at the forum with O'Reilley when he publicly advocated for getting it.

Too bad you're too fucking stupid to read thru his bullshit, idiot.
You are a stupid fuck. The fascist democrats dick-slap you non-stop and your response is "Thank you, may I have some more, sir?" and "But, gee, Trump." Try thinking for yourself instead of letting politicians do it for you, dumb ass.

You are a stupid fuck. The fascist democrats dick-slap you non-stop and your response is "Thank you, may I have some more, sir?" and "But, gee, Trump." Try thinking for yourself instead of letting politicians do it for you, dumb ass.
Eat shit, Trump asseater. Trump was for the vaccine until his ass was booed by members of that audience.

Try not to act braindead, hard as that is.

I just love this imagination of yours.
Not requiring an imagination to read your text about hoping they pass it before you fly. Just as Concerned American referenced, a just rewards for a person who promotes the exact measure. Enjoy! I hope you have a very safe, but very long flight. Now, don't be the one who tries to drink and eat slow in order to keep your mask off, you could risk being ostracized by the mask police! There will be at least one on the plane, and I hate to say it but likely a female sitting across from you. lol

Eat shit, Trump asseater. Trump was for the vaccine until his ass was booed by members of that audience.

Try not to act braindead, hard as that is.
Keep typing dumb fuck, you don't get it. Trump was smart enough to figure out when a scam was being played--you, Piglosi, the vegetable in the WH, not so much. Eat shit? Not on your life--it's too fun watching you morons do it and say, "But, Trump"

Not requiring an imagination to read your text about hoping they pass it before you fly. Just as Concerned American referenced, a just rewards for a person who promotes the exact measure.

Feel free to find a post from me promoting such measures. I am betting you cannot, since I never made one.

Now, don't be the one who tries to drink and eat slow in order to keep your mask off, you could risk being ostracized by the mask police! There will be at least one on the plane, and I hate to say it but likely a female sitting across from you. lol

That is what I did last year we when flew to Idaho. No complaints from anyone.

Feel free to find a post from me promoting such measures. I am betting you cannot, since I never made one.

That is what I did last year we when flew to Idaho. No complaints from anyone.
I suppose you never advocated for the useless vaccine either, right GiGi? Your health care professional did that eh? You fucking lying POS.

Forum List

Back