Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

You've been vaxxed, Yes?
Vax'ed and boosted.
Then why are you still walking around?
Because I am vax'ed and boosted.
You are still vulnerable to infection.
Correct. I can get the sniffles from it. YOU can become deathly sick from it, go to the hospital, and die.
You are JUST AS LIKELY to spread the virus.
Incorrect. I wear medical-grade masks and keep my distance and if I DO contract COVID I have vastly fewer virus spores in my lungs than you would.
You are protected.
Correct. Medical data says that I am protected from much of anything beyond a case of the sniffles; protected from hospitalization or death.
The unvaxxed are comfortable with their decision
Doesn't matter. You pose a far greater health risk - to others because of your higher virus load - and to yourself - than the vax'ed do.
and they are no more threat than you are.
Rubbish. You would carry a vastly higher spore count than a vax'ed person would, should you become infected.
So keep your nose on your own face and OUT OF MY LIFE.
No problem. Just keep your nose out of public places.
To be classified as a 'moron' one has to be on THIS side of the ground - and not go begging for a pestilence to put him on the other side of that ground.

I'll take being a living 'moron' over becoming a dead 'idiot' any time, thank you very much... pi$$ant.

Vax'ed and boosted.

Correct. I can get the sniffles from it. YOU can become deathly sick from it, go to the hospital, and die.

Incorrect. I wear medical-grade masks and keep my distance and if I DO contract COVID I have vastly fewer virus spores in my lungs than you would.

Correct. Medical data says that I am protected from much of anything beyond a case of the sniffles; protected from hospitalization or death.

Doesn't matter. You pose a far greater health risk - to others because of your higher virus load - and to yourself - than the vax'ed do.

Rubbish. You would carry a vastly higher spore count than a vax'ed person would, should you become infected.

To be classified as a 'moron' one has to be on THIS side of the ground - and not go begging for a pestilence to put him on the other side of that ground.

I'll take being a living 'moron' to a dead 'idiot' any time, thank you very much... pi$$ant.
Death cultist.

I chose to be vaccinated and boosted.

I decided.

Not Xiden.

Not Fauxicci.

I also would fight to preserve your RIGHT not to be vaccinated.

There's only one principle involved.

Have your advocates of forced vaccinattion grasped that yet?
Are you allowed to?

Critical thinking moron. Spores are spores. I don't care if you have 5K or 5M If you cough your spores flow through that chain link fence just as easily. Your logic is akin to running in a rain storm to stay dry.
Bullshit. No study has ever shown that. Quite the contrary.
Bullshit. See response #1 above.
Not likely, moron. I am a free man and I will be happy to put your nose where it belongs if you try to Karen your way into my life.
I'll take being a living 'moron' over becoming a dead 'idiot' any time, thank you very much... pi$$ant.
Me too, I've had it and know what it is without your ineffective genetic therapy. My blood is pure. I've said this before to Karens of your ilk--I'll be pissing on your grave, shit for brains.

Critical thinking moron. Spores are spores. I don't care if you have 5K or 5M If you cough your spores flow through that chain link fence just as easily. Your logic is akin to running in a rain storm to stay dry.

Bullshit. No study has ever shown that. Quite the contrary.

Bullshit. See response #1 above.

Not likely, moron. I am a free man and I will be happy to put your nose where it belongs if you try to Karen your way into my life.

Me too, I've had it and know what it is without your ineffective genetic therapy. My blood is pure. I've said this before to Karens of your ilk--I'll be pissing on your grave, shit for brains.
Oh, dearie-me... look at the Reality Denier... it's a cute little critter... an Endangered Species (or SUB-species)... but cute... :badgrin:

Vax'ed and boosted.

If you got mRNA BNT162B2, your mucosal immunity fails
Nope. My work REQUIRES... by Federal law... that I be both vax'ed and boosted.

As does rational thinking... law or no.
If you took BNT162B2, you got screwed.

"They can't arrest us all!"

Uh, yes, you dumbass, we can. Every last one of you.

This embarrassingly dumb thread prompted by an embarrassing idiot (Rando) needs a reality check.

"They can't arrest us all!"

Uh, yes, you dumbass, we can. Every last one of you.

This embarrassingly dumb thread prompted by an embarrassing idiot (Rando) needs a reality check.

The fear and desperation are palpable.

I was just askin', good poster Concerned American.

I could see an argument being made that...with the widespead acceptance by the medical community, and health officials (and even a former President)...that the vaccines are safe and effective, and readily available....well, if one voluntarily elects to not get the vaccines, well, it seems there is a willful intention to get the Covid disease.
Maybe just for spite, or on a dare, or a bet.....or some weird political impulses. Who knows?

But whatever, should the people of the United States then be on the hook for people who willfully reject that which is known to mitigate the disease?
After all, all of us....or most of us.....have paid into Medicare, so it is OUR money these folks would be spending.

Oh sure, they paid into it too. I get that.
So, if they get Covid.....just give 'em back the money they contributed from their paychecks.
And let 'em go get treatment on their own hook.

Yeah, I could see that argument being made by sincere folks.
I'm not saying I would make that argument....but I can see the traction in the argument.

No?

I was just askin', good poster Concerned American.

I could see an argument being made that...with the widespead acceptance by the medical community, and health officials (and even a former President)...that the vaccines are safe and effective, and readily available....well, if one voluntarily elects to not get the vaccines, well, it seems there is a willful intention to get the Covid disease.
Maybe just for spite, or on a dare, or a bet.....or some weird political impulses. Who knows?

But whatever, should the people of the United States then be on the hook for people who willfully reject that which is known to mitigate the disease?
After all, all of us....or most of us.....have paid into Medicare, so it is OUR money these folks would be spending.

Oh sure, they paid into it too. I get that.
So, if they get Covid.....just give 'em back the money they contributed from their paychecks.

Yeah, I could see that argument being made by sincere folks.
I'm not saying I would make that argument....but I can see the traction in the argument.

No?
Death cultist.

"Death cultist."

Look, good poster PleseQuit, I readily admit I ain't the brightest candle on the cake.
So, you're gonna hafta do some 'splain'n on that one.

"Death Cultist"
?????????
What does that mean?
And how does it apply to either my poor avatar...... or those folks who spend Medicare money on treating a disease they could've readily avoided?

Be patient with me, but my avatar would like for you to flesh out your bumper-sticker writing style.

Yup, I paid into it and continue to pay into it monthly. I also spent a year under arms defending this country in a foreign land--what have you done? Bitched about someone else's health care decisions? You have nose problems.
I could say the same thing about your care if you get a life threatening condition. Cancer? Did you ever smoke, use a chemical on your skin that had a disclaimer? Use your head--there is no argument for what you are proposing. Sounds more like you want validation for submitting to an experimental therapy. Sorry, I was taught at a very young age to not jump off of a cliff just because someone else did.

Forum List

Back