Senator Grassley Wants Answers

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the declaration, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor mentioned she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford going to great lengths to help a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He further claimed that Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a "very small," 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

I wonder why she lied about that?

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the declaration, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor mentioned she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford going to great lengths to help a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He further claimed that Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a "very small," 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

Oh good god, I want answers too of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.

Last edited:

Oh good god, I want answers to of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.

This is an answer.

There are no Kavanaugh Sexual Assaults.

Dimms said they would do anything to keep him off the bench.

Your disingenuousness is duly noted.

Oh good god, I want answers to of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.

This is an answer.

I didn't want him before the assault allegation (s) and sure do not want him as he sure displayed his true self, he is sickening.

This is an answer.

Why would anyone want him on SCOTUS? He lied under oath. He's emotionally unstable. His views towards women is appalling. His rulings are irrational. His record is being kept private. But we do know why the right wants him there...

...he's a corporate homer who always rules in favor of the corporation over average Americans. He can be bought.

This is an answer.

Why would anyone want him on SCOTUS? He lied under oath. He's emotionally unstable. His views towards women is appalling. His rulings are irrational. His record is being kept private. But we do know why the right wants him there...

...he's a corporate homer who always rules in favor of the corporation over average Americans. He can be bought.

You make valid points. He threw Ice at a bar in th 1980s. He is a psychotic.

Who should be the nominee from Trump? Garland? I would support that.

If Grassley wants answers, he's not going to get any from Ford. She's a PROVEN LIAR!

Time to send a message to snowflakes like Ford and despicable Dems like Feinstein who used Ford to try to personally destroy a good man by sending Ford to prison and Censuring Feinstein at the VERY LEAST!

I bet Kavanaugh shit his pants when he was 3.

We can’t have someone who shit their pants on the bench.

I don't know about that, but I do know we can't have a traitor and a ChiComm espionage enabler in the Senate.

Remember when she said she had 2 doors to her home because of her trauma from being assaulted?

Seems the extra one was for a home office she had.

betting the left doesn't care and tells you to stop attacking her. :)

Last edited:
Remember when she said she had 2 doors to her home because of her trauma from being assaulted?

Seems the extra one was for a home office she had.
and to rent out a room is also on the list of reasons.

Flake and Koonz are on TV right now undermining the investigation, expressing concern over how 'short' and 'rushed' it has been.

Suddenly all the Senators who expressed so much confidence in the FBI and in their 7th investigation of Kavanaugh they demanded are suddenly 'attacking' the FBI and attempting to minimize the results of this 7th investigation.

Koonz just got nailed to the wall for having been against Kavanaugh from the start because of party bias, how nothing the FBI said was going to change his mind...

Flake and Koonz are on TV right now undermining the investigation, expressing concern over how 'short' and 'rushed' it has been.

Suddenly all the Senators who expressed so much confidence in the FBI and in their 7th investigation of Kavanaugh they demanded are suddenly 'attacking' the FBI and attempting to minimize the results of this 7th investigation.

Koonz just got nailed to the wall for having been against Kavanaugh from the start because of party bias, how nothing the FBI said was going to change his mind...
then why bother asking for it? people who can't even follow the will of the "law" THEY REQUESTED need to just get the fuck out of office.

This is an answer.

I didn't want him before the assault allegation (s) and sure do not want him as he sure displayed his true self, he is sickening.
Yet I bet you support the deviate sexual practices of Elena kagen

Forum List

Back