Senator Gillibrand Loud About Women; Quiet About Muslim Women

Your are confusing funny with unthinkable that we would even be put in this position to even have to answer it.

I live in an area with a large Muslim population. I haven't seen what you are referring to at all. They behave just like Christians, Jews, and others.
1. You are not qualified to judge. Do you live INSIDE their homes ? (including their bedrooms). Do you see inside their closed doors and shut blinds ? DO you know if Muslim husbands are beating their wives, in those bedrooms ? You have no way of knowing, so don't pretend.

2. I know of a woman who calls herself a Muslim. But she has a dog, drinks alcohol, and is a lesbian. SHe simply is NOT a Muslim. I'm talking about the people who really ARE Muslims , and who follow the Koran and its many abuses of women.

Sorry, you're not going to get away with eqivocating Islam with Jews and Christians.

View attachment 176222

You are the one who is pretending to know what goes on inside of other people's homes, so how are you qualified to judge?
I know Muslims, too; faithful ones. You are making things up. And I don't know about Jews, but the right-wing "Christians" seem to have their own troubles with disrespecting women: older men chasing girl-flesh, training girls to "obey" and sexually submit on demand, fathers trading virgin daughters to other "Christian" men at what amounts to swap-meets, telling victims of domestic abuse that divorce would not be good for their abuser's career and they they themselves should try harder to make the marriage "work," telling women that they should not run for public office.
People in remote tribal areas all over the world have some sick customs, but rarely are they practiced elsewhere.

Forum List

Back