Senator Britt

It's understandable that you're upset about a young woman getting murdered by an illegal alien.

But I don't understand why you're not upset by the dozens of young children being murdered every year by nut cases with assault weapons.

Perhaps your sense of horror is very, very partisan.
You could have brought up the millions of humans killed annually due to Democrats loving abortions.
I did not claim that I am not upset by children murdered annually. In fact you mention maybe 300 per year and I speak of millions of them. PS. where can you buy an assault weapon?

These so-called assault weapons are not actually assault weapons.
Unfortunately, that is not what she said

While holding back tears, She claimed Biden’s border policies were a disaster and then went into a story about this poor woman who was trafficked, sexually abused and exploited.

Then she went back to attacking Biden border policies

What she didn’t mention was what happened to that woman happened over 15 years ago in MEXICO (under Bush) and had nothing to do with Biden
There was no reason to mention how long back. She was talking to an adult woman and her story of what happened to her when she was 12. She did not blame Biden for that rape.

Republicans are outraged over one woman killed by an illegal.

But to the parents of dozens of schoolchildren slaughtered at Sandy Hook and Uvalde ….all they can offer is

Thoughts and Prayers
What can be offered to a dead woman? We are outraged about the approvals by Democrats of millions of humans killed by saying she did it for her health.

What can be offered to a dead woman? We are outraged about the approvals by Democrats of millions of humans killed by saying she did it for her health.
We can offer Thoughts and Prayers which is great comfort to those who have lost loved ones to senseless violence

You could have brought up the millions of humans killed annually due to Democrats loving abortions.
I did not claim that I am not upset by children murdered annually. In fact you mention maybe 300 per year and I speak of millions of them. PS. where can you buy an assault weapon?

These so-called assault weapons are not actually assault weapons.

There was no reason to mention how long back. She was talking to an adult woman and her story of what happened to her when she was 12. She did not blame Biden for that rape.
Then why bring up something that is totally unrelated to her rant about Biden?

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...

Forum List

Back