Senator Britt

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...
Given the setting the Repubs put her in, Britt would have been more effective if she gave her recipe for blueberry pie.

1709872151489.png

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...

What’s your problem with mothers making dinner?

Clearly using Democrats ears, you heard what you want us to believe now. But I heard her and she was clearly outstanding in all that she said. I guess men make the dinners where you come from. Probably for another man.

Given the setting the Repubs put her in, Britt would have been more effective if she gave her recipe for blueberry pie.
I was a long time ago engaged to marry a woman that lived in Berlin, Germany. I did not want to open wounds with her family since they escaped the Communists but they lived as both Nazis and Communists. They never said they liked either Hitler nor the Nazis. I think they felt like our current Republicans feel, we do not like what Biden did and does against America but what can we do? Nothing at all. The Democrats own the teachers union, so they own our children, they own unions, but thank god unions are a lot weaker than say under Kennedy or Johnson or Carter. They own the press. Sure republicans do have several, but not the majority by far. Admit it Democrats, you own the press. It won't harm you to admit that.
The nazis and communists also owned the teachers and owned the press. You so admired them you copied them.

Forum List

Back